ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 72
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old
TripleThreat 02:38 PM 10-08-2022

Originally Posted by :
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:07 PM 11-09-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
To get to a shitbull deficient neighborhood you have to drop at least 300-350k
True. Guess he would have to suck a lot of cocks to get a downpayment on that.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:18 PM 11-09-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
True. Guess he would have to suck a lot of cocks to get a downpayment on that.
Yeah, but I've heard if you wear your bobo fett outfit they at least tip you 20.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:59 PM 11-09-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Hammock's adventures trying to perform the simple act of walking his dog are almost worth having a YouTube show. Some kind of go-pro type set-up to start and go from there.
Honestly hasn't been much of an issue until I changed routes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:00 PM 11-09-2023
To get to a shitbull deficient neighborhood you have to drop at least 300-350k
I bet I could easily find a 600 sq foot crackerbox for 200k in waldo
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:43 PM 11-10-2023
ya boy strapped

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:44 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
ya boy strapped

Took a minute but you got there. This is an appropriate tool for your situation.

Did you actually order the stick?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:51 PM 11-10-2023
stick's been here for a week

it saved my life bro
[Reply]
Pablo 03:51 PM 11-10-2023
I bet I could easily find a 600 sq foot crackerbox for 200k in waldo
Just the idea of a one bedroom house repulses me. Don't talk about that stuff
[Reply]
Pablo 03:52 PM 11-10-2023
If the shitbull is rendered defenseless from the bear spray it's your duty to take the murderer off the street by whatever means necessary.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:07 PM 11-10-2023
Just the idea of a one bedroom house repulses me. Don't talk about that stuff
hey man it was 2 bedrooms
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 04:09 PM 11-10-2023

it saved my life bro
If I buy the clay pots... will you film the stick's destructive power in your hands to confirm what they showed in the video?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:10 PM 11-10-2023
If the shitbull is rendered defenseless from the bear spray it's your duty to take the murderer off the street by whatever means necessary.

[Reply]
srvy 01:55 AM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Took a minute but you got there. This is an appropriate tool for your situation.

Did you actually order the stick?
Know which way the wind blows is all I can say. Also many municipalities bear spray is illegal, and nothing stronger than red pepper spray. Have no idea if KC or even JaCo allows it.

Midwest USA has a sale on walking cane swords. Run that bitch through!

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1017270391?pid=953128

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:22 AM 11-12-2023
Cane sword is a terrible idea. I actually own one. But that takes two hands to extract the blade. I need to keep one hand on the leash.
[Reply]
wazu 12:01 PM 11-12-2023
Cane sword is a terrible idea. I actually own one. But that takes two hands to extract the blade. I need to keep one hand on the leash.
I would think the unsheathing hand could handle both. Still though, if it can't then wearing a normal sword on a belt with a scabbard would work. Added benefit of nobody coming near you.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 72
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Up