ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4642 of 4928
« First < 3642414245424592463246384639464046414642 4643464446454646465246924742 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
tooge 07:58 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
When was the last time perfect pat threw 2 INT's, was strip sacked, sacked on 4th and forever, and threw no TD's and his offense was kept out of the end zone?

I bet this was the first time. Expect more of it, especially if Vance (Radio) Joseph has the trick screens and shovel passes figured out in the red zone.

I don't get why Andy is so afraid to run #10 inside the 10, everything down there has to be a fancy double motion behind the LOS play that used to work but don't.

The WR's are a huge liability but the new tackles are a big step backwards from last years line.
Well, one pick was on 4th and 22 as a last ditch heave. Also lets be honest, the donks got 24 points at home. 3 of those were after the offense gave them the ball on downs inside the 20 at the end. Those don't really count. Then a muffed punt gave them the ball inside the 10, so that is another gimme 7. Throw in a sick QB, and another fumble in Chiefs territory and it makes you really see how shitty this donks team is. Having said that, I see them winning 8 or 9 games this year simply because of their cake schedule moving forward. That lands Denver in the 20s on draft day, a tougher schedule next year, and purgatory moving forward.

Meanwhile, KC still has Mahomes and will be just fine for the next 8-10 years. Thems the facts. Good win for you guys, but lets not get carried away. Your team still blows.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:46 AM 10-30-2023
knowmo hasnt come back even after that?? or did i miss his bitch ass
[Reply]
PHOG 08:53 AM 10-30-2023
Caleb Williams and Drake Maye breathe a sigh of relief, and can carry on with their plans to enter the 2024 draft.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:07 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I'm in shock a little. I can't really process a win like that. We don't have the defense for that kind of win.
You are the biggest queer on this site and legit should take this gif to heart:

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:36 AM 10-30-2023
Even Knowmo knows they averaged less than 30 yards a touchdown
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:50 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Lmao this was their Super Bowl

Fuck this POS motherfucker. AHHH HELL NO.

And what's with all this, "Congrats to the Broncos" bullshit? WTF. Fuck them.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:57 AM 10-30-2023
Sean finally found a plan to keep Russ from losing every game. Run it 40 times and don't allow him to do anything but throw to RB's. They will ruin their draft status and still suck.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:03 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Even Knowmo knows they averaged less than 30 yards a touchdown
Yeah, they really shouldn't have scored a TD when given the ball on the 10 to keep the all-important yards per TD drive up.

Still would have won anyway.
[Reply]
MAG 10:06 AM 10-30-2023
It's actually amazing this was the first time Mahomes has lost to them considering how absolute shit he has played against them in recent years.

The Broncos were fielding one of the historically worst defenses before they got their hands on the Chiefs 2 of the past 3 weeks. Reid should be embarrassed.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:21 AM 10-30-2023
I will always have Tater fumbling the ball at 4th & 2
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:17 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I can’t imagine it gives the coaches false hope that they’re on a good path. Denver did their best to lose that lead and got lucky with turnovers. Sure, it screws up a high draft pick, but beating KC in Denver and ending the streak is good.

Maybe they increase the trade price for guys like Jeudy. We shall see. Other than that, not much to get excited about.
Not sure about that at all. I could easily see them telling themselves that they're close and leaving sell mode. They've only had one truly embarrassing loss and lost a couple really close ones. They're probably telling themselves "we should be 5-3 right now."

And there's no denying that their defense is playing far better than a month ago. Which shouldn't be a huge surprise. The surprise was that it looked so awful in the first month.

I think you know that they're going to give Wilson every opportunity to justify that trade and contract. It's going to take an epic disaster to jump ship and eat all that money.

If they can get to 6-8 wins (definitely possible), I'll bet they'll view it as a step in the right direction and continue on the path, with no major moves other than drafting a developmental QB to sit behind Wilson for a few years.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:41 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Not sure about that at all. I could easily see them telling themselves that they're close and leaving sell mode. They've only had one truly embarrassing loss and lost a couple really close ones. They're probably telling themselves "we should be 5-3 right now."

And there's no denying that their defense is playing far better than a month ago. Which shouldn't be a huge surprise. The surprise was that it looked so awful in the first month.

I think you know that they're going to give Wilson every opportunity to justify that trade and contract. It's going to take an epic disaster to jump ship and eat all that money.

If they can get to 6-8 wins (definitely possible), I'll bet they'll view it as a step in the right direction and continue on the path, with no major moves other than drafting a developmental QB to sit behind Wilson for a few years.
Possibly. It’s clear though that Wilson was a bad trade and he’s not what Sean wants. Misses a lot of deep throws and he really is a an average runner. The contract sucks so yeah, they have a lot to review there.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:17 PM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

:-) you wish.

They ran the ball 40 times against KC, they aren’t building around Russ.
[Reply]
GoForIt 12:22 PM 10-30-2023
Easily the most surprising game of the season.
[Reply]
BEAVER 12:48 PM 10-30-2023
Will noted douchebag Tombstone RJ - or whatever his name was show up before Quesadildo?
[Reply]
Page 4642 of 4928
« First < 3642414245424592463246384639464046414642 4643464446454646465246924742 > Last »
Up