ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 256
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:59 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
It’s happening!!

INDEPENDENCE

ON INDEPENDENCE DAY

IN INDEPENDENCE
[Reply]
kgrund 11:03 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
KK appears to be sports shock jock. I find what the KC paper of record and KCTV5 did to be much worse than KK following down that hole, and worse than KK's comments about Reid. In this case, KK is exactly right. He really the person we currently want out there advocating common sense though. He's damaged goods.
You are going to fall for this? KK gave nothing but GLOWING remarks to the woman at KCTV5 that produced the audio. Spent considerable time talking about how much of an award winning crack journalist she is. KK was apart of hyping and applauding the very thing you are giving him credit for slamming. He literally does this kind of stuff ALL THE TIME.:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:04 AM 06-25-2019
KK appears to be sports shock jock. I find what the KC paper of record and KCTV5 did to be much worse than KK following down that hole, and worse than KK's comments about Reid. In this case, KK is exactly right. He really isn't the person we currently want out there advocating common sense though. He's damaged goods.
What they did is FAR worse...they presented fiction as fact, got a player suspended and ruined his name. The National media even did a hit-piece on the Hunt family stemming from it...

This radio d-bag said some greasy, low blow shit...but in the end, nobody was really affected. It's old news about Reid's son. He hasn't changed one person's opinion about AR. The reaction is because he's had it coming for years...as far as I can tell.

The positive is the Chiefs will likely cut ties with them...

KC sport fans are sick of the local media attacking their team....when they finally have a legit shot at a SB.
[Reply]
FringeNC 11:07 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by kgrund:
You are going to fall for this? KK gave nothing but GLOWING remarks to the woman at KCTV5 that produced the audio. Spent considerable time talking about how much of an award winning crack journalist she is. KK was apart of hyping and applauding the very thing you are giving him credit for slamming. He literally does this kind of stuff ALL THE TIME.:-)
Of course he's a two-faced piece of shit. My point is he is correct RIGHT NOW. The Star and KCTV5 SHOULD BE raked over the coals for treating innuendo as fact.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:13 AM 06-25-2019
Cool story Bro, but that is all that it is, a story. No facts or way to prove anything.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:13 AM 06-25-2019
Of course he's a two-faced piece of shit. My point is he is correct RIGHT NOW. The Star and KCTV5 SHOULD BE raked over the coals for treating innuendo as fact.
So is there a media war going on in KC...over who is the shittiest at their job? A lot of prime candidates..."greasy journalist of the year". They might have to share the award...
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:23 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
:-)

I'm sure the nfl has more info on this than we ever will. I'd think they would go off more than what was aired. I hope at least...

He did have his son taken away too you know. That's not a real good look.
Dude...shut up. Crystal got their son taken away due to being too unstable to care for him...

Now go beat up some strangers....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:25 AM 06-25-2019
We are winning. The tide has turned.

WE WILL DANCE IN THE STREETS
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:31 AM 06-25-2019
Tyreek's meeting with the NFL is tomorrow...

Timing update: Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill, who has been banned from attending team’s training facility this off-season, is scheduled to meet with NFL officials in Kansas City on Wednesday, per source. https://t.co/0Be65B6LpV

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) June 24, 2019

[Reply]
chinaski 11:33 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We are winning. The tide has turned.

WE WILL DANCE IN THE STREETS
USA Today
NY Post
Louis Riddick (ESPN)
Sports Illustrated
Yahoo Sports
Trending on Twitter

This is just off of the top of my head. That's a pretty big effin deal when you have the National Media interested in this story. Kietzman may have said nasty and inflammatory stuff before, but he really struck a chord this time. He done fucked up BIG TIME.
[Reply]
TEX 11:36 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Dude...shut up. Crystal got their son taken away due to being too unstable to care for him...

Now go beat up some strangers....
:-) :-) :-)

The contrarian mod must manifest conflict...:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:37 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
USA Today
NY Post
Louis Riddick (ESPN)
Sports Illustrated
Yahoo Sports
Trending on Twitter

This is just off of the top of my head. That's a pretty big effin deal when you have the National Media interested in this story. Kietzman may have said nasty and inflammatory stuff before, but he really struck a chord this time. He done ****ed up BIG TIME.
Isn't this his wet dream? In his line of trash/tabloid journalism...this is the type of national exposure you can only hope for.

It's been a good 24 hours for business..
[Reply]
TEX 11:38 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
USA Today
NY Post
Louis Riddick (ESPN)
Sports Illustrated
Yahoo Sports
Trending on Twitter

This is just off of the top of my head. That's a pretty big effin deal when you have the National Media interested in this story. Kietzman may have said nasty and inflammatory stuff before, but he really struck a chord this time. He done ****ed up BIG TIME.
Good. Hope he finally gets what's coming to him.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:38 AM 06-25-2019
I’m just saying there is more to this Tyreek Hill and Crystal episode than we currently know
[Reply]
O.city 11:40 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I’m just saying there is more to this Tyreek Hill and Crystal episode than we currently know
like what?
[Reply]
Page 47 of 256
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Up