ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 477 of 4911
« First < 377427467473474475476477 4784794804814875275779771477 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:04 AM 08-28-2016
I'm going to love it when the games are real and the shitty Donk quarterbacks are getting demolished behind that shit line. Then these fluff articles and the Homer tweets will stop and best if all, KnowShit will disappear.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:26 AM 08-28-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lynch 6 of 13 for 57 yards.

Under 60% again tonight? Maybe under 50%?
Math is hard
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:01 AM 08-28-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I'm going to love it when the games are real and the shitty Donk quarterbacks are getting demolished behind that shit line. Then these fluff articles and the Homer tweets will stop and best if all, KnowShit will disappear.
Yeah, there's always that...
[Reply]
BossChief 09:22 AM 08-28-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Surely they are releasing Sanchez this week.
I saw on Facebook that they didn't even put him in the teams yearbook that was finalized a week or so ago.

Poor Sanchez and such a dick move by Denver.

Reminds me of when Gunther found out on ESPN that he was getting fired.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:25 AM 08-28-2016
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Math is hard
Game wasn't over dumbass.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:53 AM 08-28-2016
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I saw on Facebook that they didn't even put him in the teams yearbook that was finalized a week or so ago.

Poor Sanchez and such a dick move by Denver.

Reminds me of when Gunther found out on ESPN that he was getting fired.
It was an error.

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:658px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)F8F8F8; line-height:0; margin-top:40px; padding:50.0% 0; text-align:center; width:100%;">

:-)000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">🤔

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A photo posted by Mark Sanchez (@mark_sanchez) on

[Reply]
BlackOp 10:34 PM 08-28-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
The veteran guy didn't cut it, no worries.
Yeah..no worries at all...besides wasting a SB defense due to front office incompetence and cap mismanagement.

Brock looked pretty good today....he looked great compared to the trash Denver trotted out last night.

Maybe Eltwat learned a valuable lesson...that being an entitled, prick QB doesn't translate well to the GM position and disrespecting your own players will come back to haunt you.

When the QB you drafted and groomed for 4 years..refuses to even return your calls....it means he hates your guts. Even if he didn't want to play in Denver...replying to a message is a show of respect and appreiciation.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:54 PM 08-28-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yeah..no worries at all...besides wasting a SB defense due to front office incompetence and cap mismanagement.

Brock looked pretty good today....he looked great compared to the trash Denver trotted out last night.

Maybe Eltwat learned a valuable lesson...that being an entitled, prick QB doesn't translate well to the GM position and disrespecting your own players will come back to haunt you.

When the QB you drafted and groomed for 4 years..refuses to even return your calls....it means he hates your guts. Even if he didn't want to play in Denver...replying to a message is a show of respect and appreiciation.
:-) you are hilarious you psycho bastard. Pure gold.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:09 PM 08-28-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
:-) you are hilarious you psycho bastard. Pure gold.
*Pats head of desperate Donko fan..grabbing for the past straws of his glory years*...hey, at least you'll have week-ends to spend with the kids. Think of all the free time you have now...you've been liberated.

I AM assuming you've actually had kids that lived...
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:08 AM 08-29-2016
Maybe ElFraud lives to juke another cap...teammates are talking about disrupting the locker-room on some trivial scripted, politically incorrect, flag-burning diatribe. Kaep gets his 11 million guarantee...and Eltwat lands his disgruntled/shamed placeholder for pennies.

Smith VS. Kaep..round 2. NFL loves fake shit....it's their bread-n-butter.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ational-anthem
[Reply]
RodInCanton 12:17 AM 08-29-2016
Maybe ElFraud lives to juke another cap...teammates are talking about disrupting the locker-room on some scripted, politically incorrect, flag-burning diatribe. Kaep gets his 11 million guarantee...and Eltwat lands his placeholder for pennies.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ational-anthem
You make less and less sense with each post. I'm still not convinced you and knowmo aren't the same person playing two extremely ignorant super fans just to generate discussion.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:27 AM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by RodInCanton:
You make less and less sense with each post. I'm still not convinced you and knowmo aren't the same person playing two extremely ignorant super fans just to generate discussion.
and I'm convinced I dont give a flying **** about what you "think"...go back and read up on articles...then try to pass it off as your own thoughts.

You offer nothing...but cliched "superfan" insults. I imagine I wont be hearing back until you have an article or a pundit to mimic.

Face it...your team sucks this year..and no amount of Donko PR spin can save you....
[Reply]
RodInCanton 12:39 AM 08-29-2016
and I'm convinced I dont give a flying **** about what you "think"...go back and read up on articles...then try to pass it off as your own thoughts.

You offer nothing...but cliched "superfan" insults. I imagine I wont be hearing back until you have an article or a pundit to mimic.
That's all I offer to you because that is all you are. A simple thinking super fan. I come here to read some great football comments about a team that is in the same division as my favorite team. Those comments don't come from you.
Your joke of a brain is like the comic pages in the newspaper. I read the important news first and then laugh at the jokes! Good job - you are the beetle Bailey of chiefsplanet! Have a good night. I look forward to what ridiculousness you come up w next!!!
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:43 AM 08-29-2016
That's all I offer to you because that is all you are. A simple thinking super fan. I come here to read some great football comments about a team that is in the same division as my favorite team. Those comments don't come from you.
Your joke of a brain is like the comic pages in the newspaper. I read the important news first and then laugh at the jokes! Good job - you are the beetle Bailey of chiefsplanet! Have a good night. I look forward to what ridiculousness you come up w next!!!
Meh..enjoy 7-9.

Shouldnt you be jerking off like minded zombies at the Mane? Seems like your natural aptitude....

"Important" news...yeah. I'd say we have a different opinion on what is "important"...
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:17 AM 08-29-2016
wow, for a newb, you sure did jump right in :-)

im not game enough to attack the posters i plan to communicate with for a while.

maybe i am just getting old at the forum 'drama' part of it :-)

hope you enjoy your stay...

i have so far.
[Reply]
Page 477 of 4911
« First < 377427467473474475476477 4784794804814875275779771477 > Last »
Up