ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 79
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:34 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
One thing i don't think you realize is, despite not having "elite" name talent on defense, the Bengals have a DC who can adjust on the fly--as you saw in 2 games last year--and smart players to pull the adjustments off.

Those games weren't flukes. It's who they are on D.
Yes, holding Mahomes to a FG in the 2nd half was a fluke. The dropped passes and Hill’s bobbled INT that effectively ended the game were flukes. KC beat themselves.

When you fail to reach another SB while Mahomes plays in several more, you’ll understand.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:45 AM 12-02-2022
I'm here to fuck shit up and chew bubble gum. And i'm all out of bubble gum.

Just thought i'd drop in before the game so when i cum back (in your face) to break you all in half, i won't look like some pussy that only chirps afterwards.

Cincinnati chili is nectar from the gods, so you should shut your damn mouths about it. Try something that isn't slathered in BBQ sauce for once.

Anyway, i enjoyed reading your boards last year and i can't help myself coming back. I'll be around so you better watch your backs.

:-)
The only things that come from Ohio are steers and queers. I don't see no horns. Oh and chilli on spaghetti is disgusting dog shit
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:31 AM 12-02-2022
I'm here to **** shit up and chew bubble gum. And i'm all out of bubble gum.

Just thought i'd drop in before the game so when i cum back (in your face) to break you all in half, i won't look like some pussy that only chirps afterwards.

Cincinnati chili is nectar from the gods, so you should shut your damn mouths about it. Try something that isn't slathered in BBQ sauce for once.

Anyway, i enjoyed reading your boards last year and i can't help myself coming back. I'll be around so you better watch your backs.

Imagine being this much of a loser.

Wow.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:47 AM 12-02-2022
Well, most of the reason to join a board that talks massive shit about your team is to...stir the shit.

That aside, if you've been paying attention i threw in the part about our defense and Burrow's sack numbers but few took it up. It's the way the world works. Opponents join your board and you flame them, which a few did and i'm cool with it. Then after a short courtship, you act normal. Or you keep flaming.

Either way, i'm happy to talk or answer any questions about my team, shit-free.
Funny cuz I tried to join your joke of a board and was denied. Your teams fans sure doesn’t seem very willing to talk shit on their own board.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:07 AM 12-02-2022
Well, most of the reason to join a board that talks massive shit about your team is to...stir the shit.

That aside, if you've been paying attention i threw in the part about our defense and Burrow's sack numbers but few took it up. It's the way the world works. Opponents join your board and you flame them, which a few did and i'm cool with it. Then after a short courtship, you act normal. Or you keep flaming.

Either way, i'm happy to talk or answer any questions about my team, shit-free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:51 AM 12-02-2022

[Reply]
kcpasco 07:06 AM 12-02-2022
Chili is already an awesome food and so is spaghetti. What kind of homeless methhead decided it was a good idea to combine them?
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:07 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:37 AM 12-02-2022
Lol at that Grand Am.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:28 AM 12-02-2022
Bravo. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:32 AM 12-02-2022
lol. Favorite part of joining a new board. Waiting to see how long it takes the 10 year olds to reply.
So you're into 10 year olds?

Reported.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:34 AM 12-02-2022
Burrow was sacked 13 times in the first 2 games. Since then, 20 times in 9 games. He doesn't care about sacks, said so himself.

I'm just looking forward to when the Bengals win a couple rings. Then i can be as obnoxious and insufferable as Pitt, NE and KC fans.

Rings?

He lost his first Super Bowl appearance. He'll never win one now.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:49 AM 12-02-2022
KC Chiefs offense draws comparison to The Greatest Show on Turf
by KC Proctor

The Chiefs’ offense has been dominant through 12 weeks. Even statistical evidence supports it being one of the best of all time.
Spoiler!
https://arrowheadaddict.com/2022/12/...est-show-turf/
[Reply]
irafreak 08:56 AM 12-02-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The only reasons you guys didn’t get blown out in the AFCCG is Andy not sticking with the run and Mahomes playing like something was wrong with him in that second half.

Straight up…this is going to be a game Isaih Pacheco has 140 yards and a couple TDs and Pat has 250 passing and another 60 rushing to go with 2 passing TDs and 1 rushing TD.

Your team is about to get dismantled.

Prepare your anus.
I think it was emotional amd mental fatigue. That bills game going to ot the way it did really took a toll on both teams. The offense was just drained by the 2nd half.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:36 AM 12-02-2022

[Reply]
Page 49 of 79
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up