ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 172
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
DaFace 02:48 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This is such a bullshit response.

Or....and hear me out on this one....the Chiefs don't want misinformation spreading about what's supposedly going on in their organization.
No joke. By that logic, I could call someone a child rapist, and they wouldn't want it taken down if it was false?

People are dumb.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:48 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yes. But we're talking about this within the bubble of KC media.

Which is full of clowns. Absolute clowns who's main goal in life is running their mouths so they can sell ads.

I know who I stand with.
You'll stand with the only ones that will allow you to be their friend. Funny that it's Marty, Shane and Lance. The Four Horsemen of Attention Whores.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:49 PM 02-17-2022
Pump the brakes. You're better than this.
Clearly you're not.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:50 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Clearly you're not.
DaFuck?

I don't wish for anyone to get sued. JFC.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:50 PM 02-17-2022
You'll stand with the only ones that will allow you to be their friend. Funny that it's Marty, Shane and Lance. The Four Horsemen of Attention Whores.
Lance LOL…what a clown that guy is.

Remember when he tried to act like an insider claiming Jalen Ramsey was gonna be a Chief and acting like he had knowledge of it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:51 PM 02-17-2022
pointless pettiness aside, if you don't know who marty is and you have been in the KC media for any length of time, you are a sad excuse for a journalist
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:51 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
At this point Andy Reid won us LIV so yes I'm going believe every damn word he says.
That's unfortunate.
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
So you are calling Andy Reid a liar?
press conferences are not a bastion of truth
Are you going call Travis Kelce a liar too? He said he had a couple drops and elaborated on his routes that may have missed up timing. He gave Bengals defense credit for the offense struggles. IS HE A LIAR TOO LIKE YOU CALL ANDY REID??

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:52 PM 02-17-2022
dude

press conferences are nonsense...c'mon
[Reply]
DaFace 02:53 PM 02-17-2022
DaFuck?

I don't wish for anyone to get sued. JFC.
So you're not above publishing a bunch of bullshit in an attempt to sow strife and cost a guy his career, but you suddenly take the high ground when it comes to someone having to face the repercussions of such bullshit?

I seriously doubt anyone on the team cares about clear nonsense from the saddest group of attention whores in "Chiefs Kingdom," so I give it a 0% chance that anyone would get sued. But if they did, you can bet I'd be laughing about it.

You guys are a lot closer to X-Factor than you think.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 02:54 PM 02-17-2022
Clay: No, run this article.

Marty: What the fuck!

Tyreek: He not good!

Mahomes: *nothing because nfl qb headsets dont allow for two way conversation*
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:54 PM 02-17-2022
pointless pettiness aside, if you don't know who marty is and you have been in the KC media for any length of time, you are a sad excuse for a journalist
Someone is.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:55 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
So you're not above publishing a bunch of bullshit in an attempt to sow strife and cost a guy his career
lolwut

pump the brakes

a medium article never cost anyone his career

i wish EB the best...away from KC

meanwhile I wonder if TheFuckchise will be testifying against me.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:56 PM 02-17-2022
Yes. But we're talking about this within the bubble of KC media.

Which is full of clowns. Absolute clowns who's main goal in life is running their mouths so they can sell ads.

I know who I stand with.
I do agree with you on this, KC sports media don't break Chief stories it is usually the national guys first...well except Terez did but he is gone. They are scared of losing access I think.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:56 PM 02-17-2022
This is pretty low rent no matter how you look at it. Its not some random attention whore fan's responsibility to try to smear a man's name and ruin his career because he doesn't want them coaching for the Chiefs anymore.
[Reply]
nychief 02:56 PM 02-17-2022
This article is trash. Fanfic by a hobby blogger.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 172
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up