Broncos Receive:

Russell Wilson
4th Round Pick

— Allan Bell (@AllanBell247) March 8, 2022

[Reply]
MagicHef 05:31 PM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Imagine that!

yeah, well, we suffered for a long, long time.

50 fucking years we wandered in the desert, but we still showed up.

so cry me a river.
No tears here, and I believe Denver still owns the sellout streak record. Arguing football on the internet is something I haven’t done much of since Manning retired, though.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:34 PM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
No tears here, and I believe Denver still owns the sellout streak record. Arguing football on the internet is something I haven’t done much of since Manning retired, though.
Cool. Enjoy 3rd place!

:-)
[Reply]
TEX 06:45 PM 03-10-2022
I find that I suddenly care about football a lot more. With Siemian/Oswieler/Bridgewater/etc, I just couldn’t be bothered.
Spoken like a true Mule Tool, Errrr... I mean true fan! Just like most of your fan base. :-)
[Reply]
MagicHef 07:14 PM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Spoken like a true Mule Tool, Errrr... I mean true fan! Just like most of your fan base. :-)
Don’t get me wrong, I watched every game and followed every draft, signing and trade. I just didn’t bother Chiefs fans online.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:18 PM 03-10-2022
Don’t get me wrong, I watched every game and followed every draft, signing and trade. I just didn’t bother Chiefs fans online.
Because you’re a front runner like most of the Broncos fans here.
[Reply]
TEX 07:27 PM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Exactly the case. We all saw what happened. When the going gets tough, they GONE! :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:38 PM 03-10-2022
I don’t know the guy, but I don’t think he qualifies for that….
[Reply]
staylor26 08:48 PM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I don’t know the guy, but I don’t think he qualifies for that….
He just told us himself that he qualifies for that.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:57 PM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Exactly the case. We all saw what happened. When the going gets tough, they GONE! :-)
I used to be an incredibly loyal, unflinching Browns fan before they became the Ravens.

I now see that if you have loyal fans, you don’t necessarily have to treat people like customers who have a choice. Customers who have a choice are treated better than fans who live and breathe by the product no matter how shitty it becomes.

I’m no longer interested in shitty products no matter whether their packaging is familiar or their name contains the name of the city I chose to live in.

I don’t see any virtue at all in being a loyal fan. Just offer a good product.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:23 PM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
I used to be an incredibly loyal, unflinching Browns fan before they became the Ravens.

I now see that if you have loyal fans, you don’t necessarily have to treat people like customers who have a choice. Customers who have a choice are treated better than fans who live and breathe by the product no matter how shitty it becomes.

I’m no longer interested in shitty products no matter whether their packaging is familiar or their name contains the name of the city I chose to live in.

I don’t see any virtue at all in being a loyal fan. Just offer a good product.
Yeah, fan loyalty is practically a scam.

I mean, on one extreme I would find it pointless to jump bandwagon to bandwagon and act like I was some die hard fan of a team for a few years when I can simply appreciate a great team and not be emotionally invested....... at the same time, it's freakin' weird to me to basically brag that you watched every Palko snap, Cassel game, Smith playoff loss, much less paid for tickets, while acting superior over people who found something better to do with their time than watch their shitty teams.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:11 PM 03-10-2022
He just told us himself that he qualifies for that.
Not sure what you're talking about. I've been a Broncos fan since before they had any super bowl wins.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:39 PM 03-10-2022
Not sure what you're talking about. I've been a Broncos fan since before they had any super bowl wins.
I don’t think you understand what I mean by front runner.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:17 AM 03-11-2022
I don’t think you understand what I mean by front runner.
Huh, you tell me, I guess. I already told you that I watch every game, and now you know that I've been a fan for at least 24 years. You find my inconsistencies in posting frequency unacceptable?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:36 AM 03-11-2022
Huh, you tell me, I guess. I already told you that I watch every game, and now you know that I've been a fan for at least 24 years. You find my inconsistencies in posting frequency unacceptable?
Unacceptable? No.

Convenient.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:33 AM 03-11-2022
Q Joe is the definition of a front running fan.

I’ll say this… my kids are 20, 18 and 15. I’m quite confident that I have not watched a full season of games real time in 20 years.

If the team is pure dog shit to watch and we know they’re going nowhere, I will pass on an opportunity to watch if it means I get that time with family.

Front running is what Knowmo Joe does….
[Reply]
Page 49 of 66
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up