JohnnyHammersticks 08:57 AM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:02 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Anyway Pat is following Gabe Davis. Gabe is following Pat too which is interesting considering he's been fully involved in the Chiefs/Bills rivalry :-) . Gabe also follows Kyler Murray and CJ Stroud so maybe it's nothing but Pat following him seems to be a recent thing just like him following Xavier Worthy.
Worthy being there at 32 feels like wishful thinking. His body of work in college is far superior to John Ross and Ross went #9 overall. (Of course this is also back when everyone thought Tyreek was just fast. John Ross is the poster child for what a just fast guy is.)
[Reply]
DRM08 09:02 PM 03-09-2024
Anyway Pat is following Gabe Davis. Gabe is following Pat too which is interesting considering he's been fully involved in the Chiefs/Bills rivalry :-) . Gabe also follows Kyler Murray and CJ Stroud so maybe it's nothing but Pat following him seems to be a recent thing just like him following Xavier Worthy.
Buffalo fans hate Gabe Davis. Seems to be another MVS with drop issues and disappearing too often.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:24 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
And he’s still been solid with dog shit qbs the last few years. Hes better than Mooney no matter how you want to frame it. Hes a vet who knows how to win in this league. Mooneys a reclamation project. You hope Mooney works out and is a Dionte type production type player.
Diontae played with Big Ben, Rudolph, Trubisky, Pickett

Mooney played with Trubisky, Foles, Fields, Bagent

There is no comparison. Mooney has played with garbage his entire career whilst Diontae played with a hall of famer for three out of five years.

Diontea is smaller, slower, older, has a more expensive contract (likely) and would cost us a draft pick. Plus has had drop issues.

Mooney is younger, bigger, faster, cheaper, has never played with a hall of famer, won't cost us a pick, has good hands and has already thrived in a Reid/Nagy offense.

I'll take Mooney thank you :-)
[Reply]
In58men 09:48 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Y’all really think he’s going to leave, after he legit said he’s coming back at the parade?

:-)
Wasn’t even worried
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:50 PM 03-09-2024

Dallas Cowboys are giving wide receiver Michael Gallup permission to seek a trade https://t.co/9yj05Vl6BN

— Calvin Watkins (@calvinwatkins) March 10, 2024

[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:02 PM 03-09-2024
Diontae played with Big Ben, Rudolph, Trubisky, Pickett

Mooney played with Trubisky, Foles, Fields, Bagent

There is no comparison. Mooney has played with garbage his entire career whilst Diontae played with a hall of famer for three out of five years.

Diontea is smaller, slower, older, has a more expensive contract (likely) and would cost us a draft pick. Plus has had drop issues.

Mooney is younger, bigger, faster, cheaper, has never played with a hall of famer, won't cost us a pick, has good hands and has already thrived in a Reid/Nagy offense.

I'll take Mooney thank you :-)
He might be bigger faster and stronger but he’s not as fucking good.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:05 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Keep Gallup, send us cooks.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:09 PM 03-09-2024
So our DL will still have Jones, Karlaftis, FAU (who we hope shows why he was a first round pick), and eventually Omenihu.

Our LBs will still have Bolton, Tranquil, and Chenal.

Our secondary will still have McDuffie, Watson, Williams, Reid, Cook, and Conner.

All before the start of FA or the draft. Boys, that’s almost certainly a top 10 defense as it is.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:11 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
He might be bigger faster and stronger but he’s not as ****ing good.
Well clearly we simply disagree. I watch Mooney and see a guy who can operate at all three levels of the field and is a quality wideout if given the right service. How anyone can judge him after playing with that list of qb's is beyond me. Justin Fields for example barely threw the ball so what was Mooney supposed to do? He can't throw the ball to himself fgs :-)
[Reply]
thabear04 11:07 PM 03-09-2024
I would to get Mike Edwards back on a cheap deal.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:11 PM 03-09-2024
I’d just like to see us bring in a moderate priced WR and some sort of vet at LT. Even a Donovan Smith type is fine.

If LT isn’t a major major need, then the draft really opens up. I’m not sold on Wanya being the answer (right now at least). It’s scary going into the draft needing to find that position.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:23 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
So our DL will still have Jones, Karlaftis, FAU (who we hope shows why he was a first round pick), and eventually Omenihu.

Our LBs will still have Bolton, Tranquil, and Chenal.

Our secondary will still have McDuffie, Watson, Williams, Reid, Cook, and Conner.

All before the start of FA or the draft. Boys, that’s almost certainly a top 10 defense as it is.
Add few guys in the draft maybe few depth guys through FA and give Pat weapons , 1 more year if experience for our young guys and this team is scary , while other teams might get weaker .
[Reply]
RunKC 11:51 PM 03-09-2024
Gotta be cap compliant by 3/13 at 4 PM EST. Gonna be a busy next few days.

Mahomes restructure, a few cuts for cap space (Omenihu) and very likely a Sneed trade to clear about $20 million.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:48 AM 03-10-2024
They probably have a deal in place with Detroit for Sneed.

Their first and third for Sneed and a 4th.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:07 AM 03-10-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
They probably have a deal in place with Detroit for Sneed.

Their first and third for Sneed and a 4th.
I'd take that in a heartbeat.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 365
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up