ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4658 of 4927
« First < 3658415845584608464846544655465646574658 4659466046614662466847084758 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
DomCasual 11:57 PM 11-09-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I know who talks in that friendship.
Good lord Casual Babble.
Does Google offer some sort of translation services for a post like this?
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:31 AM 11-10-2023
I know it's inconceivable that we lost to the Broncos but :-) people on Facebook are wanting to launch an investigation that the Chiefs "reverse tank" the Broncos. Meaning that the Chiefs could afford a loss to the Donks just to keep them from getting the top draft pick and taking Caleb Williams to avoid "possible decades with divisional rival with and eliite QB"

Seriously folks not making this shit up.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:59 AM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Does Google offer some sort of translation services for a post like this?
Google doesn't want to listen to you either.
[Reply]
Bronco Yoda 07:05 AM 11-10-2023
** Calling out Taco John *** ... pick up the bat-chitz-cray-cray phone....your presence is requested here...your boy 'Don Cray-Cray' has purchased a one-way ticket on the crazy train to hate crimes according to legal counsel... calling out Taco John!!! (you trusted this loon... then you paid for it... now have the balls to show up and speak out

for the record:

- I only had ONE ACCOUNT AT THE ORANGE MANE... "Bronco Yoda" no alternate accounts. looking back now maybe I should have created an alternate account for the P&R section. LOL. The mods and TJ should know this since I'm assuming they can see our IP addresses?!

- I was a former member of the OM message for 19 years. I was one of the very first to join. I met several members at various tailgates including BroncoBlue and her husband who were very nice and I won't say a single bad thing about them despite what they've been deceived to believe about me. I'm sorry to hear someone harassed her. She deserves better than this. I'm sending her a big bronco hug (despite her dislike for my harmless for fun X-files conspiracy thread...lol) .....

- I have no real idea what happened in the end at the Orange Mane nor have I ever given any opinion on this subject. Any account to the contrary is a lie!!!! I wasn't around for the craptastick ending. I'm not going to speculate on what really happened I wasn't a round for... but I will say that I'm not surprised. Anyone could plainly see that things were headed for disaster.

- I never considered Dom or BroncoBlue to me an enemy. I'm at a loss for words where this entire narrative even started. Should I be flattered that they are still so obsessed with me after all these years I've been away????

- I left the OM for good nearly a year before it shut down. The inmates had fully taken over the asylum IMO. I notified TJ about the concerns I had. I recommended that the hateful Politics and Religion section be removed from the board and mods be rotated out. I also requested for my account to be deleted. I'm guessing this pissed off the inmates. TJ never responded back. I left without fanfare. I doubt anyone even noticed.

- I have never had an account on Reddit. Sure, I've seen the site and read it many times but I've never posted on it because I'm not registered. (yeah, I don't like registering anywhere.... just look at my account here... I've been reading this place for 15 plus years and only registered last week!!!!!!!!!!!!! get my meaning now. And I've never seen Dom's site there nor responded to it. What else can I say? I would love to see actual screenshots of said communications... but we all know he won't provide these. Easy for him to throw out more of his lies. This just shows how crazy this whole thing has become... good gawd!!!

- I have never posted on Dom's message board the 'Orange Huddle'.
I repeat,,, I HAVE NEVER POSTED ON DOM'S MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!!! nor have I had any communication with anyone who is over there. So... this means I've never harassed anyone... or sent naughty pics of my feet... or even telepathically sent messages... or... whatever ...you F*****ng insane paranoid weirdo!

...I have never had an account there either! Sorry to disappoint everyone there.... Dom and his crew deceived you. Who would have thought that I'd turn into their Dread Pirate !!!! lolololololololololol,,,, how weird that he's so desperate to create interest and drama for his dead site that he pretended that an OG of the Orange Mane be one of his members and then created fake drama. This is just sad.

- I've been off the football message board for years now since I left the OM. I started a new business out of retirement and just haven't had the time to waste. Why you think you're so important that I'd even want to waste my time on is outlandish. You really are full of yourself kiddo!!!!!! you are so narcissistic and vain. I don't care about you! accept it! drop this obsession with me once and for all. years later you still can't get me out of your fever dreams.

- last year it came to my attention that you were pretending that I was on your site and causing trouble. This was still when your P&R section was open to the public. I took screenshots. I thought about confronting you then about them but thought better of it. Not worth my time. I should have. Who would have thought your hate obsession with me would just keep building and building and building...

-last week curiosity led me to finally sign up to your message board since your P&R section was no longer open to the general public. My membership was denied with the explanation 'permanently banned' ... where then I signed up here to respond to Garcia's post to throw question to what was up.

Now up to this point, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you had been legitimately cat-fished spoofing me. Now I'm thinking you've been targeting me all along. I can only speculate why...

................. now square all this up next to Dom Cray-Cray's fever dream. Is he just tardo or evil... or maybe BOTH???? someone start a poll....What say you good peeps
[Reply]
stumppy 07:19 AM 11-10-2023
Nobody gives a fuck!

Take you crybaby drama and hit the fucking road, dipshit.
[Reply]
mdstu 07:20 AM 11-10-2023
If Ubeja Vontell and JustDiqLix had an orange incestual butt baby, it would be Bronco Yoda.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:21 AM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Nobody gives a ****!

