ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 63
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
TEX 05:58 AM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
He made some good throws on Saturday. Too early to say anything about how he'll fare in the NFL though. However, he has a good ability to make throws outside of the pocket, which is very Mahomes-esque.
Yep.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:08 AM 08-12-2024
I do see where the hype is coming from talent wise, but I still don’t think he’ll be mentally tough enough to ever be at the same level as Mahomes. Call me a hater all you want, but any QB who climbs into the stands to cry on his mom’s lap after a tough loss isn’t a mentally strong individual and damn sure isn’t an alpha, which I do believe a QB must be in order to be great.

He could be very good, but we’ll find out what he’s made of once he’s down 24 points in a playoff game or facing a team like 49ers on the road in a big time game. That’s where he’ll make or break himself. Personally, I think he’ll fold like origami, but we’ll see.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:50 AM 08-12-2024
Good thing "alpha" is made up bullshit from couch potatoes
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:58 AM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I do see where the hype is coming from talent wise, but I still don’t think he’ll be mentally tough enough to ever be at the same level as Mahomes. Call me a hater all you want.
Can you find someone who has actually said he'll be as good as Mahomes?

There's a wide gulf between being a bust and being "as good as Mahomes."

Just because some talking heads threw it out there as a discussion point doesn't mean it's a hot take when you say you don't think he'll reach that level. None of us do.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:59 AM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Good thing "alpha" is made up bullshit from couch potatoes
I'll take something a beta would say for $1,000, Alex.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:03 AM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I'll take something a beta would say for $1,000, Alex.

lmao okay bud. If you type it loud enough people won't know how small your penis is.

Not his nails! How will he be a leader of men?? Sit down.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:18 AM 08-12-2024
lmao okay bud. If you type it loud enough people won't know how small your penis is.

Not his nails! How will he be a leader of men?? Sit down.
It was a joke, man. I'll bet you are a lot of fun at parties.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:24 AM 08-12-2024
I certainly hope he sucks ass but I can’t talk shit on anything I saw from his first preseason game
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:27 AM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
It was a joke, man. I'll bet you are a lot of fun at parties.
Fair enough

I'm not a lot of fun at parties anymore, to be completely candid
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:30 AM 08-12-2024
Fair enough

I'm not a lot of fun at parties anymore, to be completely candid
I'm a freaking blast until about 9:00 p.m. and then I'm looking for an exit strategy. :-)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:03 AM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Can you find someone who has actually said he'll be as good as Mahomes?

There's a wide gulf between being a bust and being "as good as Mahomes."

Just because some talking heads threw it out there as a discussion point doesn't mean it's a hot take when you say you don't think he'll reach that level. None of us do.
I'm definitely not saying anyone here is implying that, like you said, that's just talking head stuff. Didn't think it was a hot take, just expressing my thoughts after seeing him play his first NFL game. I do see where the comparisons are coming from with the little no-look pass and the ability to throw on the run and improvise.

He has too much talent and too many weapons around him to be a total bust, but I think the term is sort of redefined a little for him, because anything less than a Mahomes level rise is going to be considered a bust by some people just because of all the hype he's received. That's all I was saying.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08-12-2024, 10:05 AM
This message has been deleted by Wisconsin_Chief.
BWillie 10:20 AM 08-12-2024
You guys are being awful mean to a guy who is obviously a closet homosexual.
[Reply]
wazu 10:27 AM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
You guys are being awful mean to a guy who is obviously a closet homosexual.
Are people sending you mean DMs?
[Reply]
BWillie 10:31 AM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Are people sending you mean DMs?
I would think you all would show more empathy for an obvious homosexual finally playing quarterback. This will help grow the sport.

It sure has helped grow Chiefsplanet as I'm sure that was a big factor in your signing up here :-)
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 02:30 PM 08-12-2024
wazus joke was better

brevity is the soul of wit
[Reply]
Page 48 of 63
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Up