ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4655 of 4917
« First < 3655415545554605464546514652465346544655 4656465746584659466547054755 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:47 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Guess not
He's a mystery
[Reply]
Pablo 05:03 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
He's a mystery
You can reach out to Stryker. He's gonna throw in some WORDS that are CAPITALIZED to EMPHASIZE his point and he's been a big ol' bitch about the Chiefs this year, but he's the only LSU guy that comes to mind here.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:09 PM 11-08-2023
Yikes. :-)

REPORT: Former #Raiders and #Broncos HC Josh McDaniels traded RB Peyton Hillis because “rumor had it” McDaniels thought his wife was attracted to Hillis, per former Denver TE @NathanSerious 😳😳😳

“After trading Cutler, Josh addressed the entire team and said, ‘Fellas, don’t… pic.twitter.com/TTr0B8ynmK

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) November 8, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:22 PM 11-08-2023
what a garbage person

seriously, he makes scott pioli look like an angel
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:25 PM 11-08-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Speaking of Buffalo, has any team lately done a worse job of surrounding a top tier QB with talent? There's Diggs and now a rookie TE. Every other pass catcher is from the 4th or 5th round, and they pretty much look like it.
I think this narrative is BS. They've got an elite WR, a couple more decent WRs, two good TEs (one that may soon be elite), a solid RB, good tackles, and always a good defense.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:27 PM 11-08-2023
On top if being a narcissist, he's also insecure.

Little man syndrome is real
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:45 PM 11-08-2023
A string of Christmas lights just rose out of the west. Was Tater repossessed?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:04 PM 11-08-2023
This is a fresh happening!

https://www.facebook.com/share/VvR7f...ibextid=xfxF2i
[Reply]
Bronco Yoda 11-08-2023, 08:56 PM
This message has been deleted by Bronco Yoda. Reason: sls
Bronco Yoda 11-08-2023, 09:27 PM
This message has been deleted by Bronco Yoda.
Bronco Yoda 09:43 PM 11-08-2023
** shout-out to Taco John from the Orange Mane **

Please give me a PM. I really, really, reaaaaaaaalllllly need a convo with you. Your boy Dom Casual just sent me a weird, threatening, totallybat-shiat cray-cray email. You know him better than I do. I need your counsel.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:57 PM 11-08-2023
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda:

Please give me a PM. I really, really, reaaaaaaaalllllly need a convo with you. Your boy Dom Casual just sent me a weird, threatening, totallybat-shiat cray-cray email. You know him better than I do. I need your counsel.
Ah so it was Dom who made Taco shut down the Mange! Now it's all explained!
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:32 PM 11-08-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Yikes. :-)

heard this a few months ago. dont remeber where but yea sounds about right. dude seems like the most insecure person ever
[Reply]
DomCasual 03:10 AM 11-09-2023
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda:

Oh boy. Sorry, TJ.

Again, since you brought it up. Am I threatening you? I guess I am. If you stalk doxx, personally threaten, or in any way try to proactively interfere in the real-world lives of me or any Huddle posters, I will speak with the sheriff's office for your personal area, and I will give them contact information that should be sufficient for them to come pay you a personal visit. Whether or not you had done anything illegal will be up to you and them to decide.

You hated me when I was a moderator at the Mane. You transferred that hatred over to the Huddle, when we started that up. You even found me on reddit and started posting interesting conspiracy theories about me there. (No, TJ is not only not locked in my basement, he's never even been to my house. That said, if we wanted to be, I would love to have him and his family enjoy a nice dinner with me and my family. I could even take him on a tour of my basement - I have a mini Broncos Hall of Fame down there. And I have nothing but positive feelings about TJ; and as far as I know, those feelings are reciprocated.) No worries on all the following me around. When you did it on reddit, I responded by personally inviting you to join us on the Huddle. After you joined there, you received warning after warning from moderators not named DomCasual to lighten up on some of the opinions you were spouting. Instead, you basically told us to piss off, and you doubled down on the insults. I will post a screenshot of the message I left for you when I banned you. It doesn't sound mean, or anything like that.

You just need to learn to play well with others, my friend. In the twenty-ish years I've been acquainted with you on the Mane and the Huddle, you have evolved from a welcoming, friendly guy to someone who seems to go down every conspiracy-related rabbit hole you can find. And if people don't agree with you, you go full abusive on them. And then, you seem to set up a few alternate accounts each week with deliberately offensive monikers. I could share some here, but it wouldn't serve a purpose.

Let it go, Yoda. And take care of yourself.
Attached: yoda_ban.jpg (15.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Chieftain 03:17 AM 11-09-2023
Where Quesadilla at? This place ain't the same without him.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:42 AM 11-09-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Where Quesadilla at? This place ain't the same without him.
Look at your calendar, it’s past October. He gone!!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:45 AM 11-09-2023
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Oh boy. Sorry, TJ.

Again, since you brought it up. Am I threatening you? I guess I am. If you stalk doxx, personally threaten, or in any way try to proactively interfere in the real-world lives of me or any Huddle posters, I will speak with the sheriff's office for your personal area, and I will give them contact information that should be sufficient for them to come pay you a personal visit. Whether or not you had done anything illegal will be up to you and them to decide.

You hated me when I was a moderator at the Mane. You transferred that hatred over to the Huddle, when we started that up. You even found me on reddit and started posting interesting conspiracy theories about me there. (No, TJ is not only not locked in my basement, he's never even been to my house. That said, if we wanted to be, I would love to have him and his family enjoy a nice dinner with me and my family. I could even take him on a tour of my basement - I have a mini Broncos Hall of Fame down there. And I have nothing but positive feelings about TJ; and as far as I know, those feelings are reciprocated.) No worries on all the following me around. When you did it on reddit, I responded by personally inviting you to join us on the Huddle. After you joined there, you received warning after warning from moderators not named DomCasual to lighten up on some of the opinions you were spouting. Instead, you basically told us to piss off, and you doubled down on the insults. I will post a screenshot of the message I left for you when I banned you. It doesn't sound mean, or anything like that.

You just need to learn to play well with others, my friend. In the twenty-ish years I've been acquainted with you on the Mane and the Huddle, you have evolved from a welcoming, friendly guy to someone who seems to go down every conspiracy-related rabbit hole you can find. And if people don't agree with you, you go full abusive on them. And then, you seem to set up a few alternate accounts each week with deliberately offensive monikers. I could share some here, but it wouldn't serve a purpose.

Let it go, Yoda. And take care of yourself.
Potential burst incoming
[Reply]
Page 4655 of 4917
« First < 3655415545554605464546514652465346544655 4656465746584659466547054755 > Last »
Up