ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 219
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****
duncan_idaho 09:14 AM 07-03-2023
Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
Recruiting Class
Rivals
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:59 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
So you've come around on Cook?
I think I have been mostly fair about the situation. He's still a lesser QB in the SEC, but you can still win if he can use his legs to help move the chains and get the ball to Burden.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:01 PM 09-16-2023
So you've come around on Cook?

Drink is 40. He still has a lot of learning to do and improvement, but he's shown signs of growth and change.

He's not perfect, but I think he's shown he isn't totally stubborn.
What is there to learn? The first delay of game was inexcusable. To do it AGAIN when it pushes your kicker 5 yards back while we're currently set up at his career long for a game winning field goal is incomprehensible incompetence.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 02:02 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I think I have been mostly fair about the situation. He's still a lesser QB in the SEC, but you can still win if he can use his legs to help move the chains and get the ball to Burden.
What QBs in the SEC would you take over Cook right now?

I’ll conceit the following as of now:
Rattler
Rogers (though he’s been ass so far this season)
Dart
Leary
Daniels
Jefferson
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:03 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
To prove a point about how shitty Drinkwitz is, yeah. If the high end talent brought in by the NIL terms being ridiculously favorable for in state kids still pull out the victory while Drinkwitz still proves the point, even better.
Are you hoping Mizzou loses ALL of their games?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:04 PM 09-16-2023
This is why I wanted Drink to take deep shots for Burden last season, even with Cooks limitations he can still get lucky on some down field throws.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:04 PM 09-16-2023
What QBs in the SEC would you take over Cook right now?

I’ll conceit the following as of now:
Rattler
Rogers (though he’s been ass so far this season)
Dart
Leary
Daniels
Jefferson
I know we have done this once already. Ask me again in a few more weeks and I'll be glad to do this again as a mid-season review!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:05 PM 09-16-2023
I'm sorry, but Schrader and Peat are not SEC caliber RBs.

WRs outside of Burden might be OK, but OL is tire fire.

Defense is stacked.
Yeah, this is as succinct and accurate a breakdown as you can have.

The WRs are good enough. This is close to the DGB-Lucas-Hunter-Sasser crew, at least in terms of raw talent.

The RBs and OL is rough. TE is largely not. Factor in the offense so it's hard to say there. QB is not the weakest link in this offense.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:06 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Are you hoping Mizzou loses ALL of their games?
I'll take a bunch of games like this, I guess. He can stumble around the sideline drunkenly while coasting on the high end talent the boosters are buying.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 02:06 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
What is there to learn? The first delay of game was inexcusable. To do it AGAIN when it pushes your kicker 5 yards back while we're currently set up at his career long for a game winning field goal is incomprehensible incompetence.
How much of that is on Drink vs the players vs position coaches?

Shit happens.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:07 PM 09-16-2023
I mean, when it's that level of incompetence it's ALL of them. And Drinkwitz is the head coach so..... kind of starts and stops at him, yeah?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:07 PM 09-16-2023
I missed the start of the game. Did the crowd boo Brady at the start? Drinkwitz is really pissed off.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 02:08 PM 09-16-2023
Drink pretty spicy at the podium. ��
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:11 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Stepped in here to see the meltdown... Come on guys, this was a super trap game. Coming from a Hawkeye fan under Ferentz there has been many games like this where Iowa just squeaks by a Div II Northern Iowa, or South Dakota and the fans all scream bloody murder, then the next week they beat Iowa State in the 3rd game of the season and all is good.
Told you fuckers...
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:14 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I missed the start of the game. Did the crowd boo Brady at the start? Drinkwitz is really pissed off.
You'd think he was talking about Mahomes the way he stans for his QB.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 02:15 PM 09-16-2023
I am shocked.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 219
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Up