ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 94
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:13 PM 01-01-2023
When I first came to KC I looked at all the things that have worked well for other DEs over the years and said, “I’m not going to do any of that.” Most DEs try to get around or through the tackle but I’m an artist. I like to bait them into believing they’ve wrecked my shit by shoving me to the ground or completely washing me out of the play but that’s when I strike. Laugh now but that’s show business baby. I’m on Mount Edgemore along with Edgerrin James and that guy in the 24/7 skull cap from U2.

- Frank Clark
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:13 PM 01-01-2023
Yep still sucks with that spin around to nowhere pass rush move.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:19 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
When I first came to KC I looked at all the things that have worked well for other DEs over the years and said, “I’m not going to do any of that.” Most DEs try to get around or through the tackle but I’m an artist. I like to bait them into believing they’ve wrecked my shit by shoving me to the ground or completely washing me out of the play but that’s when I strike. Laugh now but that’s show business baby. I’m on Mount Edgemore along with Edgerrin James and that guy in the 24/7 skull cap from U2.

- Frank Clark
:-)
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:20 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Yep still sucks with that spin around to nowhere pass rush move.
It's like watching a kid go down the spirals at Arrowhead. Only thing missing is the chop.
[Reply]
TLO 03:21 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:

- Frank Clark
This is so good... :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:25 PM 01-01-2023
Frank had another decent game, nice job.

The blatant holds on Frank and CJ were just ridiculous. Would be nice if the refs actually called the holds at the line half as quickly as they call ticky-tack DPI . . .
[Reply]
Otter 03:40 PM 01-01-2023
He looked pretty damn good today.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:14 PM 01-01-2023
He was pretty worthless if you ask me.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:15 PM 01-01-2023
First ballot HOF imo
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:15 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
He was pretty worthless if you ask me.
Lolz, wrong thread.

And get some glasses.:-)
[Reply]
irafreak 04:53 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
I wonder if it might benefit the DLine to have Clark (on 3rd and long), switch inside like they've done with Danna and GK. Just sacrifice him in there. He can fall down or or do the spin thing
Lol! I like it
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 05:12 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lolz, wrong thread.

And get some glasses.:-)
So many of Frank's family members here. Show us your spin and fall down move.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:10 PM 01-01-2023
He's too predictable
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:17 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Frank had another decent game, nice job.

The blatant holds on Frank and CJ were just ridiculous. Would be nice if the refs actually called the holds at the line half as quickly as they call ticky-tack DPI . . .
When you continue to grade him on a curve, I guess you can get to 'decent'.

But he was the 4th best DE on the roster today...

Guess we'll have to start tracking 'invisible holds' along with 'edges set' and his coverage grade...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:21 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
When you continue to grade him on a curve, I guess you can get to 'decent'.

But he was the 4th best DE on the roster today...

Guess we'll have to start tracking 'invisible holds' along with 'edges set' and his coverage grade...
I’m just glad you’re thinking outside the box now.

You can’t grade Frank Clark on the normal curve as he does so many things we’ve never seen before. And will never see again. No one has ever done 6 spin moves before getting to the QB in league history.

I’m just enjoying watching a virtuoso pass rusher.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 94
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up