ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 256
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About Baltimore (AFC Championship)
SHOWTIME 08:41 PM 01-21-2024
Headed back to the AFC Championship Game!!!! Discuss.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:36 PM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Thats the great thing about conspiracies, you can write them after the fact.... because the NFL obviously wants Swift in the SB... oh wait no, they want a black QB and nemesis for Mahomes... and they want the Lions in because they're America's team right now... oh wait no, they want SB rematches of 9ers/Ravens or 9ers/Chiefs.
The Super Bowl logo color conspiracy makes the most sense.

2022 - Yellow (Rams) vs Orange (Bengals)
2023 - Green (Eagles) vs Red (Chiefs)
2024 - Red (Niners) vs Purple (Ravens)
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:38 PM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by RavensMania:
keep reading these stats if it makes you feel good, but make sure you come to a Ravens board on Monday ... purpleflock.com and post the stat line of Sundays game.
That’s just it, I don’t have little dick syndrome with the need to spend any time on opposing teams message boards to get some sort of validation. But hey, you do you, little fella
[Reply]
seamonster 12:42 PM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by chiefs1111:
https://www.nflpenalties.com/roughin...hp?view=active

According to this site Mahomes got 3 roughing calls this season so far. Josh Allen had 7 to lead the league.
Allen is a flopper, a whiner, and gets coddled by the league (changed the overtime rules) AND gets double the roughing-the-passer calls compared to Mahomes. And yet gets away with it.

[Reply]
DRM08 12:45 PM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by chiefs1111:
https://www.nflpenalties.com/roughin...hp?view=active

According to this site Mahomes got 3 roughing calls this season so far. Josh Allen had 7 to lead the league.
Burrow got 3 of them in only 9.5 games. So Burrow was on pace for at least 5 on the season. Burrow and Josh Allen get the golden boy treatment. Not surprising to see the Cowboys QB is also high on the list.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:49 PM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
The Super Bowl logo color conspiracy makes the most sense.

2022 - Yellow (Rams) vs Orange (Bengals)
2023 - Green (Eagles) vs Red (Chiefs)
2024 - Red (Niners) vs Purple (Ravens)
As long as you don't think too much about it... like the 2021 logo had some red in it and yellow/gold, so would have fit Rams/Chiefs, 49ers/Chiefs as well.

And since nothing has been decided that leaves 2023 as the basis for the conspiracy, I guess?

But then if it's not Ravens/49ers it'll be OMG the NFL was onto us figuring it out!

Fan fiction is fun.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:55 PM 01-23-2024
you guys talk about how the playoffs are different than the regular season. It's very true.

You also shouldn't post regular season stats for Mahomes vs a Raven team that has a completely different defensive coordinator and on the offensive side also completely different.

You don't even have Tyreek Hill anymore.
What are Mahomes playoff per game stats, genious?
[Reply]
DRM08 01:03 PM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
As long as you don't think too much about it... like the 2021 logo had some red in it and yellow/gold, so would have fit Rams/Chiefs, 49ers/Chiefs as well.

And since nothing has been decided that leaves 2023 as the basis for the conspiracy, I guess?

But then if it's not Ravens/49ers it'll be OMG the NFL was onto us figuring it out!

Fan fiction is fun.
I would love to see the Chiefs & Lions pull off the upset for multiple reasons. I suppose the Logo conspiracy still works for them as well. Red & Blue equals Purple. Lol
[Reply]
Tonka83 01:04 PM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Didn't the Ravens honor Ray Rice a few weeks ago with a halftime ceremony?
Is he the guy that drove around for a week with a dead body in his trunk, or was that one of their other upstanding players?
[Reply]
rydogg58 01:12 PM 01-23-2024
that's probably true. Mahomes is the new Brady with roughing penalties.
Already giving up? Jesus, the game is still like 4 days away, I figured your team would at least try to put up a fight.
[Reply]
mabbott 01:13 PM 01-23-2024
I will start this by saying that Lamar is a unique talent. He brings a lot to the scheme that Baltimore plays with. Outside of that scheme, he would not be a good QB. That is why Baltimore built their offense around Lamar.

