ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 54
« First < 374344454647 48495051 > Last »
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Tribal Warfare 10:25 PM 06-29-2023
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
When you play to a small core audience because you've driven off the rest, it's what can happen. It doesn't always happen, because sometimes the movies turn off even the hardcore fans, but it does happen a fair amount.

We see the same thing in sports, too, where crappy teams still have a loyal core that puts up with just about anything. This isn't some phenomenon that's exclusive to movies.
The Florida political and litigation meddling was the death blow, because they could've shelled more subpar movies/streaming shows if they didn't add their opinion and pursued a lawsuit in said state.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:52 PM 06-29-2023
you are a terrible person
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:22 PM 06-29-2023
pound sand loser

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:44 AM 06-30-2023
holding strong at 88% with 500+
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:46 AM 06-30-2023
oh man

i'm going to love this

Originally Posted by :
Dial of Destiny - initial thoughts - no spoilers. It's feels like the Fate if Atlantis.

Guys and gals.... It's so good. No one is annoying. No one is usurping Indy. It doesn't drag in the middle. It feels 1000 times more "real" and tactile than KotCS. It feels closest to Raiders for me. Honestly, it's a combination of Raiders and The Fate of Atlantis.

It's. So. Good.

[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:14 AM 06-30-2023
This might make less in theaters than Uncharted lmao.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:10 AM 06-30-2023
japanese always have great posters

[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:57 AM 06-30-2023

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:30 PM 06-30-2023
$7.2 million yesterday
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:05 PM 06-30-2023
it was OK

ending kinda blew it for me

Spoiler!

it was...fine?

frankly, i enjoyed crystal skull more....though DoD didn't hit the lows of Crystal Skull, the highs here weren't on that level, and the ending certainly doesn't compare

get rid of kathleen kennedy, please

3/5

i will say, PWB was not NEARLY as annoying as people thought she was going to be....she had a nice dynamic with Ford, and I enjoyed the character
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:50 PM 06-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
it was OK

ending kinda blew it for me

Spoiler!

it was...fine?

frankly, i enjoyed crystal skull more....though DoD didn't hit the lows of Crystal Skull, the highs here weren't on that level, and the ending certainly doesn't compare

get rid of kathleen kennedy, please

3/5

i will say, PWB was not NEARLY as annoying as people thought she was going to be....she had a nice dynamic with Ford, and I enjoyed the character
Props for coming back with this take. And it's exactly why I am very picky about what movies I spend $100 to see in theaters.

The one I'm leaning towards seeing is Dune.
[Reply]
007 08:15 PM 07-02-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Props for coming back with this take. And it's exactly why I am very picky about what movies I spend $100 to see in theaters.

The one I'm leaning towards seeing is Dune.

Danes back
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:27 PM 06-30-2023
Originally Posted by :
But then it reaches its final act, and suddenly all bets are off. The script hints at something wild from the off, but you’re never quite sure it’s going to go that wild. Believe us when we say: it goes that wild. It is a true swing for the fences. Dial Of Destiny has the kind of final showdown that almost makes the finale of Crystal Skull feel subtle.
To me, this was a lie.

It wasn't wild at all.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:12 PM 06-30-2023
by the way, now finally reading the "original ending" spoilers, i don't see how that could have been shot at all - i don't think that was ever a thing
Spoiler!

anyone got a link or more details?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:46 PM 06-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
by the way, now finally reading the "original ending" spoilers, i don't see how that could have been shot at all - i don't think that was ever a thing
Spoiler!

anyone got a link or more details?

Harrison Ford Admits Lucasfilm Reworked Ending Of ‘Indiana Jones And The Dial Of Destiny,’ Appears To Confirm Leaks James Mangold Previously Denied
[Reply]
Page 47 of 54
« First < 374344454647 48495051 > Last »
Up