ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 258
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:29 PM 03-10-2023
I like Creed and would love to see him stay. But I just don't see it happening. Hudson was the best center in the game. The Raiders made him the highest paid center in the league and he walked. They drafted Morse in his place. When hit free agency, the Bills made him the highest paid center in the league and he walked. We then won the Superbowl with Austin Reiter. When Creed reaches free agency, he will be the highest paid center in the league. Based on the Chiefs history, I would think that he walks, and the Chiefs will be fine
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:31 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Why was I blocked from the ****ing Patrick Mahomes thread.

Can't ask in the complain about the Mods thread because I got blocked from there. Can't start a thread to ask because I got that taken away for questioning there stupid shit.

You mods are just so funny.
It's okay. If Deshaun Watson was a CP poster? A full body massage would be enough
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:32 PM 03-10-2023
I think you're wrong.

Hudson was a freak situation where he just happened to strongly rebound off a poor year and the Chiefs were salary cap wrecked because of bad John Dorsey FA signings.

Morse was let go because he's a health liability. Not mutually exclusive situations.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:55 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I think you're wrong.

Hudson was a freak situation where he just happened to strongly rebound off a poor year and the Chiefs were salary cap wrecked because of bad John Dorsey FA signings.

Morse was let go because he's a health liability. Not mutually exclusive situations.
Exactly this. They let Rodney walk because they made some other bad moves and couldn’t pay him. They let Morse go because he was one more concussion away from being cherry jello.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:14 PM 03-10-2023
Robert Woods only got 2/15, is Hardman going to get much more than that? That seems like a very team friendly deal.

I guess I don’t get it. I don’t think Hardman is that much more valuable than a guy like Woods, why wouldn’t we be able to afford to keep Mecole? His agents must have something lined up.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:44 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Robert Woods only got 2/15, is Hardman going to get much more than that? That seems like a very team friendly deal.

I guess I don’t get it. I don’t think Hardman is that much more valuable than a guy like Woods, why wouldn’t we be able to afford to keep Mecole? His agents must have something lined up.
Hardmans skill set can threaten a defense in ways woods never could.
[Reply]
bigjosh 08:56 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Hardmans skill set can threaten a defense in ways woods never could.

Then why did it never translate to production with mecole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:02 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
As someone who has been thread banned from a few threads and spent a few stints banned from the entire site, let me give you some advice:

It is you. You are the problem. Deep down you know it, but you think bitching and moaning about it makes you look innocent. Embrace the fact that you can get away with much more on CP than you can most other message boards and stop crossing that line. It’s not the mods job to conform to you. It’s your responsibility to follow the very lax rules that are plainly posted for everyone to read.
Well I'm just gonna tell you that you're wrong.

This is the initial tomfoolery

Super Bowl Parade Thread - a thread that I think would be kinda cool to look back on - can't do that, because I was thread banned due to this post

"I'd be more concerned about the idiots getting drunk and starting shit.

Imagine being such a bitch that youre gonna whine about having to smell weed, but being ok with all the drunk idiots."

This was in reply to Prison Bitch's post complaining about the smell of weed and kids having to smell it.

It was my one and only post in that thread.

I ask in the complain about the Mods thread why I was banned and then made a thread asking who did it.

Thread was rompered and then I was blocked from that thread. So I made another one and was blocked from that one and then finally made one more because no one would answer me. I was banned from that thread as well and given a 72 hr ban for being obnoxious.

Came back and tried to find out why I was thread banned in the ask question/complain about the mod thread. Got banned from that thread pretty soon after I asked. Got banned from a few more romper room threads for asking about initial thread ban, so I made a thread asking who the worst mod was (clearly I was just joking around. Nothing in the thread was out of line.

Got my thread starting privileges taken away and I'm still getting banned in threads because I ask about why I was initially thread banned. The most recent was The Patrick Mahomes Thread.

Here are the 4 threads I created that I was banned from.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347724

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347608

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347750

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347704

I can't even see what is posted in those threads by signing out because you can't access the RR without being a member, so if someone answered me in there I can't see it.

Maybe I shouldn't have posted a couple of those threads in the lounge, but no one sees shit in the Romper Room. One or more mods are continuously fucking with me, but I can't fuck around back by making a poll about who the worst mod is and changing there names to stupid shit I found funny when I was high without losing privileges. I still don't know why I was banned from the Super Bowl Parade Thread and I have to be up to like 10 thread bans because I questioned my initial thread ban.

TL;DR is the response I'm expecting.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:06 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:

Robert Woods is 31 in a month and in the Twilight of his career. Mecole is days away from 25 and is an electric guy that can run some routes and also the jet sweep. I'm not sure why anyone would expect Hardman to get less than or even equal to what Woods got.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:08 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Then why did it never translate to production with mecole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is any defense scared that woods might take a jet sweep to the house? Punt return? What about a wr screen?

Fuck no they aren’t. Hardman had production but not in the traditional form because he’s an absolute weapon in his own right.
[Reply]
Womble 09:24 PM 03-10-2023
Well I'm just gonna tell you that you're wrong.

This is the initial tomfoolery

Super Bowl Parade Thread - a thread that I think would be kinda cool to look back on - can't do that, because I was thread banned due to this post

"I'd be more concerned about the idiots getting drunk and starting shit.

Imagine being such a bitch that youre gonna whine about having to smell weed, but being ok with all the drunk idiots."

This was in reply to Prison Bitch's post complaining about the smell of weed and kids having to smell it.

It was my one and only post in that thread.

I ask in the complain about the Mods thread why I was banned and then made a thread asking who did it.

Thread was rompered and then I was blocked from that thread. So I made another one and was blocked from that one and then finally made one more because no one would answer me. I was banned from that thread as well and given a 72 hr ban for being obnoxious.

Came back and tried to find out why I was thread banned in the ask question/complain about the mod thread. Got banned from that thread pretty soon after I asked. Got banned from a few more romper room threads for asking about initial thread ban, so I made a thread asking who the worst mod was (clearly I was just joking around. Nothing in the thread was out of line.

Got my thread starting privileges taken away and I'm still getting banned in threads because I ask about why I was initially thread banned. The most recent was The Patrick Mahomes Thread.

Here are the 4 threads I created that I was banned from.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347724

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347608

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347750

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347704

I can't even see what is posted in those threads by signing out because you can't access the RR without being a member, so if someone answered me in there I can't see it.

Maybe I shouldn't have posted a couple of those threads in the lounge, but no one sees shit in the Romper Room. One or more mods are continuously ****ing with me, but I can't **** around back by making a poll about who the worst mod is and changing there names to stupid shit I found funny when I was high without losing privileges. I still don't know why I was banned from the Super Bowl Parade Thread and I have to be up to like 10 thread bans because I questioned my initial thread ban.

TL;DR is the response I'm expecting.
Jesus. You're somehow worse than my mother in law. Shut up and stop crying.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:32 PM 03-10-2023
TL;DR

Is it possible for you to just move the fuck on in life? Just get it over with and complete the transition because you are the biggest pussy I've ever seen.
[Reply]
Christian & Barry 09:35 PM 03-10-2023
The only knock I have on Mecole Hardman is the route running and catching parts of his game.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:37 PM 03-10-2023
Injury fuzzed up the memories. He didn't click with PMII until Reek left, them got injured
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:08 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Christian & Barry:
The only knock I have on Mecole Hardman is the route running and catching parts of his game.
But look at him run fast out there! Zoom!
[Reply]
Page 47 of 258
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Up