ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 475 of 488
« First < 375425465471472473474475 476477478479485 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
saphojunkie 06:25 PM 06-10-2022
Derek Carr has thrown over 30 touchdowns once.

It was seven years ago.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 06:26 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah but they as a team got better also. And we have essentially the same schedule except a couple games in which theirs are against worse teams than the teams we're facing.
You have no fucking idea if they as a team got better.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:28 PM 06-10-2022
Raiders can get out of carrs contract after this season if he doesn't perform so I don't understand why you guys are bringing that into it.

Do you think Tua and Carr are on the same level of QB play?
Yes. They're both QBs that hamstring your team into mediocrity at best.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:29 PM 06-10-2022
Yeah but they as a team got better also. And we have essentially the same schedule except a couple games in which theirs are against worse teams than the teams we're facing.
The Raiders aren’t the fucking Chiefs dude.

They don’t have the best QB in the NFL, and arguably the best HC. That kind of sustained/consistent year to year success is not easy when you don’t have those things.

They had one decent 10-7 season that could’ve easily been 7-10, and you seem to think it guarantees them success going forward. It doesn’t.

You’re a fucking moron.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 06:29 PM 06-10-2022
That was the same engine that took them to 10-7 and into the playoffs. So you don't think adding a 1300 11 touchdown WR helps that?
And we still have the engine that took us to 4 straight AFC championships. WHAT ARE WE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT HERE? YOU THINK THE RAIDERS ARE ACTUALLY THE BETTER TEAM? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE HONESTLY ARGUING AT THIS POINT?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:32 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
And we still have the engine that took us to 4 straight AFC championships. WHAT ARE WE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT HERE? YOU THINK THE RAIDERS ARE ACTUALLY THE BETTER TEAM? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE HONESTLY ARGUING AT THIS POINT?
He thinks the Raiders have a better roster.

He’s a retard.
[Reply]
-King- 06:35 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Yeah but the part around that engine changed and either got worse or will have to go through some growing pains as they develop. I don't think it's wise to assume or expect them to hit the ground running or for our defense to struggle as they figure out the league.

But maybe my expectations are too low. Maybe i should expect the rookies to come in and play like vets right away and to be difference makers right from the start.
[Reply]
-King- 06:37 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He thinks the Raiders have a better roster.

He’s a retard.
And yet again, here you are in every single thread :-). Boy got an obsession.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:39 PM 06-10-2022
And yet again, here you are in every single thread :-). Boy got an obsession.
You say stupid shit and you don’t expect people to tell you you’re an idiot.

I’m not any more obsessed with you than Red Dawg, Tex, JakeF, or any of CP’s dumbest. I guess you can say that I’m obsessed with arguing with morons though. I can’t help myself.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:51 PM 06-10-2022

They did?

Beyond Adams, where is this major upgrade that’s going to make up for them being coached by a Belichick midget who already failed at epic levels the first time he left the mothership?

Or that’s going to fix their shitty secondary?

Ngakue to Chandler Jones? Is that it?
[Reply]
-King- 06:55 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
They did?

Beyond Adams, where is this major upgrade that’s going to make up for them being coached by a Belichick midget who already failed at epic levels the first time he left the mothership?

Or that’s going to fix their shitty secondary?

Ngakue to Chandler Jones? Is that it?
McDaniel = Fired Gruden with a first year ST coach taking over.

And their pass defense was better than ours last year. They allowed 221 pass yards per game on 6.3 yards per pass. We allowed 252 on 6.9. So if they had a shitty secondary then....
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:55 PM 06-10-2022

[Reply]
-King- 06:56 PM 06-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You say stupid shit and you don’t expect people to tell you you’re an idiot.

I’m not any more obsessed with you than Red Dawg, Tex, JakeF, or any of CP’s dumbest. I guess you can say that I’m obsessed with arguing with morons though. I can’t help myself.
You literally said you can't help yourself in another thread. And how many posts can you make? Sheesh, if I was white, I'd be blushing.
[Reply]
Stewie 07:54 PM 06-10-2022
Calm down.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:57 PM 06-10-2022
McDaniel = Fired Gruden with a first year ST coach taking over.

And their pass defense was better than ours last year. They allowed 221 pass yards per game on 6.3 yards per pass. We allowed 252 on 6.9. So if they had a shitty secondary then....

And the Chiefs eliminated the biggest weakness in that pass defense (Dan Sorenson).

Say what you want about that ST coach, but they believed in that guy and played hard for him.

McDaniels lost his last team in a hurry. Because he was a fraud then. And is a fraud now.

You can freak out about how good the Raiders are gonna be because they added a great WR and did nothing else to improve their team if you want, though. I guess.
[Reply]
Page 475 of 488
« First < 375425465471472473474475 476477478479485 > Last »
Up