I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:24 AM 07-01-2009
Jesus Christ. I'm not gay.
[Reply]
wutamess 10:28 AM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
Jesus Christ. I'm not gay.
Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions. You have the tendencies written all over you.

Overly positively critical of females.
Flaccid during :-)
Internet Bulletin Board Drama Queen.
28 yo virgin.

They're all there.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:30 AM 07-01-2009
I'M NOT A VIRGIN!

:-)

But you forgot good looking, takes care of his body, enjoys showtunes and musicals, and likes being clean. And occasionally listens to Barry Manilow and/or Zamfir. I am not making this up.
[Reply]
loochy 10:34 AM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by wutamess:
His true love (boy or girl) will come.
But the real question is: will he?
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 10:35 AM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I find sex with somebody I care about to be significantly more rewarding than sex with a random PoA.
I concur.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:36 AM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
Dude take the stick out of your ass.

Hes young and inexperienced. He shouldn't be fooling around w/ anyone he cares about yet. That'd end in disaster.
You shut your hole, BK. Sex is ABOUT caring and sharing emotional connections. Believe it or not, it's not about dipping your wick in as many chicks as humanly possible before you find one you think you'll be able to tolerate for the rest of your life. That might be what our culture promotes but it's not the right path towards sexual satisfaction. If you're closing the deal with 100 different women before you find that special one then you're comparing her to the other 100 before your first day of marriage. She's already setup for failure.

I'm not some old prude. I've been down that path. I would have preferred to experience a more pure experience with my wife than manwhoring.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:37 AM 07-01-2009
You shut your hole, BK. Sex is ABOUT caring and sharing emotional connections. Believe it or not, it's not about dipping your wick in as many chicks as humanly possible before you find one you think you'll be able to tolerate for the rest of your life. That might be what our culture promotes but it's not the right path towards sexual satisfaction. If you're closing the deal with 100 different women before you find that special one then you're comparing her to the other 100 before your first day of marriage. She's already setup for failure.

I'm not some old prude. I've been down that path. I would have preferred to experience a more pure experience with my wife than manwhoring.
heh. I cant argue with you Phil.

But let the kid have some fun. We have all been there at one time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:38 AM 07-01-2009

I'm not some old prude.
You're getting there.
[Reply]
sedated 10:39 AM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by wutamess:
So he's just starting out. Lots of us lost our virginity to someone we didn't care about.
yup. get it out of the way, and get some practice rounds in before going live.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 10:42 AM 07-01-2009
Shouldn't this thread now be over?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:42 AM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by sedated:
yup. get it out of the way, and get some practice rounds in before going live.
not that I care about anyone f-in but you still always run the risk of pregnancy no matter how many jammies or foam, sponge pills pull out, push her down steps you run
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:44 AM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Shouldn't this thread now be over?
It's not really my thread. I encourage everyone to use it. And PM me nudes.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:47 AM 07-01-2009
If you're closing the deal with 100 different women before you find that special one then you're comparing her to the other 100 before your first day of marriage. She's already setup for failure.
Woah. Wrong. And kind of gross.
[Reply]
Buck 10:51 AM 07-01-2009

I agree 100%, but not everyone can find the love of their life when they are at a young age. I never said he should go screw 100 chicks before he settles down, but he needs at least some experience, right?

That road that you've been down, all of us must go down it at some point or another.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:58 AM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
You're getting there.
The point I was making is that I've experienced promiscuity. It's fun for a time but kind of empty in the end. I've traded it for the love and security of my wife.

If that makes me a prude, I'll wear the badge with pride.
[Reply]
Page 469 of 660
« First < 369419459465466467468469 470471472473479519569 > Last »
Up