Page 46 of 63
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:46 AM 05-10-2024
Can I get the TL;DR version after the initial accusation?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 08:47 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's called "plausible deniability." All we want as fans is to feel like we're not obviously rooting for some sociopath. If that takes some lies and subterfuge, whatever. I'm not the authorities or Goodell and won't pretend to know more than they do.
Amen.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:47 AM 05-10-2024
It's called "plausible deniability." All we want as fans is to feel like we're not obviously rooting for some sociopath. If that takes some lies and subterfuge, whatever. I'm not the authorities or Goodell and won't pretend to know more than they do.
Exactly. Is anybody convinced that Zay Flowers or Von Miller didn't commit domestic violence?

If other teams players get away with worse shit, I'm not going to lose sleep over Rashee getting away with punching a guy.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:50 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don't know if you caught my edit but:

That seems to imply that he never came back in the club again.

And again, it is obvious that he's already spoken to police. Either Rashee is likely innocent, or this guy is covering for him. Again, that's a good thing either way.
Again, he went to the hospital, so I'm not sure security camera footage matters much in terms of determining severity of injury.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 08:50 AM 05-10-2024
I'm not going to lose sleep over Rashee getting away with punching a guy.
What are you talking about? Rashee didn't punch anyone, quit making shit up.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:51 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Again, he went to the hospital, so I'm not sure security camera footage matters much in terms of determining severity of injury.
You're being obtuse.

Why do you continue to ignore that the owner is saying that's footage of the guy leaving the club. You said it yourself, the timestamps don't add up. If he never came back in, how did an assault occur?

And this is after two witnesses said no assault occurred. Why are you ignoring all of this?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 08:51 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Homie should watch his step when going down the stairs.

OR

Did you see the chick he was with in the footage? I bet she's got a mean left hook. Looks like ol' mama can throw some weight behind that punch.
[Reply]
O.city 08:52 AM 05-10-2024
Punched him, didn't punch him, drunk, not drunk

Just don't be a fucking idiot and get yourself in these situations when you're already under the gun a little here.

But whatever. Still got Mahomes.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:55 AM 05-10-2024
Shameful that a photographer is trying to shake down a young man who was clearly serving as a designated driver for his friends
[Reply]
ToxSocks 08:55 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Punched him, didn't punch him, drunk, not drunk

Just don't be a fucking idiot and get yourself in these situations when you're already under the gun a little here.

But whatever. Still got Mahomes.
Rashee is a goddamn angel, you shut your whore mouth.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:55 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I didn't compare him to Carruth. I said if him and his buddies are luring people away so they can beat the shit out of them, it's not a hard leap to even further bad decisions, like killing someone.

Mob mentality is dangerous. A group of young men, who feel invincible, lure a guy for a beating, but they are really excited and go to far, and kill him.

I am sure no one with the Panthers, front office or fans, thought their star receiver was capable of taking out a hit on his pregnant wife.

Obviously, no one in the front office, or the Fandom, have a clue what's going on in Rashee's head. The description before the draft was good player, bad guy.

So, you can act like it's far fetched, but it's definitely not impossible. Do I think it will happen? No, and the sooner the organization gets him away from his friends, the better, because their investment is at risk.
Not Rae Carruth... Ray Lewis
[Reply]
ToxSocks 08:56 AM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Shameful that a photographer is trying to shake down a young man who was clearly serving as a designated driver for his friends
My theory? His chick socked him after seeing that he had the gheys for Rashee.

It's the most logical, reasonable conclusion.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 08:57 AM 05-10-2024
Is why I root for the laundry not the human inside.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:57 AM 05-10-2024
If there's security camera footage of the guy leaving the club, there would be footage of him re-entering the club. And meeting with Rice. And getting decked by Rice.

I think this is going to end up being a nothing-burger, and as nothing-burgers go, it's one I can put behind me and not feel badly about.

Still, dumb for Rice to be there and put himself in this type of situation.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:58 AM 05-10-2024
You're being obtuse.

Why do you continue to ignore that the owner is saying that's footage of the guy leaving the club. You said it yourself, the timestamps don't add up. If he never came back in, how did an assault occur?

And this is after two witnesses said no assault occurred. Why are you ignoring all of this?
The police report acknowledges that the photographer left, but they say he came back later after the Instagram DM. That's why I don't understand what the earlier video proves.

As for witnesses, that's great if they're reliable. But it was a crowded club, and you can bet that any key witnesses who say it happened aren't talking to the media. If they don't exist? Great. But the fact that the two who talked to the news say it doesn't happen isn't conclusive.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 63
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up