ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 104
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:23 PM 01-18-2022
It's gonna be a lot more fun since Chris Jones will actually play this time when we face Buffalo

hopefully we don't have 4 turnovers too

both those factored heavily into why we lost week 5 right?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:27 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
It's gonna be a lot more fun since Chris Jones will actually play this time when we face Buffalo

hopefully we don't have 4 turnovers too

both those factored heavily into why we lost week 5 right?
Correct.

We also didn’t have Ingram or Ward. Sorensen played 100% of the defensive snaps. Thornhill and Gay barely played. The defense is completely different now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:28 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:

I feel irrationally confident that the Chiefs advantage is as big as it was going into last year's AFCCG.
Feeling the same here.

The Bills have the answers they need for the 2020/Oct 2021 Chiefs.

The Jan 2022 Chiefs are laughing about it.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:07 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Uh, I AM a TRUE CHIEFS fan! I do believe in this TEAM and believe in them RIGHT ****ING NOW!

I do not care if folks joined TODAY or 20+ years ago, that does not matter - we are all CHIEFS KINGDOM! New or old is not the point - faith in our beloved CHIEFS is. Isn't the point of this message board, or am I missing something?
Man, are you going to be upset when you find out all the stuff Stryker has been saying about the team this year.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:09 AM 01-19-2022
I hope the players are watching the NFLN.

It’s like totally Buffalo Bills propaganda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
YayMike 06:27 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Klingler made an interesting point on the broadcast.

Tyreek was not running in motion before the snap on the majority of the Chiefs plays last week.

Instead we saw Hardman doing that.

He good, but the Chiefs are clearly being careful with that foot.
That’s a hell of an observation. This is good for two reasons one it gives Hardman more touches minus the stupid ass wildcat. Second it saves Tyreek for this week, and also other routes.

As much shit as a lot of us have given Hardman this year, and most of it well deserved, he has really stepped it up recently.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:55 AM 01-19-2022
I just have a feeling that this game is not going to be close.

Like...

If the Chiefs have an 'A' game, they'll win by three scores.

and if they lay an egg, they'll lose by multiple scores.

But I don't see that happening, not in the play-offs, and not with Mahomes.

You'd think this would be a tight game, but it just feels like an unexpected blow-out.
[Reply]
penguinz 07:10 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You'd think this would be a tight game, but it just feels like an unexpected blow-out.
I feel the opposite. This is going to be a blowout. One team, hopefully KC, is going to get up by two scores quickly and the other team will start pressing and making mistakes.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:12 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I feel the opposite. This is going to be a blowout. One team, hopefully KC, is going to get up by two scores quickly and the other team will start pressing and making mistakes.
That's what I just said.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 07:25 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

I spit up my beer when they did the top 5 QB/Receiver duos for the Divisional Round and Mahomes/Hill wasnt listed

And Hardman defines the phrase “Stupid Fast”
[Reply]
Lzen 08:39 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Uh, I AM a TRUE CHIEFS fan! I do believe in this TEAM and believe in them RIGHT ****ING NOW!

I do not care if folks joined TODAY or 20+ years ago, that does not matter - we are all CHIEFS KINGDOM! New or old is not the point - faith in our beloved CHIEFS is. Isn't the point of this message board, or am I missing something?
You may be a true Chiefs fan but you were being a diva after that Bills game. And I still had faith that they could turn it around but I'll admit that I was a little concerned at that point. It's okay, many on here were questioning the Chiefs at that point. But just try to not go all pete next time.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 08:54 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I just have a feeling that this game is not going to be close.

Like...

If the Chiefs have an 'A' game, they'll win by three scores.

and if they lay an egg, they'll lose by multiple scores.

But I don't see that happening, not in the play-offs, and not with Mahomes.

I don't think there's a chance in hell they don't play well. So for me, the outcomes are a Chiefs big win or a close game if the Bills also show up and we're going blow-for-blow.

At home in the playoffs, Mahomes is 6-1 with 20 TDs, 1 INT. 7-0 if not for Dee Ford's peanut brain. Absolutely no way they get dicked at home. Too much talent, too much leadership and experience and coaching and fan support.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:54 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

I have noticed that. Not all, but quite a few. I think the media is easily impressed by beating up on Pats.

I even heard or saw someone saying that if both teams play their A game, the Bills win. So they're basically saying that the Bills are the better team. I just don't get that. If the Bills are the better team then why are they the lower seed? :-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:55 AM 01-19-2022
Watching the talking heads all blow Josh Allen like he is QB1

I can't wait, I think the Chiefs are gonna kick the shit out of the Bills something laughable
[Reply]
irafreak 08:57 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Klingler made an interesting point on the broadcast.

Tyreek was not running in motion before the snap on the majority of the Chiefs plays last week.

Instead we saw Hardman doing that.

He good, but the Chiefs are clearly being careful with that foot.
I think it's more Hardman getting snaps. I mean that backflip landing looked fine. Or perhaps tyreek just doesn't think when he's hyped up.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 104
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Up