Page 46 of 142
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:35 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by WhamBlock:
That's not cherry-picking stats. We were talking about pressure, and I literally brought up facts about QB pressure. I'm sorry if this doesn't fit your narrative.
Mahomes is the best under pressure QB as well have fun with your shitty gameplan.
[Reply]
WhamBlock 10:02 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I don’t care if the Patriots D held some teams to low point totals to finish the year. The Colts’ D came in as #1 over the last 11 weeks or whatever. Both feasted on weak opponents. Neither is capable of shutting down KC. Especially the bend don’t break Patriots.

The Chiefs, however, are capable of shutting down NE. Their secondary is completely different than in the first game. No picking on Scandrick or Shaw this time around. Plus Houston is back and in form. If KC continues getting pressure as they’ve been, they could make it a long night for Brady, as they did for Luck and his quick pass attack.
Your secondary isn't shutting down anything. Congrats on holding Luck to a 78 passer rating, even though his career playoff passer rating was only 72 coming into that game, but this offense is a completely different beast. You've got the best head coach of all-time and the best offensive coordinator in the league currently devising the gameplan, and the GOAT QB executing it.

We will have the vastly superior secondary on Sunday. Any objective person who understands football knows this. Our secondary has a guy who is 1st Team All-Pro this season, a guy who has been 2nd Team All-Pro 3 times in his career (and as recent as 2016), a CB who has the lowest passer rating allowed since becoming the starter, and a guy who has been in on shutting down Travis Kelce everytime they match up. Here is a list of the receivers we have shut down this season: Davante Adams, Adam Thielen, Stefon Diggs, Antonio Brown, JuJu, Sammy Watkins, Travis Kelce.
[Reply]
WhamBlock 10:04 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Mahomes is the best under pressure QB as well have fun with your shitty gameplan.
Mahomes threw a bunch of incompletions or very short completions when we got pressure on him in week 6. He has trouble identifying disguised blitzes.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:05 AM 01-16-2019
^ Oh shut the **** up already- 45 post of nonsense. Go have a Sam Adams and some crab cakes.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:13 AM 01-16-2019
Dude Patriots fans have to be the least knowledgeable fans I've ever seen.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:19 AM 01-16-2019
Mahomes threw a bunch of incompletions or very short completions when we got pressure on him in week 6. He has trouble identifying disguised blitzes.
pfffft. he figured you guys out pert quick @ 23...He said as much.

:-) ...you guys needed a last second FG to win, @ home.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:20 AM 01-16-2019
These guys are insecure as fuck. They know it's over.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:21 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Wham Cock is either Knowmo or his Special Ed cousin from Boston.
[Reply]
WhamBlock 10:23 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
pfffft. he figured you guys out pert quick @ 23...He said as much.

:-) ...you guys needed a last second FG to win, @ home.
Figured out what, how to shred the Cover 2 we ran in the 2nd half? I believe that happened prior to week 6 when he shredded Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 10:26 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
About what specifically? In general or specifics about your team?
[Reply]
TheNoob 10:26 AM 01-16-2019
Can we ban pats fans until after the game sunday please.

Figured out what, how to shred the Cover 2 we ran in the 2nd half? I believe that happened prior to week 6 when he shredded Pittsburgh.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:29 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by TheNoob:
Nah. Nothing unites Chiefsplanet together quite like a beatdown of arrogant Patriot fucks.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:29 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by TheNoob:
No
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:34 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
About what specifically? In general or specifics about your team?
Take WhamDick as an example. Spouts out all kinds of bullshit about how pressure led to Mahomes' interceptions against the Pats in October.

Confronted with the fact that he's a fucking idiot insofar as Hightower's INT was not a result of pressure, see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-ynIyPHGvM

Still clings to same dipshitted point anyway.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:37 AM 01-16-2019
Your secondary isn't shutting down anything. Congrats on holding Luck to a 78 passer rating, even though his career playoff passer rating was only 72 coming into that game, but this offense is a completely different beast. You've got the best head coach of all-time and the best offensive coordinator in the league currently devising the gameplan, and the GOAT QB executing it.

We will have the vastly superior secondary on Sunday. Any objective person who understands football knows this. Our secondary has a guy who is 1st Team All-Pro this season, a guy who has been 2nd Team All-Pro 3 times in his career (and as recent as 2016), a CB who has the lowest passer rating allowed since becoming the starter, and a guy who has been in on shutting down Travis Kelce everytime they match up. Here is a list of the receivers we have shut down this season: Davante Adams, Adam Thielen, Stefon Diggs, Antonio Brown, JuJu, Sammy Watkins, Travis Kelce.

The gap between the Chiefs receivers and Patriots secondary is larger than the vice versa. Just stop with pretending the Patriots have any idea how to stop the Chiefs. It’s been proven they have no clue what to do nor the players to do it.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 142
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Up