ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 66
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:20 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by CatinKS:
I have to put my ear up to the door to tell if it is running it is so quiet. Worth every dollar.

Bosch - 800 Series 24" Top Control Built-In Dishwasher with CrystalDry, Stainless Steel Tub, 3rd Rack, 42 dBa - Stainless steel

Good on you for finding the right model. Our current house had one - not that model, and it was shit. You could barely fit anything in the damn thing. Replaced it with a GE Profile model and have been happy as a clam.

My buddy got a Bosch unit (probably similar to yours) and it is like a whole different world from the POS that was in my house. Very similar to the GE.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:39 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Interesting - that's good to know. I'm cheap, so I don't have the adjustable base, and mine came before the automatic sensing. Glad I didn't waste my money. :-)
Yea, the base is nearly as much as the mattress so it's definitely wasted money on my part. Unless you want to buy it from me then you'll love it and never regret spending the money on it.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 03:47 PM 03-09-2022
The Salad Mixxxer is a real pleaser

[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 03:53 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by CatinKS:
I have to put my ear up to the door to tell if it is running it is so quiet. Worth every dollar.

Bosch - 800 Series 24" Top Control Built-In Dishwasher with CrystalDry, Stainless Steel Tub, 3rd Rack, 42 dBa - Stainless steel

I too have Bosch 800 Series in my last two homes. They're great.
[Reply]
SuperChief 04:27 PM 03-09-2022
Interesting - that's good to know. I'm cheap, so I don't have the adjustable base, and mine came before the automatic sensing. Glad I didn't waste my money. :-)
Do you have to get one of their bases? I'm wondering if you can use a standard bed frame with these mattresses, or are they too heavy? And which models do you guys have?
[Reply]
DaFace 04:37 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
Do you have to get one of their bases? I'm wondering if you can use a standard bed frame with these mattresses, or are they too heavy? And which models do you guys have?
The base is essentially just a hard surface in the shape of your mattress, and ours sits in a standard, king-size bed frame. I'd think you could use a standard box springs if you really wanted to provided it's pretty firm. (You'd need at least something more than a frame alone because the mattress itself isn't very rigid.)

EDIT: That said, they do recommend you use theirs...for $500. The main thing is that it should be flat and not springy, so I guess it just depends on how hard their sales folks push you to buy theirs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:58 PM 03-09-2022
We actually bought their base as well as one of their frames and headboard. Probably spent to much on it but we didn’t want some cheap headboard shit to go with it.
[Reply]
SuperChief 05:05 PM 03-09-2022
Which model do you guys have?
[Reply]
DaFace 05:12 PM 03-09-2022
Which model do you guys have?
Mine's an old version of the C4.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:21 PM 03-09-2022
Mine's an old version of the C4.
I believe this is ours as well.

It’s just the basic shit. We didn’t need the adjustable base or the cooling technology.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:28 AM 03-10-2022
It's all about that base bout that base bout that base
[Reply]
SuperChief 09:39 AM 03-10-2022
I think I'm going to a Sleep Number store in a bit to check things out. I hope they try to upsell me a $5,000 bed.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:57 AM 03-10-2022
I think I'm going to a Sleep Number store in a bit to check things out. I hope they try to upsell me a $5,000 bed.
Get ready for the "lets have you lay down and find your sleep number" part of the sale. That shit was fucking awkward.....at least to me.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:26 AM 03-10-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Get ready for the "lets have you lay down and find your sleep number" part of the sale. That shit was ****ing awkward.....at least to me.
Did the sales woman lie in the bed with you and make you spoon her like mine did?

My wife didn't talk to me the rest of the day.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:31 AM 03-10-2022
Well you didn't have to bang her
[Reply]
Page 47 of 66
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up