ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 112
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:28 AM 05-02-2022

Clemson WR Justyn Ross is signing with the #Chiefs to their 90-man roster, per source.

Ross led the ACC in receiving as a freshman in 2018, ranked fifth nationally with 21.7 YPC and was second in receiving touchdowns. He also stands 6-3, 210 pounds. High quality addition for

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
BeMyValentine 03:33 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Tis true.

Really can't think of many guys who didn't slowly fade away with this sort of stuff. Sydney Jones, I guess, but Jones didn't have a years worth of tape of him looking exceedingly average as a senior.

I'm sure there are some out there, but they're rare.
How about Tua?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:41 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by BeMyValentine:
How about Tua?
What about him?

Nov 25, 2020 NFL Hand Thumb Sprain Tagovailoa missed the Week 12 game against the Jets as he suffered a thumb injury in practice.

Sep 19, 2021 NFL Chest Rib Fracture Tagovailoa suffered fractured ribs during the Week 2 game against the Bills. He was placed on IR and missed three games

Nov 3, 2021 NFL Hand Finger Fracture Tagovailoa missed the Week 9 game due to a small fracture in the middle finger of his throwing hand.

Aside from the fact that he plays the post protected position in the league and doesn't rely on overall athleticism, the jury is certainly still out on Tua.

Quit frankly im expecting Tua to miss games this season due to injury.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:46 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Tis true.

Really can't think of many guys who didn't slowly fade away with this sort of stuff. Sydney Jones, I guess, but Jones didn't have a years worth of tape of him looking exceedingly average as a senior.

I'm sure there are some out there, but they're rare.
Didn't Travis Kelce miss his rookie year because of an injury? He bounced back all right
[Reply]
rtmike 04:10 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Didn't Travis Kelce miss his rookie year because of an injury? He bounced back all right
But wasn't that the only injury he had.

He was never brittle in college iirc.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:18 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
He was injured in camp, though.

I'm talking about college injuries that 'linger'. And I think there's a real difference between college guys who got hurt in college but STILL went in the first round (Jefferey Simmons) because the nature of their injury was defined and they demonstrated dominance before the injury.

That's why I mentioned Sidney Jones. He was a guy who looked like a 1st round pick, got hurt, slipped into the mid-2nd and struggled with recovery for a couple years. Now he's developing into a nice enough player (though he never has recovered that 1st round form). But again - his tape in his platform year said he was a 1st round talent.

Ross just didn't. I'm trying to think of guys who had these kinds of issues who 'slow rolled' their way back into relevance.

It's gonna be a real short list.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:08 PM 07-25-2022
Despite my previous posts, I never believed in this broke dick piece of shit
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:25 PM 07-25-2022
Brokyn Ross
[Reply]
Womble 10:29 AM 02-23-2023
I was quite surprised when we announced he was out for the full season following a foot surgery in July. I can't think of any instances where a foot surgery has kept out professional 'soccer' players for more than 4 months. Any news on his progress? I imagine he must have done some work/training in 2023 but there appears to be absolutely nothing online about him.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:33 AM 02-23-2023
Does this piece of shit still exist?
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:38 AM 02-23-2023
He’s this years off season hype machine I’m sure.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:57 AM 02-23-2023
Yeah I’m really hopeful about the guy but not optimistic. Jameson Williams missed most of his rookie season and was worth a trade up. For as much talent as Ross has it’s not a great sign that the dude was in IR for an eternity. Maybe a good sign weve still kept him around. Then again, we did the same with niang
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:12 PM 02-23-2023
He won't ever play a regular season game for KC and everyone that's not a raging homer should have realized this. He's not the guy he was in college and he's more injury prone than Hammy Watkins and Albroko Mondesi.
[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 12:57 PM 02-23-2023
So he sits out the year to get healthy which most expected and all of a sudden he'll never have a chance to play. Got it :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:11 PM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah I’m really hopeful about the guy but not optimistic. Jameson Williams missed most of his rookie season and was worth a trade up. For as much talent as Ross has it’s not a great sign that the dude was in IR for an eternity. Maybe a good sign weve still kept him around. Then again, we did the same with niang
IR allowed the Chiefs to stash him. He may never play for the Chiefs, but this allowed them to keep him for the year while he got healthy.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:16 PM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
I was quite surprised when we announced he was out for the full season following a foot surgery in July. I can't think of any instances where a foot surgery has kept out professional 'soccer' players for more than 4 months. Any news on his progress? I imagine he must have done some work/training in 2023 but there appears to be absolutely nothing online about him.
Injury+ didnt know shit about fuck. Take a year, learn to walk, be an nfl wide out.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 112
« First < 384445464748 495051525898 > Last »
Up