ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 54
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Mecca 08:23 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
This maybe one of the most disappointing games I've played. Maybe I just had too high hopes but I liked the first one.

All the tedious things you have to do and how is it you have to eat but never take a shit?

I liked roaming around doing my own thing and hunting but didn't care to do the missions or camp projects.

I fucking donated way more than anyone else in camp.
The game is intended to take a long ass time to beat. The first one was also full of tedious things...also pretty sure all the camp stuffed is designed as an easy way to build honor.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:54 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
This maybe one of the most disappointing games I've played. Maybe I just had too high hopes but I liked the first one.

All the tedious things you have to do and how is it you have to eat but never take a shit?

I liked roaming around doing my own thing and hunting but didn't care to do the missions or camp projects.

I ****ing donated way more than anyone else in camp.
What? There is no shitting simulator?
How am I supposed to be immersed?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:01 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
What? There is no shitting simulator?
How am I supposed to be immersed?
Feed your horse more. The more you feed your horse, the more it poops. This is an actual game mechanic and your problem is partially solved.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:35 PM 07-08-2019
Rhykker(big blizzard youtube guy) says this is coming to PC. I would buy it for sure if true.
[Reply]
Fish 01:07 PM 10-04-2019
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 COMING TO PC NOVEMBER 5TH

Today, we're proud to announce that Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC on November 5th, with special bonuses available to players who pre-purchase through the Rockstar Games Launcher starting October 9th. We also want to say thank you to the millions of people who have already downloaded the Rockstar Games Launcher and received their free copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
[Reply]
Pants 08:16 PM 10-04-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 COMING TO PC NOVEMBER 5TH

Today, we're proud to announce that Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC on November 5th, with special bonuses available to players who pre-purchase through the Rockstar Games Launcher starting October 9th. We also want to say thank you to the millions of people who have already downloaded the Rockstar Games Launcher and received their free copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Get hyped, Master Race!
[Reply]
hometeam 05:36 PM 10-05-2019
fiveM already committed to gta style 'rp server' setups
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:29 PM 12-03-2019
So what's the consensus on this game?

Bit of a disappointment but still pretty good overall?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:52 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
So what's the consensus on this game?

Bit of a disappointment but still pretty good overall?
I wasn't disappointed. I had a blast playing it.
[Reply]
hometeam 12:18 AM 12-04-2019
ive got about 500 hours in it total. id say i got my moneys worth, on 2 platforms.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:03 PM 12-04-2019
I played the bejesus out of it.
I still have to finish the epilogue. But there’s just so much to do in the game. There were times all I wanted to do was just chill and drink some beer and hunt deer or catch a big fish. Other times play the storyline. Other times just go exploring.

Game is amazing visually, great story line. Awesome game. God damn game basically made me fucking cry at one point :-). I’ll probably fire it up again after football season when it’s balls cold out here in KC and can’t do anything but stay indoors anyway.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:19 PM 12-07-2019
I finally finished the game yesterday. I hadn’t played it since January where I left off in the epilogue.
Took me another solid 8 hours to finish.

Now I’m debating on starting a new game and playing like a complete psycho , or seeing what else I can do now that the game is finished.
[Reply]
hometeam 10:51 PM 12-21-2019
im still playing it online, more missions, more shit, just a lot of different stuff to do and every once in a while bust some heads.
[Reply]
Fish 03:30 PM 12-23-2019
FYI... if anyone has been holding out on the PC version for a better price like I have, it's currently available from Epic games for $38. There's a 20% off sale right now, plus a $10 off coupon for a total of $37.99.

Yippee ki-yay, motherfuckers!
[Reply]
Dayze 03:34 PM 12-23-2019
I need to hop on line with it and see how it is. I haven't played anything online since Battlefield 3, and that was my first online experience. It was a blast until boosters and hacks got into every match. but what a blast it was.

is RDR2 a series of single player missions online? Or are the missions to be performed with other online players?
[Reply]
Page 48 of 54
« First < 384445464748 49505152 > Last »
Up