ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 131
« First < 374344454647 484950515797 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:51 PM 04-29-2022
I feel like Embiid gets hurt at the exact same point in every season. Right after the first round of Playoffs.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:04 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Shouldn’t have even been on the floor up 30 with 4 minutes to go.
Wow didn’t realize that is when he got hurt. Doc Rivers strikes again.

That is fucking stupid
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:42 PM 04-29-2022
Surprise, surprise. The higher seed winning every series in the first round.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:43 PM 04-29-2022
Twelves choked away this series. And Towns….those last couple of shots were horrid
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:51 PM 04-29-2022
Our most reliable players were Anthony Edwards and a bunch of bench dudes lol.

We made good progress this year, but good lord we need to clean house. Everything except Towns from the Rosas era must fucking go. And Towns needs something... I don't know... brain surgery or something. Hypnotism? Can you get hypnotized into playing sound basketball? Is that a thing?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:56 PM 04-29-2022
Wolves blew three games in the series after leading by double digits in the 4th. No other team has even blown more than one.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:10 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

We made good progress this year, but good lord we need to clean house. Everything except Towns from the Rosas era must ****ing go. And Towns needs something... I don't know... brain surgery or something. Hypnotism? Can you get hypnotized into playing sound basketball? Is that a thing?
I’ve never seen an otherwise good player like Towns so consistently make such braindead plays. He’s got like no basketball IQ to speak of.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:12 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Wow didn’t realize that is when he got hurt. Doc Rivers strikes again.

That is ****ing stupid
I was at the game and asking my brother why Doc hadn’t pulled his injury prone superstar a minute or so before that. Sure enough, something terrible happened just after it.

He was waiting until Nurse pulled his own starters but he shouldn’t have been.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:14 PM 04-29-2022
Wolves have a history of one and done. I remember them going one and done with Garnett a lot.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:19 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

We made good progress this year, but good lord we need to clean house. Everything except Towns from the Rosas era must ****ing go. And Towns needs something... I don't know... brain surgery or something. Hypnotism? Can you get hypnotized into playing sound basketball? Is that a thing?
McDaniels and McLaughlin should remain as well.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:52 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
I feel like Embiid gets hurt at the exact same point in every season. Right after the first round of Playoffs.
Dude is made of glass just like Anothny Davis. I don't think 76ers will win a championship with him because of how often he gets hurt and how expensive he is.

It's a shame because he is such a great player when he is healthy.

Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I was at the game and asking my brother why Doc hadn’t pulled his injury prone superstar a minute or so before that. Sure enough, something terrible happened just after it.

He was waiting until Nurse pulled his own starters but he shouldn’t have been.
Yeah but he probably would of gotten hurt sometime in 2nd round anyway. That's just the type of player he is, he can't stay healthy.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:58 AM 04-30-2022
The Grizzlies have to come out and play a full 48 against the Warriors. I’m a little worried by the perimeter defense going against the Splash brothers, but the Warriors won’t be able to shut down Ja driving to the basket as much as the T-Wolves did. It will help getting Steven Adams back when he clears Covid protocols. The Warriors don’t have a stretch 5 like Towns that forces Jenkins hand to keep him on the bench for his slowness on defense. I think Adams opens up so much of the offense for Ja with his pick and rolls. Should be a really fun showdown between Curry and Morant.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:07 AM 04-30-2022

pic.twitter.com/iky5wTiHfg

— Ja Morant (@JaMorant) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 03:04 PM 05-01-2022
Draymond Green just got ejected for a flagrant 2. Time for Memphis to take over and just dominate in the paint this second half. They already had the advantage down low, but now they should be able to run away with it hopefully.

Ja is enjoying not having to match up against that Minnesota D anymore.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:28 PM 05-01-2022
What the hell was Green even doing? Slaps the dude, yanks him down by the jersey, then runs around like he's Antonio Brown.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 131
« First < 374344454647 484950515797 > Last »
Up