ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 146
« First < 374344454647 484950515797 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
tredadda 04:35 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Davisj77:
I know I am talking to a HOMER so it’s pretty much pointless.
How does my statement make me a homer? If KC didn't have talent they would not have finished tied for the most wins in the league, secured the #1 seed, and are in the SB. Mahomes is about to win his second MVP and KC finished with four First Team All Pros and two Second Team All Pros. Those are facts.
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:39 PM 01-31-2023
All white uni's in the SB?

Icy whites in the Super Bowl! Let’s gooo

— Bobby Stroupe (@bobbystroupe) January 31, 2023

[Reply]
crispystl 04:40 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Eagles fans are cocky. Other fans are clueless.
They're about to pay the Patrick price.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:41 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
All white uni's in the SB?

Doesn't matter, but all red would be better.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:44 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
At least he didn't use an email with "Ryan" in it this time, as opposed to other mults.... granted, the username gave it away, if posting style wasn't obvious enough.
IP Checks out?
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 04:47 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Doesn't matter, but all red would be better.
We have better Luck with the whites.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:47 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:
Then you are a nasty, thuggish, moron… I’ll post where I want to. I’m not a troll I just like to debating things respectfully… Best of luck
:-)
[Reply]
Toad 04:52 PM 01-31-2023
And what ? AFC was stacked with powerhouses? Poser BUFF vs ladies in Red KC ? NFC plays as a team ! Just like last yrs sb ! All we heard about was CIN will roll ! Joe borrow is the next goat ! Rams will absolutely get destroyed! Too much hot air in the AFC ! Not much substance
Know your role!
[Reply]
PHOG 04:53 PM 01-31-2023
LOL, I’m not from Philly, but I can guarantee you that your statement is absolutely BS. Why don’t we end the childish back-and-forth insults
Maybe lorida. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:56 PM 01-31-2023
I know I am talking to a HOMER so it’s pretty much pointless.
We're talking to a mouth breathing moron so it's pretty much pointless.
[Reply]
wachashi 04:56 PM 01-31-2023
Our run defense looked really stout against the Bengals. It's a different challenge with the Eagles running RPO, but it's encouraging play from our front seven.

This is Hurts' first Super Bowl. First real test in how many weeks? I think you're going to prefer he beats you throwing, especially with a shoulder injury, and while it's a neutral score situation.

If it's close in the fourth quarter, I'll feel much better having the QB in his third Super Bowl. The bigger the game, the bigger the moment, the better Mahomes gets. Hurts hasn't proven that at the NFL level...yet.
[Reply]
crispystl 04:56 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
there's nothing this season or in recent history that I'd point to and say, oh yeah, that defense has handled a QB in the same ballpark as Mahomes
We'll to be fair that's because those don't exist.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:01 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Toad:
Know your role!
The Jabroni
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:05 PM 01-31-2023
And what ? AFC was stacked with powerhouses? Poser BUFF vs ladies in Red KC ? NFC plays as a team ! Just like last yrs sb ! All we heard about was CIN will roll !
The Rams were the favorite in last year’s Super Bowl dumbshit… opened as 3.5 favorite, closed as a 4.5 favorite.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:12 PM 01-31-2023
I agree, the Chiefs played the more high end teams… But when you’re comparing stats it’s against the entire schedule. For every high-end team you played you also played a team that was garbage… And the net result was the second easiest schedule in the league. I’ve said that before that this doesn’t mean a thing… And it doesn’t mean much to the Eagles either. Maybe the best comparative tool is common in playoff opponents… I’m not sure what that nets out to be
If strength of schedule, by your own admission, doesn’t mean much then why was your first post in this thread about said strength of schedule?

Eagles SOS .474
Chiefs SOS .453

[Reply]
Page 47 of 146
« First < 374344454647 484950515797 > Last »
Up