ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 492 of 617
« First < 392442482488489490491492 493494495496502542592 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Hootie 11:33 PM 06-17-2013
I have no problem with laughing at funny posts at my expense...you know...if they are funny
J Diddy 11:35 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
Your insults aren't even interesting.

Christ.
Sure do seem to get a response.
J Diddy 11:36 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I have no problem with laughing at funny posts at my expense...you know...if they are funny
I know. That's basically one of 3 replies you generally cart out.

It's usually:

that's horrible
you're a horrible poster
or I'll laugh at my own expense if it's funny

rinse and repeat
Phobia 11:56 PM 06-17-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Meat peaker and his gay lover, rufie the date rapist don't like my posts.

I think I'll cry.
I thought it was epic. Funniest thing on this entire trainwreck of a thread.
|Zach| 01:53 AM 06-18-2013
I enjoy how someone is still trying to coin a phrase that nobody cares about but him.
J Diddy 01:58 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I enjoy how someone is still trying to coin a phrase that nobody cares about but him.
Slow it down for us. What do you mean?
rico 02:02 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
that was absolutely horrendous J Diddy

it was really, really, really bad

I'm embarrassed after reading it. I really am.

and besides...Sheena? Yeah, I don't do black 'girls'. (I quoted it because apparently she was a dude.)

Still. That was literally Rico level bad. And you're telling me my roasts were lame? Ha.
Har...har...har. I admit it, though....well-deserved.

I'm chalkin' it up as a message board learning experience. As pathetic as that is. I've been an avid poster on message boards for over a decade and I don't think I've ever tripped over my own dick with such force as I did with this shit. Made some crucial mistakes that I am going to try not to make again.

It all started out with my comment, "anyone can be roasted." I don't consider that a mistake, for I still believe that. However, I screwed up that one night when I stated, "I could totally roast you." People held me to it and it led to dick-trippage. You can't roast someone you know nearly nothing about and have to stoop to the level of total douche-canoe in digging for the only interaction you can remember seeing the person butt-hurt in. (I don't care what you say, Hootie, as dumb as everything was...I feel I crossed a line and owe you an apology for that shit. So FWIW, I am sorry).

Add that shit with me bringing jokes that are "inside" that only people I grew up with would get, not to mention my total abortion of an approach to it, which basically was over-elaborating on shit and making it come off as an autobiography/failed best man's speech about someone I don't know. I should have stuck to the template Hootie and Saul Good used. More concise, pros, cons, future outlook, etc.

A lot of the over-elabortation was adderall-insomnia induced (I'm prescribed and took it that day, shut up), so that's another thing I am going to refrain from doing in the future... which is posting on here when I have any of that shit in my system.

It was most definitely the stupidest I have ever felt after posting on a message board...and that's saying a lot. If that shit ever crosses my mind, I literally, briefly shudder. So stupid.
J Diddy 02:12 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Har...har...har. I admit it, though....well-deserved.

I'm chalkin' it up as a message board learning experience. As pathetic as that is. I've been an avid poster on message boards for over a decade and I don't think I've ever tripped over my own dick with such force as I did with this shit. Made some crucial mistakes that I am going to try not to make again.

It all started out with my comment, "anyone can be roasted." I don't consider that a mistake, for I still believe that. However, I screwed up that one night when I stated, "I could totally roast you." People held me to it and it led to dick-trippage. You can't roast someone you know nearly nothing about and have to stoop to the level of total douche-canoe in digging for the only interaction you can remember seeing the person butt-hurt in. (I don't care what you say, Hootie, as dumb as everything was...I feel I crossed a line and owe you an apology for that shit. So FWIW, I am sorry).

Add that shit with me bringing jokes that are "inside" that only people I grew up with would get, not to mention my total abortion of an approach to it, which basically was over-elaborating on shit and making it come off as an autobiography/failed best man's speech about someone I don't know. I should have stuck to the template Hootie and Saul Good used. More concise, pros, cons, future outlook, etc.

A lot of the over-elabortation was adderall-insomnia induced (I'm prescribed and took it that day, shut up), so that's another thing I am going to refrain from doing in the future... which is posting on here when I have any of that shit in my system.

It was most definitely the stupidest I have ever felt after posting on a message board...and that's saying a lot. If that shit ever crosses my mind, I literally, briefly shudder. So stupid.
You shouldn't let a guy with an arsenal of 3 comebacks get in your head. You're the lizard king! Fight, motherfucker, fight.
rico 02:20 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
You shouldn't let a guy with an arsenal of 3 comebacks get in your head. You're the lizard king! Fight, mother****er, fight.
Haha, nah...he didn't get in my head. It was noticeably perceived as a castration by everyone way before he made that comment. I got in my own head. Did it to myself by saying I could roast someone I don't know and followed through by taking a God-awful approach to doing it.
patteeu 06:18 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
79b. J Diddy

J Diddy was infracted for a post he made in December of 2010. He violated the rules by posting something NSFW. (He has since edited it, and the infraction points expired long ago.)

I'm not saying J Diddy is fat... That would be rude. We could all stand to work out a little more, so who am I to judge? He once made his wife mad by leaving the toilet seat up. That's totally out of character for him, though. I think he must have had a lot on his mind. Everyone makes mistakes.

One day he went to work and didn't realize that his fly was down. (Not really. I'm just joshing. Could you imagine, though? How embarrassing, right?)

Pros: Stands up for his convictions. Has above-average grammar.

Cons: Judge not lest ye be judged...Matthew 7:1

Outlook for 2014: I've got a feeling he's going to be A-Okay
tee hee, unfunny to the point of funny
Demonpenz 07:33 AM 06-18-2013
words are dumb
Saul Good 07:43 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
words are dumb
What do you suggest, an entire roast illustrated in MS Paint? Not likely...
loochy 07:44 AM 06-18-2013
It seems that almost every roast contains some sort of "being fat" reference. Is every person on this board actually fat? Or is that just an easy way to rag on someone?
blaise 07:54 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
It seems that almost every roast contains some sort of "being fat" reference. Is every person on this board actually fat? Or is that just an easy way to rag on someone?
Fat ass.
Saul Good 07:55 AM 06-18-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
I'm trying to stay somewhat true to the theme hootie had going.
Page 492 of 617
« First < 392442482488489490491492 493494495496502542592 > Last »
Up