ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 94
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
lewdog 11:04 AM 01-08-2023
I think Frank should start drinking again.

More guns too.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:07 AM 01-08-2023
Frank got hit in the beans
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:09 PM 01-08-2023
my twitter buddy smell blood in the water

[Reply]
Megatron96 01:15 PM 01-08-2023
Funny that CP hates Frank, but all the players and coaches really like him. You watch the pressers, and they all have nothing but good things to say about him, his work ethic, his character, his play on the field, etc. And it's not just vanilla interview-speak; CJ is practically effusive about Frank, Andy/Spags/Cullen always has a positive thing to say about him, Karlaftis is unswervingly appreciative, and so on.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:17 PM 01-08-2023
I’m going to miss that lethal spin move
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:26 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Funny that CP hates Frank, but all the players and coaches really like him. You watch the pressers, and they all have nothing but good things to say about him, his work ethic, his character, his play on the field, etc. And it's not just vanilla interview-speak; CJ is practically effusive about Frank, Andy/Spags/Cullen always has a positive thing to say about him, Karlaftis is unswervingly appreciative, and so on.
Tony Gonzalez said nothing but great things about Tyler Thigpen.

Who gives a shit?
[Reply]
R Clark 02:26 PM 01-08-2023
What do you think they would say? lol he sucks
[Reply]
BWillie 02:31 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Who gives a shit?
:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:46 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Who gives a shit?
It was just an observation. It's curious. No need to get all excited.
[Reply]
jettio 05:14 PM 01-08-2023
That's a good point. The coaches and players of a winning organization like this era's Chiefs have knowledge and credibility.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:16 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by jettio:
That's a good point. The coaches and players of a winning organization like this era's Chiefs have knowledge and credibility.
I have no idea what it means, really. Just seems curious. If he was really as bad at his job as CP seems to think, why the heck would the entire team/staff want him on the field? They're professional football players; if a teammate isn't performing the way they expect/want him to, and if there was another player that was playing better, they'd want to see him leave, right? I know I would in that situation.

So it just seems incongruous, that's all.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:28 PM 01-08-2023
I have no idea what it means, really. Just seems curious. If he was really as bad at his job as CP seems to think, why the heck would the entire team/staff want him on the field? They're professional football players; if a teammate isn't performing the way they expect/want him to, and if there was another player that was playing better, they'd want to see him leave, right? I know I would in that situation.

So it just seems incongruous, that's all.
Chief Fans made up their minds and that was that.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:56 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
That's right.

Chiefs fans writ large were just gnashing at the bit to say Clark sucks.

Not like they didn't grade the guy on a Special Olympics curve for 4 years or anything...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:58 PM 01-08-2023
Don't win a Superbowl without and that's not even arguable (zip it dj)...but ya he's done
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:07 PM 01-08-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Do you ever tire of being a one trick toadie?
[Reply]
Page 49 of 94
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up