ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 71
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 Missouri Tigers Men's Basketball***
dlphg9 08:07 PM 03-26-2022
Expecting big things boys!

Missouri got rid of crappy CM and the board went out and got one of the top coaches according to some in Cleveland State's Dennis Gates.

In 2 days he has 2 recruits

Top JUCO player 6' 10" Mohamed Diarra
Transport portal DeAndre Gholston who avg 15 pts at Milwaukee over the past 2 years

Very excited!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:05 AM 03-11-2023
Bwillie is kinda uh well, you know.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:07 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Bwillie is kinda uh well, you know.
I'd say he's our Reerun.... but shit, Reerun is also our Reerun.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:13 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's a weird dynamic around here given the Chiefs have won two SBs.

If random Bengals fan comes around and says "can't wait to beat the Chiefs in the AFCCG again next year!" ....we all laugh at him, because even if that does happen, it's 100% don't care, won SB.

Yet, this trash talk is far weaker given it's theorizing on a 3rd party team and there's just no logic in trash talking a fan base who experienced a NC last season. Just like you know how the Chiefs losing in the divisional round next year wouldn't matter at all, KU could lose in the first weekend this year and it doesn't matter at all.

Yet.. you're still under the delusion of getting under people's skin, when we'll just laugh at you, just as we did with random Bengals fan.

You do you though. :-)
I’d compare it more to the salary cap cheating Donkeys winning those 2 Super Bowls, though. Sure, they have won, but does it really count if they got in trouble for cheating that season? I’m sure Donkeys fans will count it and feel great about it, but Chiefs fans know how they got that trophy and know they wouldn’t have wanted to get one the same way. It will be worth the wait to do it the right way. Like most of us Chiefs fans know.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:33 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I’d compare it more to the salary cap cheating Donkeys winning those 2 Super Bowls, though. Sure, they have won, but does it really count if they got in trouble for cheating that season? I’m sure Donkeys fans will count it and feel great about it, but Chiefs fans know how they got that trophy and know they wouldn’t have wanted to get one the same way. It will be worth the wait to do it the right way. Like most of us Chiefs fans know.
I'll always fondly look back at De Sousa's contributions to the NC no matter how much cheating was involved.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:37 AM 03-11-2023
Glad to see them committing to Gates.

Re: the defensive problems, they are undersized and below average athletically, and the defense suffers for it.

It kills their rebounding. And also leaves them without much rim defense.

His teams at Cleveland State weren’t glaringly weak on defense.

They need to get bigger, quicker, and longer across the board but especially inside. Had Jamorrion Sharp NOT backed out that would have been present this year. Reinforcements are on the way next year.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:05 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's a weird dynamic around here given the Chiefs have won two SBs.

If random Bengals fan comes around and says "can't wait to beat the Chiefs in the AFCCG again next year!" ....we all laugh at him, because even if that does happen, it's 100% don't care, won SB.

Yet, this trash talk is far weaker given it's theorizing on a 3rd party team and there's just no logic in trash talking a fan base who experienced a NC last season. Just like you know how the Chiefs losing in the divisional round next year wouldn't matter at all, KU could lose in the first weekend this year and it doesn't matter at all.

Yet.. you're still under the delusion of getting under people's skin, when we'll just laugh at you, just as we did with random Bengals fan.

You do you though. :-)
For whatever reason, I thought this was the Mizzou Basketball thread. I can't imagine feeling the need to talking **** in another team's thread. There's little and then there's whatever that is.

You do you thought. "shrug:
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:08 PM 03-11-2023
Man, Diarra just makes me nervous when he's on the floor.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 12:17 PM 03-11-2023
Not taking advantage of their cold shooting but I’m liking our defense. East is in way too soon again though.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 12:19 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
For whatever reason, I thought this was the Mizzou Basketball thread. I can't imagine feeling the need to talking **** in another team's thread. There's little and then there's whatever that is.

You do you thought. "shrug:
The only reason ku was mentioned was because bwillie was taking shots at our coach. So yeah we are going to respond in our thread. Just a weird post by him.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:21 PM 03-11-2023
sloppy the last few possessions

they can beat bama no doubt
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:23 PM 03-11-2023
We're missing some easy shots like yesterday. Just need to settle down.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:27 PM 03-11-2023
yeah, tons of missed shots

some bad looks taken too
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:28 PM 03-11-2023
Mizzou really needs this game for their resume. Compared to similar teams that they have beat - they don't have that signature win like the other teams do.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:28 PM 03-11-2023
can't miss fucking layups
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:30 PM 03-11-2023
Finally!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03-11-2023, 12:31 PM
This message has been deleted by jjchieffan.
Page 46 of 71
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up