ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4591 of 4915
« First < 3591409144914541458145874588458945904591 4592459345944595460146414691 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:13 PM 10-12-2023
Any Bronco becoming a Chief would be funny.

We get to hear Dildo Joe talk about how the Chiefs got ripped off because [player] sucks anyway. Then, we get to go back through his posts about how great [player] was as a Bronco.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:13 PM 10-12-2023
Saw a stat that Wilson has the longest time to throw in the league, and still…
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:15 PM 10-12-2023
Arise, arise Chiefs of KC

Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter.

Pads shall be shaken, helmet splintered!

A sword day, a RED day, ere the sun sets.

Ride now, ride now, slaughter the bronco!

Sound the horns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFO94ruQjyA
[Reply]
penguinz 01:20 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Saw a stat that Wilson has the longest time to throw in the league, and still…
And probably blames the O-line for his problems just like he did on Seattle.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:23 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You must not have heard what Schlereth said about Jeudy, then. Because he wouldn't pay the guy $1.
Do you think Buffalo regrets trading for Diggs?
[Reply]
DomCasual 01:24 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He's gonna want what... at least $20 million APY? Would you pay that for him? I sure wouldn't
I would love for you guys to sign him. He has an A game when it comes to interacting on social media with Broncos legends. Everything else has been in the D range.

He's capable of dominating, like he did against you for a few minutes last year. But he'll never do it consistently. He gets hurt. He takes plays off. I'll be glad to see him go, for whatever we end up getting for him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:26 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
I would love for you guys to sign him. He has an A game when it comes to interacting on social media with Broncos legends. Everything else has been in the D range.

He's capable of dominating, like he did against you for a few minutes last year. But he'll never do it consistently. He gets hurt. He takes plays off. I'll be glad to see him go, for whatever we end up getting for him.
Yeah, I was actually a bit taken aback looking at just how unproductive he's been throughout his career.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:27 PM 10-12-2023
Draft em high, and then sell them low.

The Bronco way.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:30 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Draft em high, and then sell them low.

The Bronco way.

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:57 PM 10-12-2023

I'm definitely not desperate for them to sign Jeudy, but I wouldn't assume that he'd be the same Jeudy you've seen in Denver. Reid/Mahomes is obviously a massive upgrade from what he's had, and the attention that Kelce draws would help him. Plus, his attitude would likely be a lot different when playing meaningful games for a SB contender.
[Reply]
TEX 04:07 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I'm definitely not desperate for them to sign Jeudy, but I wouldn't assume that he'd be the same Jeudy you've seen in Denver. Reid/Mahomes is obviously a massive upgrade from what he's had, and the attention that Kelce draws would help him. Plus, his attitude would likely be a lot different when playing meaningful games for a SB contender.
But Jeudy is a slacker. Do not want.
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:33 PM 10-12-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I could end up being surprised. He obviously isn't long for Denver, at this point - so we will see. But I don't think it will change. He seems like the type of guy who is going to find problems, wherever he is. The problems will be different than the problems in his last situation. The only common denominator will be Jerry Jeudy. Every fan has had players like that on the teams they follow. I will admit, I have been excited every offseason, thinking, "Okay, he seems to have figured it out." Because he has freakish talent. And then, a game or two into the season, you realize it's just who he is.

What really sucks is to see CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, Brandon Aiyuk tearing it up. I guess I can be thankful we didn't draft Ruggs. :-)

Oh, and we also got KJ Hamler that draft. So, at least it wasn't a total bust. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:34 PM 10-12-2023
:-) God Damn....
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:36 PM 10-12-2023
By the way, I'll just get this out of the way now. It's going to get ugly tonight. I sincerely believe that Payton will make this work, given time. But it looks like we're doing a half-assed job at trying to tank (half-assed because we stupidly rallied to beat the Bears). It's a pretty dark time to be a Broncos fan.

But I'll be watching.
[Reply]
TEX 04:38 PM 10-12-2023
By the way, I'll just get this out of the way now. It's going to get ugly tonight. I sincerely believe that Payton will make this work, given time. But it looks like we're doing a half-assed job at trying to tank (half-assed because we stupidly rallied to beat the Bears). It's a pretty dark time to be a Broncos fan.

But I'll be watching.
You should be used to it by now. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4591 of 4915
« First < 3591409144914541458145874588458945904591 4592459345944595460146414691 > Last »
Up