Page 464 of 660
« First < 364414454460461462463464 465466467468474514564 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:34 AM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by GoChiefs:
OK. I was fucking asleep. I will now field questions...I'll start by answering the main one:

Yes I fucked a vagina last night.

Now, let's get on with it. Flopnuts, you have the first honor.
How long did you last?
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:35 AM 07-01-2009
How much did it cost?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:35 AM 07-01-2009

[Reply]
leviw 08:36 AM 07-01-2009
Why don't you just give us a 10-paragraph story/breakdown instead of fielding questions?

This is dumb and will take forever. You're a "writer".

Let's go.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:37 AM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
How long did you last?
She didn't make me cum. Hence the "meh." It was a frustrating experience.

She gave a hell of a blowjob but I couldn't stay hard when I was actually fucking her. I'm guessing it had something to do with the fact that I could fit three fingers inside her vajeen. I had a little wine, but not that much.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:38 AM 07-01-2009
Them titties were all real.

ALL REAL!
I was talking about downstairs, dude.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:38 AM 07-01-2009

She gave a hell of a blowjob but I couldn't stay hard when I was actually fucking her. I'm guessing it had something to do with the fact that I could fit three fingers inside her vajeen. I had a little wine, but not that much.
You're going to take a ration of shit for this post, but it was just virgin anxiety. And yeah, I'm sure it sucked if you didn't get yours. Go back for seconds and you'll be lightened up enough to blow your load and form a much better opinion of the experience. She'll want more too. If she knows you didn't cum, she's feeling self conscious about it and she'll try harder the next time.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:39 AM 07-01-2009
....or that you prefer your prostate be stimulated by something that sounds like lard schmick.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 08:39 AM 07-01-2009

oh no. now the debate over true loss of virginity will be waged.

shoulda waited till you got married dude
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:42 AM 07-01-2009
I think the ending conversation went something like this.

GC: Well thats never happened before...

HER: Which the eight seconds of sex or the 40 minutes of crying?

And yes GC has now had sex no matter how brief and unsatisfying it might have been.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:43 AM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:

And yes GC has now had sex no matter how brief and unsatisfying it might have been.
We fucked each other through various means for two and a half hours. But yeah, it was ultimately unsatisfying, but not all bad.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:43 AM 07-01-2009

She gave a hell of a blowjob but I couldn't stay hard when I was actually ****ing her. I'm guessing it had something to do with the fact that I could fit three fingers inside her vajeen. I had a little wine, but not that much.
You should have insisted that she cut you up and store you in the freezer, dude. It makes for a better story AND she could clean your bone every day for a month.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:44 AM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
....or that you prefer your prostate be stimulated by something that sounds like lard schmick.
I was actually thinking about that while she was riding me.

"WTF is going on here? AM I GAY?"
[Reply]
Katipan 08:44 AM 07-01-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
You're going to take a ration of shit for this post, but it was just virgin anxiety. And yeah, I'm sure it sucked if you didn't get yours. Go back for seconds and you'll be lightened up enough to blow your load and form a much better opinion of the experience. She'll want more too. If she knows you didn't cum, she's feeling self conscious about it and she'll try harder the next time.
You are a good friend Mr. Flopnuts.

Don't agree with anything in your post for once in my life but youre a good friend.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 08:44 AM 07-01-2009
We ****ed each other through various means for two and a half hours. But yeah, it was ultimately unsatisfying, but not all bad.
Are you invited back?
[Reply]
Page 464 of 660
« First < 364414454460461462463464 465466467468474514564 > Last »
Up