ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Trevor Lawrence gets paid
Wisconsin_Chief 08:13 PM 06-13-2024
This is really getting out of control. It’s stupid.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:34 PM 06-13-2024
Also, if you think Calvin Ridley was bad, you should see the guys that Daniel Jones has been throwing to in New York.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:52 PM 06-13-2024
If you thought running backs weren't getting paid fairly before, wait until every team is overpaying mediocre QBs by such a large margin.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:29 PM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
If you thought running backs weren't getting paid fairly before, wait until every team is overpaying mediocre QBs by such a large margin.
These are the posts I don’t get. What were they supposed to do? 6 QB’s were drafted in the top 12. There were no options for them. Next years QB class isn’t good.

It sucks paying guys elite money who aren’t elite, but what’s the alternative here?

There’s always a way out a couple years into these contracts. It’s usually best to keep the QB and continue trying to replace him.
[Reply]
notorious 08:54 PM 06-13-2024
Tied to him for at least 4 years.

Just dumb.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:04 PM 06-13-2024
Here was the season he was having before getting hurt in the Cincinnati game.

Totally different player when he was hurt and that is why the Jags collapsed late. His two sucky games before that was against the Chiefs and 49ers, but everyone pretty much sucks against the Chiefs and 49ers.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:30 PM 06-13-2024
It's the travel mileage. He looks like the front end of the Concord for a reason
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:02 PM 06-13-2024
He’s the GOAT of the 2021 first round QB’s.
[Reply]
notorious 10:48 PM 06-13-2024
The only reason you do this is if you think he's elite and can win you a Superbowl.

I don't see it.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 03:26 AM 06-14-2024
Is Tua the last QB expected to get an extension/new contract this offseason then?

Just keeping track of people paying more for QB's than the Chiefs.
[Reply]
wazu 07:39 AM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
Is Tua the last QB expected to get an extension/new contract this offseason then?

Just keeping track of people paying more for QB's than the Chiefs.
This is my understanding. The Cowboys seem content to let Dak enter free agency after this season, but that is the only other possible one I know of.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:25 AM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
This is my understanding. The Cowboys seem content to let Dak enter free agency after this season, but that is the only other possible one I know of.
It's interesting comparing Dak vs trevor. Dak strikes me as a guy who is extremely productive but doesn't seem trustable. It feels like a lot of empty stats with an insane amount of talent to work with. Trevor has not been productive and yet it feels like he can pull an Eli Manning like run. Trevor just feels like a better bet because it just feels like he hasn't come close to his ceiling yet where it just feels like Dak is a career Philip rivers with all the production and nothing to show for it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:24 AM 06-14-2024
I guess i see it differently. Trevor was a pretty good qb earlier in the year but he just couldn't get into the end zone. and then midseason he looked like he was figuring it out. Had a string of outstanding games. He was never the same after the ankle injury and that shouldn't be surprising.

There's upside there. Unlike Daniel Jones we've seen that his floor is Alex Smith which isn't the worst thing in the world
[Reply]
Rausch 05:34 AM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

There's upside there. Unlike Daniel Jones we've seen that his floor is Alex Smith which isn't the worst thing in the world
If he became a top 5 QB I wouldn't be shocked. He's got the tools.

If he never became much more than above average I wouldn't be shocked.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:05 AM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
If he became a top 5 QB I wouldn't be shocked. He's got the tools.

If he never became much more than above average I wouldn't be shocked.
Totally agree
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up