ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 660
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146546 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
luv 01:09 PM 06-25-2007
You guys keep asking for details whenever there aren't any. At least not the type you're wanting. I could tell you about jagerbombs and jello shots at Ernie Biggs, but enough of you have seen me drink before. I'm just enjoying reading about whatever it is you guys think I might've done.
[Reply]
bogie 01:12 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by luv:
You guys keep asking for details whenever there aren't any. At least not the type you're wanting. I could tell you about jagerbombs and jello shots at Ernie Biggs, but enough of you have seen me drink before. I'm just enjoying reading about whatever it is you guys think I might've done.
Ah, with this I realize I don't need to read the whole thread. We're apparently still waiting for details.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:36 PM 06-25-2007
So you blacked out?
[Reply]
luv 01:39 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
So you blacked out?
No. I'm saying there are no details.
[Reply]
88TG88 01:41 PM 06-25-2007
No second date ?
[Reply]
Redrum_69 01:42 PM 06-25-2007
Did you dress him up like Endelt?
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:46 PM 06-25-2007
I think what the people are saying is that to not give details after you go to the trouble to showcase an event on the Planet in advance makes it look like there is something that you don't want to be common knowledge.

When I was in college, you could usually tell if something happened but a person wouldn't want to admit it. You could ask your friend, "Hey Bob, did you hook up with tons-of-fun-Tina last weekend? I saw you chatting her up at the bar." If he didn't want to talk about it or he waffled or said it was none of your business, then you just assume he rode her home, because if he hadn't done it then he would have just denied it.

See what I mean... If you hadn't made it a planet publicity event then nobody would really care. To do that beforehand and then clam up the next day is going to make people say, what gives?
[Reply]
Redrum_69 01:47 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Cochise:
To do that beforehand and then clam up the next day is going to make people say, what gives?
Or...what she didnt give.. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:50 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by 98EH98:
No second date ?
That's what im wondering, im really bored
[Reply]
luv 01:50 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Cochise:
I think what the people are saying is that to not give details after you go to the trouble to showcase an event on the Planet in advance makes it look like there is something that you don't want to be common knowledge.

When I was in college, you could usually tell if something happened but a person wouldn't want to admit it. You could ask your friend, "Hey Bob, did you hook up with tons-of-fun-Tina last weekend? I saw you chatting her up at the bar." If he didn't want to talk about it or said it was none of your business, then you just assume he did, because if he hadn't done it then he would have just denied it.

See what I mean... If you hadn't made it a planet publicity event then nobody would really care. To do that beforehand and then clam up the next day is going to make people say, what gives?
I was nervous and excited. And, actually, I thought it would make for an entertaining thread. I was entertained, so I'm happy. I clam up for two reasons. 1. It's enteraining to see what you guys would come up with. 2. I can give details from the weekend, but you guys aren't focused on that.
[Reply]
luv 01:52 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
That's what im wondering, im really bored
Saturday:
Lunch
Tour of Springfield
Drinks
Ernie Biggs

Sunday:
Lunch
Movie and TV
Dinner

Today:
Lunch
[Reply]
Redrum_69 01:56 PM 06-25-2007
Saturday:
Lunch
Tour of Springfield
Drinks
Ernie Biggs

Sunday:
Lunch
Movie and TV
Dinner

Today:
Lunch

You gotta wonder if Creepy Dude knows about the milk price increase
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:57 PM 06-25-2007
Third date. **** his brains out.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:58 PM 06-25-2007
So is he in town for awhile then??
[Reply]
Donger 02:01 PM 06-25-2007
Saturday:
Lunch
Tour of Springfield
Drinks
Ernie Biggs

Sunday:
Lunch
Movie and TV
Dinner

Today:
Lunch
Have you had any physical contact yet? Hug? Kiss?
[Reply]
Page 46 of 660
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146546 > Last »
Up