ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 104
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
Stryker 08:25 PM 01-24-2023
Get the ball out of Mahomes hands FAST! Pound the living SHIT out of their D with a serious run game - McKinnon, Pacheco, Jones. One after another, after another.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:31 PM 01-24-2023
What I think the Chiefs should do is score a lot of points while ALSO not allowing many points to be scored. Very easy path to victory if they follow these simple instructions.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:35 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
What I think the Chiefs should do is score a lot of points while ALSO not allowing many points to be scored. Very easy path to victory if they follow these simple instructions.
The easiest path by far.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:48 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Okay now that would be epic
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:17 PM 01-24-2023
Mahomes and The Shart etch their names into Chiefs Legend Sunday.

He stinks. Buffalo’s D line was atrocious in the snow. Baltimore ate up Carman.

— Adam Best (@Arrowhead_Adam) January 25, 2023

[Reply]
RunKC 09:29 PM 01-24-2023
This cannot happen again. Chris Jones could have had about 4 sacks last year and missed every single one. You get your hands on Burrow it better be a sack, forced throwaway or short running gain.

I am very curious to see what Joe Cullen does with his rush lanes. I almost wonder if he has a guy like Danna and George rotate as a spy if they know they can’t get there to make sure Joe can’t just run in clear open lanes.

“The Defense Carried in the AFC Champ Game”… That’s my favorite appetizer. ����*�� who’s hungry?
pic.twitter.com/qrAjJzU9IK

— ZIM (@zimwhodey) January 24, 2023

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:34 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This cannot happen again. Chris Jones could have had about 4 sacks last year and missed every single one. You get your hands on Burrow it better be a sack, forced throwaway or short running gain.

I am very curious to see what Joe Cullen does with his rush lanes. I almost wonder if he has a guy like Danna and George rotate as a spy if they know they can’t get there to make sure Joe can’t just run in clear open lanes.

Chris Jones needs to have an Aaron Donald-type performance Sunday.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:35 PM 01-24-2023
Also I’d take a page from Vrabel’s book and ****ing mash Chase at the LOS. I don’t care if we get a 5 yard holding penalty. Jam the shit out of him, even with 2 DB’s at times.

Take him out of the game on 3rd down
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:36 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Yikes
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:39 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Yikes
Terrible, he had him dead to rights in that game earlier this year too and missed him again, wtf?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:41 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
He’s from Ohio too? That’s just wonderful, what a huge f*** you from the NFL.
And a Bengals and Reds fan.

Probably has a sister wife in Kentucky.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:57 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Get the ball out of Mahomes hands FAST! Pound the living SHIT out of their D with a serious run game - McKinnon, Pacheco, Jones. One after another, after another.
The only person that should be pounding the ball in the run game is Pacheco. McKinnon should only be blocking and catching passes and Jones shouldn't see the field.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:01 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Buffalo played soft coverage which allowed Burrow to get the ball out fast.

Spags won't do that.

I saw a screenshot somewhere in the red zone on 3rd and 4 where every pass catcher had the man covering them at least six yards off. So dumb of the Bills.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:47 PM 01-24-2023
I hope the crowd on Sunday is the loudest in Arrowhead history.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:54 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Chris Jones needs to have an Aaron Donald-type performance Sunday.
Agreed. I’m a huge Jones fan and think we should pay him all the monies. And I get other guys need to take advantage of the opportunities he creates by being double teamed. But sometimes you need your leader (of the defense) to take a game over. With a hobbled Mahomes and a history of nothing burgers vs this team, this is that game for CJ. He needs to wreck this game.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 104
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Up