Take you crybaby drama and hit the ****ing road, dipshit.
Stumppyyyyy he used BOLD LETTERS
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11-10-2023, 07:36 AM
This message has been deleted by BryanBusby. Reason: .
LoneWolf 08:39 AM 11-10-2023
What in the butt fucking Brady Bunch is going on in here?

Yoda, why don't you and Dom take your lover's spat to the Penthouse forum and stop mucking up the Quesadill Joe beatdown thread with your orange colored brand of crazy.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:09 AM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Stumppyyyyy he used BOLD LETTERS

Don't worry I yelled at him to SHUT THE FUCK UP with negative rep.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:10 AM 11-10-2023
This thread:

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:18 AM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda:
** Calling out Taco John *** ... pick up the bat-chitz-cray-cray phone....your presence is requested here...your boy 'Don Cray-Cray' has purchased a one-way ticket on the crazy train to hate crimes according to legal counsel... calling out Taco John!!! (you trusted this loon... then you paid for it... now have the balls to show up and speak out

for the record:

- I only had ONE ACCOUNT AT THE ORANGE MANE... "Bronco Yoda" no alternate accounts. looking back now maybe I should have created an alternate account for the P&R section. LOL. The mods and TJ should know this since I'm assuming they can see our IP addresses?!

- I was a former member of the OM message for 19 years. I was one of the very first to join. I met several members at various tailgates including BroncoBlue and her husband who were very nice and I won't say a single bad thing about them despite what they've been deceived to believe about me. I'm sorry to hear someone harassed her. She deserves better than this. I'm sending her a big bronco hug (despite her dislike for my harmless for fun X-files conspiracy thread...lol) .....

- I have no real idea what happened in the end at the Orange Mane nor have I ever given any opinion on this subject. Any account to the contrary is a lie!!!! I wasn't around for the craptastick ending. I'm not going to speculate on what really happened I wasn't a round for... but I will say that I'm not surprised. Anyone could plainly see that things were headed for disaster.

- I never considered Dom or BroncoBlue to me an enemy. I'm at a loss for words where this entire narrative even started. Should I be flattered that they are still so obsessed with me after all these years I've been away????

- I left the OM for good nearly a year before it shut down. The inmates had fully taken over the asylum IMO. I notified TJ about the concerns I had. I recommended that the hateful Politics and Religion section be removed from the board and mods be rotated out. I also requested for my account to be deleted. I'm guessing this pissed off the inmates. TJ never responded back. I left without fanfare. I doubt anyone even noticed.

- I have never had an account on Reddit. Sure, I've seen the site and read it many times but I've never posted on it because I'm not registered. (yeah, I don't like registering anywhere.... just look at my account here... I've been reading this place for 15 plus years and only registered last week!!!!!!!!!!!!! get my meaning now. And I've never seen Dom's site there nor responded to it. What else can I say? I would love to see actual screenshots of said communications... but we all know he won't provide these. Easy for him to throw out more of his lies. This just shows how crazy this whole thing has become... good gawd!!!

- I have never posted on Dom's message board the 'Orange Huddle'.
I repeat,,, I HAVE NEVER POSTED ON DOM'S MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!!! nor have I had any communication with anyone who is over there. So... this means I've never harassed anyone... or sent naughty pics of my feet... or even telepathically sent messages... or... whatever ...you F*****ng insane paranoid weirdo!

...I have never had an account there either! Sorry to disappoint everyone there.... Dom and his crew deceived you. Who would have thought that I'd turn into their Dread Pirate !!!! lolololololololololol,,,, how weird that he's so desperate to create interest and drama for his dead site that he pretended that an OG of the Orange Mane be one of his members and then created fake drama. This is just sad.

- I've been off the football message board for years now since I left the OM. I started a new business out of retirement and just haven't had the time to waste. Why you think you're so important that I'd even want to waste my time on is outlandish. You really are full of yourself kiddo!!!!!! you are so narcissistic and vain. I don't care about you! accept it! drop this obsession with me once and for all. years later you still can't get me out of your fever dreams.

- last year it came to my attention that you were pretending that I was on your site and causing trouble. This was still when your P&R section was open to the public. I took screenshots. I thought about confronting you then about them but thought better of it. Not worth my time. I should have. Who would have thought your hate obsession with me would just keep building and building and building...

-last week curiosity led me to finally sign up to your message board since your P&R section was no longer open to the general public. My membership was denied with the explanation 'permanently banned' ... where then I signed up here to respond to Garcia's post to throw question to what was up.

Now up to this point, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you had been legitimately cat-fished spoofing me. Now I'm thinking you've been targeting me all along. I can only speculate why...

................. now square all this up next to Dom Cray-Cray's fever dream. Is he just tardo or evil... or maybe BOTH???? someone start a poll....What say you good peeps
But are you a father who loves his children? That's the REALLY important question!!!
[Reply]
Pablo 09:21 AM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
But are you a father who loves his children? That's the REALLY important question!!!
It's carries alotta weight with me, ok??
[Reply]
PHOG 10:52 AM 11-10-2023

[Reply]
BEAVER 12:36 PM 11-10-2023
Of all the fucked-up shit I expect to see on a regular day at CP - this was WAY down the list.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:47 PM 11-10-2023
What's going on in this thread guys
[Reply]
Page 4658 of 4927
« First < 3658415845584608464846544655465646574658 4659466046614662466847084758 > Last »
Up