« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:00 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The police report acknowledges that the photographer left, but they say he came back later after the Instagram DM. That's why I don't understand what the earlier video proves.

As for witnesses, that's great if they're reliable. But it was a crowded club, and you can bet that any key witnesses who say it happened aren't talking to the media. If they don't exist? Great. But the fact that the two who talked to the news say it doesn't happen isn't conclusive.
Aren't they simply repeating what they were told by someone who may or may not be telling the truth?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:01 AM 05-10-2024
The police report acknowledges that the photographer left, but they say he came back later after the Instagram DM. That's why I don't understand what the earlier video proves.

As for witnesses, that's great if they're reliable. But it was a crowded club, and you can bet that any key witnesses who say it happened aren't talking to the media. If they don't exist? Great. But the fact that the two who talked to the news say it doesn't happen isn't conclusive.
The owner spoke to police. He said the police told him that was the supposed victim. I highly doubt he's unaware of what allegedly happened and when, which leads me to believe he's either telling the truth or covering Rashee. Either one is fine for me.

Aren't you the guy that tried to tell us how hard it is to get convictions? If the owner and witnesses are saying nothing happened, and there's no video footage, there's a decent chance no charges are filed, assault or not.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:01 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Is why I root for the laundry not the human inside.
And it's why I don't really get all that worked up about this stuff. Look, I value Rashee and thinks he makes us a better team. I hope it turns out that this incident is bullshit and he gets a reasonable plea deal on the lambo incident.

But if he's guilty of all of this shit? Get him out of here and lock him up. I don't feel some need to prove to myself that he's innocent just because he plays for us. I'm confident that Hollywood + Worthy are better than Rice + our WRs last year. We'll be fine.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:02 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
My theory? His chick socked him after seeing that he had the gheys for Rashee.

It's the most logical, reasonable conclusion.
Especially if its just a broken jaw

Lets face facts, if Rashee punched that man he'd be dead

NOT GUILTY
[Reply]
DaFace 09:02 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Aren't they simply repeating what they were told by someone who may or may not be telling the truth?
Sure? Again, there will be evidence of all of the key facts here. If the photographer is just making all of this up, he's a moron, because all of this will be easy to prove one way or another outside of who threw the punch.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:03 AM 05-10-2024
he's innocent just because he plays for us.
I agree!!!!!
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:06 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
This would be great if true.

However, a club owner saying something didn't happen to a rich NFL star at his club has to be taken with a huge grain of salt because club owners are generally not the most reliable source when it comes to "taking care of their rich clientele"

if he has continuous video of Rice the entire time he's in the club turn it over. Other than that I want more than just his word.

maybe finish "scouring" your video before talking to the press I guess
> night club owner dropped into plot right on cue, conducts damage control
> footage later emerges of the scene (Zapruder film, Lit security)
> the setting is Dallas
> saga tangentially involves oil tycoon H.L. Hunt (Clark’s grandfather) or progeny

We’ve come this far—Fuck it! Might as well roll this Rashee scandal in with the JFK assassination!

It is all coming into focus!
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:07 AM 05-10-2024
Sure? Again, there will be evidence of all of the key facts here. If the photographer is just making all of this up, he's a moron, because all of this will be easy to prove one way or another outside of who threw the punch.
I bet the photographer's GF's knuckles are bruised and cut. Police should examine her fists if they're smart.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:08 AM 05-10-2024
When rice gets suspended---is he under commissioners exemption?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:17 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I agree!!!!!
Hell yes!
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:42 PM 05-10-2024
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...of-rashee-rice

Originally Posted by :
The latest incident involving Chiefs receiver Rashee Rice has prompted some in the media to dust off pre-draft reports from anonymous scouts who expressed negative opinions about Rice. The fact, however, that those opinions have been validated by recent events doesn’t make it right to smear players with the subjective beliefs of those who might benefit from a player slipping and sliding in the draft.

There are certain objective facts, however, that teams became aware of — and that did not come to light publicly before the draft. Those facts could impact the manner in which his current entanglements are handled by the NFL.

Per multiple sources, multiple teams learned during the pre-draft process about an alleged incident involving Rice while he was at SMU. Rice believed former SMU basketball player Kendric Davis was seeing Rice’s girlfriend. Rice and some of his friends, per the specific information gathered by at least one team, went to an SMU basketball game. Rice (or someone with him), per the specific information gathered by at least one team, fired multiple bullets into the empty car belonging to Kendric Davis.

Multiple sources expressed a belief that every team was aware of the incident before the draft, including the Chiefs. Kansas City drafted Rice in round two. He was the fifty-fifth overall selection.

The incident was never reported to authorities by SMU. (An SMU spokesperson had no comment on the situation.)

Rice currently faces eight felony charges arising from a street racing incident in late March. Earlier this week, he was accused of assault at a Dallas-area after-hours club.

The incident could become relevant to the NFL, if/when it imposes discipline on Rice under the Personal Conduct Policy. The policy states that "[p]layers with a prior history of misconduct, including misconduct occurring prior to their association with the NFL, will be subject to enhanced and/or expedited discipline.”

Rice had 938 receiving yards in 2023. The Chiefs, we’re told, have been very impressed with his ability to quickly learn the offense, and to find a way to make significant contributions in his first NFL season. They obviously are hopeful that his behavior away from the field will improve following the two recent events.

[Reply]
Megatron96 02:49 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...of-rashee-rice
:-)seriously?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:52 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)seriously?
It's Florio so it's bullshit
[Reply]
staylor26 03:01 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It's Florio so it's bullshit
I read that entire fucking thing not knowing it was Florio.

Yea, I'm sure that happened and everybody knew, but nobody in the media knew about it, or did, and didn't report it.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:05 PM 05-10-2024
God I hate Florio. What a bundle of sticks.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 63
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up