ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 57
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cincinnati Bengals (AFC Championship Edition)
TLO 08:59 PM 01-23-2022
Discussion
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:45 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Anyone Making some Skyline spaghetti for this Sunday game meal?
Naw I was planning on having something good
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:00 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Anyone Making some Skyline spaghetti for this Sunday game meal?
Yep, bought a new crockpot for some brisket chili and have my old one for some spaghetti. Chopped Sweet Onions, Cheddar cheese to top it off.

Chief's red velvet cupcakes for desert.

:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 11:14 PM 01-28-2022

They hate us cause they ain't us.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:42 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
They'll be crying in their diarrhea chili in about 46 hours.

Listen I've never been to Cinci and never tried Skyline but I bet I could get onboard with it.

I've been in SoCal for 16 years with the most amazing authentic Mexican cuisine you could ever want and I miss Taco Via like every single day so
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:49 PM 01-28-2022

���������������� pic.twitter.com/O6eMVy4siB

— Bobby Stroupe (@bobbystroupe) January 29, 2022

[Reply]
BossChief 11:50 PM 01-28-2022
Let’s say our offensive weapons cancel each other out.

The Chiefs are superior to Cincy in almost every other measurable way.

Everything had to go right for Cincy in the first matchup and a lot of consecutive “flukes” had to happen for us to lose that game.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:59 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Let’s say our offensive weapons cancel each other out.

The Chiefs are superior to Cincy in almost every other measurable way.

Everything had to go right for Cincy in the first matchup and a lot of consecutive “flukes” had to happen for us to lose that game.
I feel like this is the wrong angle.

We said this week 17 and they won. The more important stat is Reid in revenge games and Mahomes head to head vs QBs that have beaten him.

The numbers show it's practically unheard of for them to win Sunday.

Also they won't have the idiotic refs on their side and I never complain about the refs. That game was a ref trainwreck.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:06 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
This sort of shit makes the whole profession look stupid. Mahomes would stroll into the HOF if he retired after this season. Burrow needed Carr and Tannehill to meltdown to even get to this point and has a losing record in the NFL. Bengals are an overrated hype machine. I think we are going to boat race these dudes.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:09 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I feel like this is the wrong angle.

We said this week 17 and they won. The more important stat is Reid in revenge games and Mahomes head to head vs QBs that have beaten him.

The numbers show it's practically unheard of for them to win Sunday.

Also they won't have the idiotic refs on their side and I never complain about the refs. That game was a ref trainwreck.
Every single 50/50 play went their way and they still barely won.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:13 AM 01-29-2022
I will say yes CEH looked better last game and maybe they have figured out a gameplan to maximize his skills but those saying we could have had Taylor are short sided in my opinion.

The real tragedy is we could have taken Tee Higgins. He screams perfect #2 WR for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:20 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
This sort of shit makes the whole profession look stupid. Mahomes would stroll into the HOF if he retired after this season. Burrow needed Carr and Tannehill to meltdown to even get to this point and has a losing record in the NFL. Bengals are an overrated hype machine. I think we are going to boat race these dudes.
bad OL in arrowhead in a do or die? blowout
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:23 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
bad OL in arrowhead in a do or die? blowout
This! And the media is glossing it over like it is no big deal. 9 sacks!! They gave up 9 freaking sacks!! If that was KC- that is all you would hear about.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:28 AM 01-29-2022
The 1994 San Francisco 49ers hold the record for the most points scored in a single postseason with 131 points.

The 2021 Kansas City Chiefs are on pace to score 168 points in this year’s postseason.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:56 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I will say yes CEH looked better last game and maybe they have figured out a gameplan to maximize his skills but those saying we could have had Taylor are short sided in my opinion.

The real tragedy is we could have taken Tee Higgins. He screams perfect #2 WR for the Chiefs.
I currently have two running theories involving the mystery that is Clyde. I don't know yet which one is accurate.

Theory #1: He's a good runner but he's purely motivation based. His best games last year were the first game out of the gate as well as the game right after we signed LeVeon Bell. Of course, now Jerick McKinnon looks better, so Clyde comes into the game and averages like 8 yards a carry or something absurd. In games where he has an extra level of motivation, he can be deadly.

Theory #2: He's still not good, Bills game notwithstanding. The OL is plowing holes big enough for the average ChiefsPlanet member to gain 10 yards. He still can't break tackles or work his way into the receiving game.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:58 AM 01-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The 1994 San Francisco 49ers hold the record for the most points scored in a single postseason with 131 points.

The 2021 Kansas City Chiefs are on pace to score 168 points in this year’s postseason.
I mean, how on earth is the Bengals defense going to stop Mahomes right now?

If Mahomes doesn't drop 40, I will be absolutely be shocked. I bet we top that record after the AFCCG.

Good on the 49ers, by the way, for that record. That's a crazy amount of points in the early 90s playoff run.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 57
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up