Page 469 of 4907
« First < 369419459465466467468469 4704714724734795195699691469 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:56 PM 08-25-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
See there SlowMo. Even MHM posts about Donk fail in here. :-)

And that would be pretty dumb. Cut the only QB that has ever started an NFL game. I don't see it happening. The Sanchez trade was a bad move, but you don't cut him on the eve of the season with no other experienced starter on the team.
If he really sucks, you cut him.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:03 PM 08-25-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
If he really sucks, you cut him.
And start who? Semen? Pickston? You will ruin any chance Lynch ever has like Houston did with Carr behind that awful line. And Semen is actually worse than buttfumble. And do you go into the season with 2 QB's? There is nobody better available. Are you going to wait for KC to cut Bray and pick him up? LOL. Oh, wait. I got it. Get Johnny Football. He's available.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:12 PM 08-25-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
And start who? Semen? Pickston? You will ruin any chance Lynch ever has like Houston did with Carr behind that awful line. And Semen is actually worse than buttfumble. And do you go into the season with 2 QB's? There is nobody better available. Are you going to wait for KC to cut Bray and pick him up? LOL. Oh, wait. I got it. Get Johnny Football. He's available.
Who knows, but if you can save $, find a cheaper option. Roll out a platoon of suck and see how it goes.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:31 PM 08-25-2016
Who knows, but if you can save $, find a cheaper option. Roll out a platoon of suck and see how it goes.
To save $3.5 at the QB position? Backups make that these days. IDK. I for one, would love to see them do it. But that's because I hate everything about that team. But if the Chiefs were in that position, I would want to just ride it out at this point. People are putting too much faith in the defense in Denver. They think that it can carry the team no matter who the QB is. But if the offense is constantly going 3 and out or turning the ball over, the defense will get worn out and give up points. Face it. Horseface completely bungled this situation from the start. He should have done the trade for Kaep instead of insisting that he take a paycut. Hell, from what we've seen out of Cleveland, RGIII would have been a better option. But he traded for buttfumble and now he's stuck in a lose lose situation for this season. I did the NFL predictions site. I picked them to go 5-11 this year because of the QB situation. The defense might win a couple more of them for you, but there is no cnance this team makes the playoffs with this QB situation. None.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 05:15 PM 08-25-2016
Looking forward to watching Siemian with the ones. I'm guessing Lynch is the #2 QB for the third preseason game. So much young talent, so little time...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:38 PM 08-25-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Looking forward to watching Siemian with the ones. I'm guessing Lynch is the #2 QB for the third preseason game. So much young talent, so little time...
:-) I sure am glad that you put the disclaimer that your orange colored glasses are always on so that we will know that you don't see anything clearly.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:36 PM 08-25-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:

Think he will throw another pick 6 this game?
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:06 AM 08-26-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Nah. You gotta figure the kid will improve with reps. Pick 4 at most.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 06:32 AM 08-26-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Fumble and a scoop and score.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 07:26 AM 08-26-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
Fumble and a scoop and score.
Denver sports radio was talking about Sanchez yesterday, saying if you see the guy, you're surprised at how slight his build is. They were also saying they thought fumbles were historically the bigger problem for him than interceptions were, and they were speculating that he's just not strong enough to keep hold of the football after contact. Of course, fumbles are far more of a field position killer than interceptions.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:22 AM 08-26-2016
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Denver sports radio was talking about Sanchez yesterday, saying if you see the guy, you're surprised at how slight his build is. They were also saying they thought fumbles were historically the bigger problem for him than interceptions were, and they were speculating that he's just not strong enough to keep hold of the football after contact. Of course, fumbles are far more of a field position killer than interceptions.
Both suck and it's part of the reason why I've never cared much for anything related to Sanchez. And, it's why I'm fine if they part ways - get the bulk of the money and the pick back. $3.5M isn't much but honestly, they can just throw another guy out there for the same or cheaper. I mean, is replacing Sanchez at this point really setting them back? Really?

I think not. And, yeah that would rush things for Lynch potentially, but again - I've been fine with the notion of him starting as of week 5.

Sanchez is a waste of time... he was a bargaining chip and place holder early on in FA. It didn't cost them much to see if he could indeed come in and be adequate for a year, but it doesn't appear that is happening.

So, you move on... let him go, pick up someone that gets dropped. Hell, go sign Vick, at least he could run for his life when he needs to. Right, Op? :-)
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:01 AM 08-26-2016
Both suck and it's part of the reason why I've never cared much for anything related to Sanchez. And, it's why I'm fine if they part ways - get the bulk of the money and the pick back. $3.5M isn't much but honestly, they can just throw another guy out there for the same or cheaper. I mean, is replacing Sanchez at this point really setting them back? Really?

I think not. And, yeah that would rush things for Lynch potentially, but again - I've been fine with the notion of him starting as of week 5.

Sanchez is a waste of time... he was a bargaining chip and place holder early on in FA. It didn't cost them much to see if he could indeed come in and be adequate for a year, but it doesn't appear that is happening.

So, you move on... let him go, pick up someone that gets dropped. Hell, go sign Vick, at least he could run for his life when he needs to. Right, Op? :-)
I am sure Tebow would come back to play for you. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 11:31 AM 08-26-2016
Originally Posted by Hydrae:

Or Bubby Brister...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:37 AM 08-26-2016
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
If you told me to make a choice between the uninspiring and non-motivational Sanchez or Tebow... gimme Timmay. Either option is just passing time until someone better is ready.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:55 PM 08-26-2016
There are some of you, those who presume KC goes 12-4 and Denver goes 6-6, who may be in for a bit of disappointment in the upcoming season.
[Reply]
Page 469 of 4907
« First < 369419459465466467468469 4704714724734795195699691469 > Last »
Up