ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 256
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:07 AM 06-25-2019
Terez says Hill receive a minimal suspension or none at all!!!

Terez Paylor thinks there are some reasons for optimism when it comes to Tyreek Hill returning to the #Chiefs sooner rather than later.

FULL AUDIO: https://t.co/J3l1wfWfmk pic.twitter.com/LAngaIKYD2

— 610 Sports Radio (@610SportsKC) June 25, 2019

[Reply]
Jerm 10:08 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
He basically said he didn't agree with the comments without getting into them and talked about how 810 allows each show to have a lot of autonomy and then talked about the focus of his program (sports) and how he tries (but sometimes falls short) to only talk about private lives when it's required for the sports coverage. Otherwise he likes to avoid real life topics and instead provide the escapism of sports talk for his audience.
Gotcha, thanks for the update...pretty much what I expected.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:11 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Gotcha, thanks for the update...pretty much what I expected.
If you read between the lines though, he was pretty critical of KK. He talked about being frustrated at having the station and his own show lumped in with KKs comment by association, for example.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:12 AM 06-25-2019

Just now, @kkwhb says the @KCStar and @KCTV5 look really bad for using an unreliable third party source in Tyreek Hill story. @jeff_rosen88

— Awful AnnouncingKC (@awfulannouncKC) June 24, 2019

[Reply]
-King- 10:13 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
His first post in this thread was about Clay and everybody else, he said nothing about KK. He doesn’t care either and is just as disingenuous as Clay, but at least Clay is on the side of the Chiefs.
Your first post was about me...

I swear you guys must be doing the irony bit in purpose
[Reply]
Dayze 10:15 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
:-)

Jesus what a tool (KK)

he didn't seem to mind when when spend hours as a white knight.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:31 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
If you read between the lines though, he was pretty critical of KK. He talked about being frustrated at having the station and his own show lumped in with KKs comment by association, for example.
That's cool, I'll def. listen...I tend to like most of Petro's stuff so I won't be that hard on him.

Honestly he was the only one I figured would speak about it at all on 810.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:33 AM 06-25-2019
I've never listened to the guys show....but hasn't he been blasting Hill off that 3rd party info too?...in his case, 4th party.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:34 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Your first post was about me...

I swear you guys must be doing the irony bit in purpose

My first post was in response to you. It’s pretty obvious what side I’m on. If this were ironic, I’d be the one playing contrarian. Stop playing stupid.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:34 AM 06-25-2019
It’s happening!!

Looks like the NFL wants to get Tyreek Hill over with this week and rule around the 4th of July. I take that to mean he’s less likely to get a significant suspension.

— Michael Salfino (@MichaelSalfino) June 25, 2019

[Reply]
BlackOp 10:48 AM 06-25-2019
Terez says Hill receive a minimal suspension or none at all!!!

So essentially, he thinks the NFL "might" have to do something to appease the media witch hunt.

This suspension (if any) is directly tied to KCTV5 for airing an unethical, edited, covertly recorded conversation. If they dont air it....the NFL doesn't act.

A local TV station got their innocent star WR suspended for clickbait ratings in an extortion ploy...that's a new low.

Hill should go after them for damages/lost wages...they altered the conversation, out of context, to provide the worst optics possible. Those optics are the only reason he might get suspended.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:50 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
That's cool, I'll def. listen...I tend to like most of Petro's stuff so I won't be that hard on him.

Honestly he was the only one I figured would speak about it at all on 810.
I don't always agree with Petro (and this is expected with anyone), but he comes across as a pro's pro.

He doesn't belittle his callers, he doesn't think his shit doesn't stink, and he is open to actual discussion.

Like today, he brought up the subject first thing and addressed the elephant in the room... is not putting himself in the middle and has moved on with some shitty soccer/baseball talk.
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:51 AM 06-25-2019
Haha. He must have spent sometime reading the Planet.
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:55 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I've never listened to the guys show....but hasn't he been blasting Hill off that 3rd party info too?...in his case, 4th party.
KK appears to be sports shock jock. I find what the KC paper of record and KCTV5 did to be much worse than KK following down that hole, and worse than KK's comments about Reid. In this case, KK is exactly right. He really isn't the person we currently want out there advocating common sense though. He's damaged goods.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:58 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So essentially, he thinks the NFL "might" have to do something to appease the media witch hunt.

This suspension (if any) is directly tied to KCTV5 for airing an unethical, edited, covertly recorded conversation. If they dont air it....the NFL doesn't act.

A local TV station got their innocent star WR suspended for clickbait ratings in an extortion ploy...that's a new low.

Hill should go after them for damages/lost wages...they altered the conversation, out of context, to provide the worst optics possible. Those optics are the only reason he might get suspended.

I'm sure the nfl has more info on this than we ever will. I'd think they would go off more than what was aired. I hope at least...

He did have his son taken away too you know. That's not a real good look.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 256
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up