ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4592 of 4915
« First < 3592409244924542458245884589459045914592 4593459445954596460246424692 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:40 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
By the way, I'll just get this out of the way now. It's going to get ugly tonight. I sincerely believe that Payton will make this work, given time. But it looks like we're doing a half-assed job at trying to tank (half-assed because we stupidly rallied to beat the Bears). It's a pretty dark time to be a Broncos fan.

But I'll be watching.
Your reverse mojo won't work. Stop it. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 04:42 PM 10-12-2023
I could end up being surprised. He obviously isn't long for Denver, at this point - so we will see. But I don't think it will change. He seems like the type of guy who is going to find problems, wherever he is. The problems will be different than the problems in his last situation. The only common denominator will be Jerry Jeudy. Every fan has had players like that on the teams they follow. I will admit, I have been excited every offseason, thinking, "Okay, he seems to have figured it out." Because he has freakish talent. And then, a game or two into the season, you realize it's just who he is.

What really sucks is to see CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, Brandon Aiyuk tearing it up. I guess I can be thankful we didn't draft Ruggs. :-)

Oh, and we also got KJ Hamler that draft. So, at least it wasn't a total bust. :-)
When Denver drafted him, Idiot Boy Knowmo was pimping him as some type of WR god. I told him then that you guys got the worst receiver of the group.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:42 PM 10-12-2023
I just don't understand this confidence that Payton will fix this. He seems to have lost a significant amount of respect both with other coaches and with his own players after the antics before the season. Plus, this is largely the same team that Hackett at least had playing respectable football to start the season last year. By comparison it's completely off the rails under Payton, AFTER he ran his mouth about the previous staff. I don't think he's capable of a competent rebuild.
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:48 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Your reverse mojo won't work. Stop it. :-)
I sincerely wish it was that. And if we had a different defensive coordinator, I would at least hope for the best. But Vance Joseph is outmatched. So outmatched.

We will likely come out and be competitive for the first quarter, or quarter and a half. You guys might actually get a little nervous, thinking, "Oh crap, why did they have to start to figure this out against us?"

Get yourself a beverage, some food, and relax. What you're about to see, from that point forward, will be an abomination.
[Reply]
rydogg58 04:50 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
I just don't understand this confidence that Payton will fix this. He seems to have lost a significant amount of respect both with other coaches and with his own players after the antics before the season. Plus, this is largely the same team that Hackett at least had playing respectable football to start the season last year. By comparison it's completely off the rails under Payton, AFTER he ran his mouth about the previous staff. I don't think he's capable of a competent rebuild.
What else do those shit stains have to be hopeful about? Payton is just the shiniest turd in that litter box, so he gets the attention.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 04:53 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Respectfully, then you don't understand his career what he did New Orleans twice basically and you don't understand the Bronco roster.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:54 PM 10-12-2023
I sincerely wish it was that. And if we had a different defensive coordinator, I would at least hope for the best. But Vance Joseph is outmatched. So outmatched.

We will likely come out and be competitive for the first quarter, or quarter and a half. You guys might actually get a little nervous, thinking, "Oh crap, why did they have to start to figure this out against us?"

Get yourself a beverage, some food, and relax. What you're about to see, from that point forward, will be an abomination.
I am torn on this. Part of me wants to keep the streak going along with maintaining the #1 seed. The other part of me would love nothing more than to make Denver’s tank job that much harder.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:02 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Respectfully, then you don't understand his career what he did New Orleans twice basically and you don't understand the Bronco roster.
He didn't do shit in New Orleans recently and arguably didn't accomplish much at all without the stains of bountygate.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:06 PM 10-12-2023
Seriously. 5-7 in the playoffs after the bountygate trophy with a HOF QB and a roster constantly pushing huge cap hits into future years to be relatively stacked.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:07 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I am torn on this. Part of me wants to keep the streak going along with maintaining the #1 seed. The other part of me would love nothing more than to make Denver’s tank job that much harder.
I know what you mean, but I really like beating the Broncos. I'll settle for a game that's closer than it ought to be. Something like 42-7.
[Reply]
TEX 05:08 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:

KEEP the STREAK!

Fuck Donk FOREVER!
[Reply]
J Diddy 05:12 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:

KEEP the STREAK!

**** Donk FOREVER!
No AFC West losses, especially since I will have 10 days to stew over it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:16 PM 10-12-2023
:-)

What did he do in NO? Wasted Brees prime? Had the second worst defense of the DECADE?? It’s more of the same already!! He’s notorious for bad defenses. He won one SB, with an elite quarterback, playing against one of the biggest playoff chokers of all time. And he didn’t have to go through Brady to get there. How many rings you think Andy would have got with Brees and those weapons?
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:18 PM 10-12-2023
Holy Shit!! Steve Smith just totally blasted Jerry Jeudy on the NFL network. He called him a JAG repeatedly!
[Reply]
PHOG 05:20 PM 10-12-2023
I thought he only got suspended ONCE for "bountygate"
[Reply]
Page 4592 of 4915
« First < 3592409244924542458245884589459045914592 4593459445954596460246424692 > Last »
Up