ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders rookie mocks Mahomes
Womble 04:57 PM 07-25-2024

The Raiders have a Patrick Mahomes Kermit the Frog puppet at training camp?

The man is 10-2 against the Raiders, Chiefs have won 8 straight AFC West titles and they just guaranteed themselves an ass whopping they won’t forget.
@PatrickMahomes

🎥 @RaidersAQ pic.twitter.com/rzBJnVlUTF

— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) July 25, 2024

When will they ever learn?
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:00 PM 07-26-2024
This is the equivalent of it being first period in school when someone fucked around and big dog was like see you after school at 3 oclock, making them wait all day for that beating

Imagine stewing for 13 weeks waiting for that inevitable ass whooping :-)

If I were Pierce I'd offer a scrimmage for charity just to try and get the worst of it out of the way now

https://t.co/T0PpP5voMI

— Veach’s Burner (@VeachBurner) July 26, 2024

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 04:43 PM 07-26-2024
lol Mahomes is going to Harvey Weinstein that dog shit team lmao
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:00 PM 07-26-2024
I wish I had video skills.

Have you seen the bad Kermit that makes Omegle videos? Chat,s innocent enough and then raises a cucumber dick into frame.

I’d like to see that with a mahomes jersey, and the cucumber that had 3 Super Bowl rings on it when he shows them as a response.
[Reply]
jdubya 05:49 PM 07-26-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
What "rivalry" are you referring to?

Cowboys/Eagles?

Steelers/Ravens?

You surely don't mean Chiefs/Raiders, because your team is a doormat we wipe our cleats on before entering the playoffs
A rivalry is a rivalry regardless of records. The teams hate each other going back forever. Of course I’m a grey beard so maybe those that are 25 and younger have no real reason to hate the Raiders since they have sucked for about that long and posed no threat.
[Reply]
trndobrd 07:13 AM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by tk13:

“We don’t spend a lot of time here with puppets. We try to get our work done.” Andy throughly explains the difference between the Chiefs and Raiders franchises.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:34 AM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
“We don’t spend a lot of time here with puppets. We try to get our work done.” Andy throughly explains the difference between the Chiefs and Raiders franchises.
I’m glad to see the intensity back in this rivalry, but I worry about how dirty they are.

It better be made clear by our o-line in the first meeting that any bullshit applied to Mahomes will be met with a season ending knee injury for whoever pulls it.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan88 12:00 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
lol Mahomes is going to Harvey Weinstein that dog shit team lmao
You do realize that dog shit team defeated the Chiefs last year right?
[Reply]
Bump 12:12 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan88:
don't care. won the Superbowl

why do you call yourself a Chiefs fan? Only a non-Chiefs fan would ask for proof about a prediction of my favorite team winning the Superbowl again.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:21 PM 07-27-2024
So did the Broncos.

Well, I guess that means the Broncos aren't a dogshit roster!
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:37 PM 07-27-2024
On Christmas Day in a game that didn't matter

The raiders are not a team to worry about
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 12:49 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
On Christmas Day in a game that didn't matter

The raiders are not a team to worry about
I would argue that the game was very important. That game was like a wake up call for the chiefs. I don't believe they lost after that one, right?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:55 PM 07-27-2024
"...took shits in your toilets." :-)

The Chiefs won a SB in your stadium before you even played a playoff game there. They celebrated in your locker room and took shits in your toilets. We ain't tripping off of one regular season game lil bro. Only poverty franchises care about that kinda lame shit https://t.co/yxr9SpaLc2

— Dynasty Jones LVIII (@AbstractLife) July 26, 2024

[Reply]
ChiefsFan88 01:00 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
don't care. won the Superbowl

why do you call yourself a Chiefs fan? Only a non-Chiefs fan would ask for proof about a prediction of my favorite team winning the Superbowl again.
You are not a fortune teller and neither am I so you and I do not have any proof that Chiefs are going to 3-peat and if Chiefs do not 3-peat, I hope you will shut up
[Reply]
ChiefsFan88 01:01 PM 07-27-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So did the Broncos.

Well, I guess that means the Broncos aren't a dogshit roster!
We are not talking about the Broncos
[Reply]
Bump 01:11 PM 07-27-2024
You are not a fortune teller and neither am I so you and I do not have any proof that Chiefs are going to 3-peat and if Chiefs do not 3-peat, please shut up
you are dumb as fuck.

"I need proof of your prediction"

It takes a special type of idiot to say something like that
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up