ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 270
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do we want DeHop?
ROYC75 01:21 PM 03-01-2023
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...9536dcd3&ei=21

Story by Andrew Gould

The Kansas City Chiefs won the Super Bowl without a star wide receiver, but they could reportedly make an elite offense even scarier by acquiring DeAndre Hopkins.

NFL insider Benjamin Albright told PHNX Cardinals that Kansas City is the "primary suitor" for Hopkins. He doesn't know the draft compensation the Cardinals would receive, but he said it's more likely they get a second-round pick than a first.

After the 2022 season, theScore's Jordan Schultz reported that the Cardinals plan to trade Hopkins this offseason.

Arizona hired a new general manager and head coach after a disappointing four-win season, and Hopkins is set to make $19.45 million (with a $30.75 million cap hit) in 2023. The Cardinals could seek a clean slate by moving the three-time All-Pro wideout, who turns 31 in June.

Hopkins began his Cardinals career by tallying 1,407 yards and six touchdowns in 2020. However, multiple lower body injuries limited him to 10 games in 2021, and he served a six-game suspension to start the 2022 season for violating the NFL's PED policy.

Yet he remains an impact player when on the field. Hopkins totaled 474 receiving yards in six full games with quarterback Kyler Murray last season.

Now imagine what he can accomplish when catching passes from Patrick Mahomes.

The Chiefs flourished without a star replacement for Tyreek Hill, but they could still benefit by solidifying the position this offseason. JuJu Smith-Schuster is a free agent after garnering 78 catches for 933 yards on a one-year deal. The depth chart features several talented question marks in Mecole Hardman, Kadarius Toney, and Marquez Valdes-Scantling.

Adding Hopkins could be great news for Kansas City, but terrible for all opposing defenses.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do we want a high priced prima donna?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:57 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I was correct about Matt Araiza. You weren't.

I do have Australian friends. You don't.

You're one of the dumbest fuckers on this board. I'm not.

It's really that simple.
…says the guy who denies science and cosplays in his mom’s basement as Mel Kiper.

Oh, he wasn’t charged so you’re correct! LOL.

I can only assume given your emphatic support that you are likely a child born out of rape. And for that reason I hope you overcome this debilitating case of Stockholm Syndrome.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:38 AM 03-06-2023
I was correct about Matt Araiza. You weren't.
Why, because he wasn't criminally charged? I suppose Deshaun Watson didn't sexually assault those women either?

FFS, discount Mel Kiper, just crawl back into your mother's basement and churn out another mock draft. Maybe someday someone other than you will give a shit.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:47 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
…says the guy who denies science and cosplays in his mom’s basement as Mel Kiper.

Oh, he wasn’t charged so you’re correct! LOL.

I can only assume given your emphatic support that you are likely a child born out of rape. And for that reason I hope you overcome this debilitating case of Stockholm Syndrome.
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Why, because he wasn't criminally charged? I suppose Deshaun Watson didn't sexually assault those women either?

FFS, discount Mel Kiper, just crawl back into your mother's basement and churn out another mock draft. Maybe someday someone other than you will give a shit.
Are you two married or something? Slurping on each other's cum must be really entertaining. Do you wipe the shit off each other's cocks when you finish? A lot of interesting discussions to be had here.

As much as I'd like to whip up mocks in my mother's basement, she's deceased and I'm happily married with three wonderful children. What can you morons say for yourselves?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:50 AM 03-06-2023
good gods, can y'all quit it already?
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:11 AM 03-06-2023
Are you two married or something? Slurping on each other's cum must be really entertaining. Do you wipe the shit off each other's cocks when you finish? A lot of interesting discussions to be had here.

As much as I'd like to whip up mocks in my mother's basement, she's deceased and I'm happily married with three wonderful children. What can you morons say for yourselves?
I'll tell ya this Crow, when TC flys in for Chiefs game he charters a private jet for himself... he does ok for himself
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:12 AM 03-06-2023
As much as I'd like to whip up mocks in my mother's basement, she's deceased.
Sorry to hear that. Did she kill herself to escape the embarrassment of having a science denying rape apologist for a son or did she die of laughter after reading one of your mocks?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:13 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
good gods, can y'all quit it already?
This thread was dead a couple of days ago. Just the same arguments from each side being made over and over.
[Reply]
O.city 07:57 AM 03-06-2023
I'd rather just wait and sign Adam Thielen to a lesser contract when he's cut I think.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:03 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'd rather just wait and sign Adam Thielen to a lesser contract when he's cut I think.
Brokedick Planet.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:07 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'll tell ya this Crow, when TC flys in for Chiefs game he charters a private jet for himself... he does ok for himself
That's nothing sometimes I take an uber to dinner
[Reply]
O.city 09:09 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Brokedick Planet.
Cheap dick planet.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:57 AM 03-06-2023
link guys to Chiefs, collect big prizes
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:16 AM 03-06-2023

Probably not. Why would you take away the guy that was brought in to do exactly that?
Because he's terrible at it and i highly disagree that that's why he was drafted. Their skillsets are nothing alike, and we've already seen that Skyy isn't very effective at Jet Sweeps while Hardman might be the best ive ever seen at it.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:18 AM 03-06-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Probably. And I like Mecole. Wanted to keep him through 2023. But at the end of the day, he's got one elite talent, and that's speed. Everything else is average to good. And there's no shortage of those kinds of WRs in the draft. .
IDK about that.....did you see the 40 times this past weekend? It's not a draft loaded with speed merchants.
[Reply]
O.city 10:40 AM 03-06-2023
Mecole is gonna get paid in FA. He's gone.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 270
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up