This MVP stuff is garbage. How can you seriously say someone has MVP stats as a QB with under 4,000 yards in 17 games??? When he won in 2019 he ran for 1200 yards! That was impressive. If he wins this year it cheapens the award. McCaffrey had a better season, Hill had a better season. At least be honest with yourselves. The RAVENS have had an MVP year, not Lamar. In 2019 Lamar had 36 TDs and this year he had 24 with an extra game!
[Reply]
DRM08 01:24 PM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by mabbott:
I will start this by saying that Lamar is a unique talent. He brings a lot to the scheme that Baltimore plays with. Outside of that scheme, he would not be a good QB. That is why Baltimore built their offense around Lamar.

This MVP stuff is garbage. How can you seriously say someone has MVP stats as a QB with under 4,000 yards in 17 games??? When he won in 2019 he ran for 1200 yards! That was impressive. If he wins this year it cheapens the award. McCaffrey had a better season, Hill had a better season. At least be honest with yourselves. The RAVENS have had an MVP year, not Lamar. In 2019 Lamar had 36 TDs and this year he had 24 with an extra game!
It was a down year for QB performance. Who do you think should have been MVP? Maybe Tyreek Hill. He had an awesome season. Maybe TJ Watt. Steelers lose 90% of their games when he’s out with injury, and it happened again in that playoff loss to Buffalo.

Brock Purdy & Dak Prescott had a much better QBR on the season than Lamar, but Purdy choked badly against the Ravens and Lamar played very well in that game. Dak Prescott choked against Buffalo. Josh Allen had a million touchdowns and a stronger QBR than Lamar, but Allen also directly contributed to a bunch of losses for Buffalo with a huge amount of turnovers in the first 12 games.

QBR list:

72.8/100 for Brock Purdy
72.7/100 for Dak Prescott
69.4/100 for Josh Allen
64.7/100 for Lamar Jackson

https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/seasontype/2
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:27 PM 01-23-2024
We've slayed this beast before, fellas.

Lamar didn't change into someone Spags hasn't cooked before.

That's all we gotta worry about on offense. Their skill positions aren't scary relative to our talent.

This game comes down to us blocking them, and even if we don't, we have a HEALTHY Mahomes in the AFCCG this season.

We're going back.
[Reply]
Johnny8 01:28 PM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Lamar's passing stat line that game: 18/29, 239 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT's.

That's not good for an alleged QB.

Also the Chiefs defense that game featured the likes of Anthony Hitchens, Ben Niemann, and Daniel Sorensen.

The talent on the Chiefs defense is 1,000 times better this game.
Oh boy here we go again. Selective memory is running rampant with this lot. You left out that Lamar also had over 100 yards rushing and 2 rushing touchdown. So yeah, I would call 346 total yards and 3 touchdowns - even with 2 ints, a pretty decent game.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:30 PM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by Johnny8:
Oh boy here we got again. Selective memory is running rampant with this lot. You left out that Lamar also had over 100 yards rushing and 2 rushing touchdown. So yeah, I would call 346 total yards and 3 touchdowns - even with 2 ints, a pretty decent game.
Lamar is supposed to be a QB... so I look at his passing #'s... which were mediocre... as usual.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:31 PM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We've slayed this beast before, fellas.

Lamar didn't change into someone Spags hasn't cooked before.

That's all we gotta worry about on offense. Their skill positions aren't scary relative to our talent.

This game comes down to us blocking them, and even if we don't, we have a HEALTHY Mahomes in the AFCCG this season.

We're going back.
Need ball security on offense. The Hardman goal line fumble cost them 7 points and they were fortunate to recover the other Hardman fumble which led to 3 points on a field goal.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 256
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up