ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 79
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Bengals
TLO 06:31 PM 11-27-2022
A sneaky big game in the AFC, and probably our toughest game left before playoff time.

Talk about it here
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:04 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
reid has an adjustment to your adjustment ready already

you have no bullets left to fire with that talent group

mediocre pass rush, mediocre secondary, about to get ripped by #1
Reid can't have an adjustment to our adjustment ready already because we haven't adjusted from the original adjustment that we have ready already, yet.

Tell me about that mediocrity when Pat's laying on his back again after being sacked for the 4th time.

Tell 'los i said hi. I was always a big fan of that dude. It's just too bad he's not going to sniff Burrow Sunday.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:06 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Reid can't have an adjustment to our adjustment ready already because we haven't adjusted from the original adjustment that we have ready already, yet.

Tell me about that mediocrity when Pat's laying on his back again after being sacked for the 4th time.

Tell 'los i said hi. I was always a big fan of that dude. It's just too bad he's not going to sniff Burrow Sunday.
Lol one of the worst pass rushes in the league is going to sack Mahomes 4 times. Good one.

I did, however, fuck your fat mother 4 times.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:06 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
If you could adjust on the fly, you wouldn't have waited until the half to slow us down.
Ever see a cat catch a mouse? It doesn't kill it right away, it plays with it for a bit before ripping it apart.
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:08 PM 12-01-2022
Burrow has a noodle arm and pissed his gift chance of a Super Bowl away. He won’t sniff one again.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:10 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Lol one of the worst pass rushes in the league is going to sack Mahomes 4 times. Good one.

I did, however, **** your fat mother 4 times.
lol. Favorite part of joining a new board. Waiting to see how long it takes the 10 year olds to reply.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:12 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Burrow has a noodle arm and pissed his gift chance of a Super Bowl away. He won’t sniff one again.
Noodles are in the chili. Burrow is your daddy and Super Bowl(s) are on the way.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 10:15 PM 12-01-2022
Noodles are in the chili. Burrow is your daddy and Super Bowl(s) are on the way.
Burrow won’t be playing for long if he keeps getting sacked 484873 times each season.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:16 PM 12-01-2022
The only reasons you guys didn’t get blown out in the AFCCG is Andy not sticking with the run and Mahomes playing like something was wrong with him in that second half.

Straight up…this is going to be a game Isaih Pacheco has 140 yards and a couple TDs and Pat has 250 passing and another 60 rushing to go with 2 passing TDs and 1 rushing TD.

Your team is about to get dismantled.

Prepare your anus.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:21 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
Burrow won’t be playing for long if he keeps getting sacked 484873 times each season.
They're working on it...

Originally Posted by BossChief:
The only reasons you guys didn’t get blown out in the AFCCG is Andy not sticking with the run and Mahomes playing like something was wrong with him in that second half.

Straight up…this is going to be a game Isaih Pacheco has 140 yards and a couple TDs and Pat has 250 passing and another 60 rushing to go with 2 passing TDs and 1 rushing TD.

Your team is about to get dismantled.

Prepare your anus.
The only reason you didn't get blown out while only scoring 6 points the entire game is because the Bengals didn't play that defense until the 2nd half.

See how that works?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:22 PM 12-01-2022
Check your rep, lots of love letters in there i'm sure :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 10:26 PM 12-01-2022
They're working on it...

The only reason you didn't get blown out while only scoring 6 points the entire game is because the Bengals didn't play that defense until the 2nd half.

See how that works?
It had more to do with Pat snd Andy than what Cincy did in that second half.

Andy stopped feeding McKinnon and something happened to Pat before halftime and he wasn’t himself during that second half.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Pat has 250 passing
PATRICK will dial up at least 350 and 4 this Sunday.

The Chiefs will have over 500 yards.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:29 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Check your rep, lots of love letters in there i'm sure :-)
Save a brotha some time and tell me how to check it...and give it?

EDIT: i found it
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10:30 PM 12-01-2022
lol. Favorite part of joining a new board. Waiting to see how long it takes the 10 year olds to reply.
Your favorite part of joining a board is waiting for 10 year olds to reply? Figures.

Do you have any idea how many trolls come to this board, get their asses handed to them by the locals, watch their favorite POS football team get their asses handed to them, then proceed to slink away by the middle of the third quarter, never to be heard from again?

All of them. The same will happen with you.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:32 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
PATRICK will dial up at least 350 and 4 this Sunday.

The Chiefs will have over 500 yards.
4 ints seems excessive. He only threw 2 in the AFCCG.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 79
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up