ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 57
« First < 394546474849 50515253 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:58 AM 01-29-2022
The Dick Vermeil Rams did that first year.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:02 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Because….and prepare yourself….

Burrow has never lost a playoff game and Mahomes has.
That right there is some stupid shit
[Reply]
Chieftain 11:05 AM 01-29-2022
Bungholes D Line is depleted. Ogunjobi is out and possibly Tupou. That leaves Hendrickson as their only weapon and he would be lined against OB. Expected Mahomes to be comfortable in the pocket and smoke that below average secondary.
[Reply]
neech 11:05 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The 1994 San Francisco 49ers hold the record for the most points scored in a single postseason with 131 points.

The 2021 Kansas City Chiefs are on pace to score 168 points in this year’s postseason.
Another record to be broken by Mahomes you watch and see.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:08 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Bungholes D Line is depleted. Ogunjobi is out and possibly Tupou. That leaves Hendrickson as their only weapon and he would be lined against OB. Expected Mahomes to be comfortable in the pocket and smoke that below average secondary.

Oh jizzing for joy! This makes me happy.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 11:13 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The Dick Vermeil Rams did that first year.
Well, I guess if 1999 is "recent memory", then you got me!
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:24 AM 01-29-2022
The future of sports journalism, ladies and gentlemen...
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:28 AM 01-29-2022
I hope we put 50 points on these assholes

Andy run up the score on these dicks and then put in Henne and stay aggressive
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:29 AM 01-29-2022
Expanded playoff flukes going forward, practice
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:33 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I hope we put 50 points on these assholes

Andy run up the score on these dicks and then put in Henne and stay aggressive
This. You know, I was fine with the Bengals and was even rooting for them at points as kind of a "lovable loser" sort of thing. Their fan base was annoying slightly after they beat us and the refs sucked, but whatever. However, since then and especially in the playoffs, their fans have become obnoxious and the national media acts like Joe Burrow is already Tom Brady. Dude has a losing record in the NFL. I want a waste laying tomorrow.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:33 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Well, I guess if 1999 is "recent memory", then you got me!
I'm not sure how old you are but that feels like yesterday
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 11:46 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I'm not sure how old you are but that feels like yesterday
Since 1999 was 23 years ago, and it "feels like yesterday" to you, why don't you give me all the upstarts that went to the Super Bowl on what is essentially their first playoff run....

Because I would say that you are trying to argue my point, when in fact, you're actually making my point.

If one/two/three upstart teams have made it in 23 some odd years, then that doesn't bode well for the Bengals if history serves.....

But I digress: history doesn't mean jack squat on a "per game" basis, but the Bengals are running into arguably the most playoff tested team in the last 10 years, in the loudest stadium on Earth, with a crap Offensive Line to boot, and a solid but unspectacular defense, and a team that knows how to handle duress and finds ways to win.

P.S. I'm 48 years old, and remember the 1999 Rams very well thank you.....
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:49 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
This. You know, I was fine with the Bengals and was even rooting for them at points as kind of a "lovable loser" sort of thing. Their fan base was annoying slightly after they beat us and the refs sucked, but whatever. However, since then and especially in the playoffs, their fans have become obnoxious and the national media acts like Joe Burrow is already Tom Brady. Dude has a losing record in the NFL. I want a waste laying tomorrow.
And like I get annoyed with how much disrespect Mahomes gets. He's incredible and would be totally justified in being a totally egotistical piece of shit, but he's not. He's a genuinely good dude, he respect his opponents, he's by all accounts nice as hell, you're never going to see a video of him beating his girlfriend or being a drunk asshole to random people on the plaza, the only controversial thing that will come from his mouth is if the Rams and Chiefs play in the SB and he'll say "Whataburger" if someone asks him "What's better In-and-Out or Whataburger". What more do people want? Not only is he a potential GOAT but he's also a great ambassador for the game. lol fuck
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:50 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
That right there is some stupid shit
That right there is a bold faced lie.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 11:51 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:

They hate us cause they ain't us.
Surely this is not legit? Texas is all-in on Mahomes. Plus, the map looks...amateurish.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 57
« First < 394546474849 50515253 > Last »
Up