ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 146
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:49 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lol, he was never gonna win the MVP. That's just annual talking head bullshit since Josh Allen imploded and they needed SOMEONE to rival Mahomes.
Maybe not… But the fact that he was in the conversation should tell you that he’s not a guy that you have to hide. my God use your head
[Reply]
New World Order 03:49 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Davisj77:
Never been to PHI nor KC . I couldn’t care less about the Eagles or the city of PHI. I couldn’t care less about Jackson MAHOMES and his sister Patricia ! All I see is a legit Eagles teams that will win the sb .
Eagles played in a soft NFC.

They didn't play offenses like Cincinnati or Buffalo.

I mean for God's sake they played a team with a 3rd string QB in the conference championship.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:53 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:
Maybe not… But the fact that he was in the conversation should tell you that he’s not a guy that you have to hide. my God use your head
Eh.

"Hide" is a relative term. They certainly aren't going into the game with a game plan to air it out as you would if you had a Mahomes, Burrow or Allen etc.

I don't wanna get trapped into sounding like a Hurts hater, i'm not. But the Eagles aren't built on the passing game like the previously mentioned teams.

They're going to pick and choose when to take their shots with Hurts. If the Chiefs can manage to make the Eagles one dimensional, the Chiefs odds of winning are gonna go up quite a bit.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:54 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:

I mean for God's sake they played a team with a 3rd string QB in the conference championship.
On the hole though they played a tougher schedule and the Chiefs… Opponent winning percentage doesn’t lie. Now I will repeat myself, I don’t look down on the Chiefs because they played the second easier schedule… I still think they were great team. You’re a bit like a 5 foot 5 guy making fun of a 5 foot 6 guys height LOL. We both played easy schedules, neither one of us should be making fun of the others. Yes you played buffalo in Cincinnati. You also played in a easy division. The eagles won a division in which three teams made the playoffs… and the 4th was eliminated the final day of the season.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:55 PM 01-31-2023
The eagles won a division in which three teams made the playoffs… and the 4th was eliminated the final day of the season.
Because the NFC is fucking terrible.
[Reply]
Davisj77 03:56 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:

Everybody knew BUFF was just hyped up , so that’s that!

Don’t knock on 3rd string qbs cuz you are one hit away (from that Nasty Eagles pass rush ) to go to your 3rd stringer . Patrick will be running for his life on 1 leg . Enjoy your MVP hardware !
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:56 PM 01-31-2023
Eh.

"Hide" is a relative term. They certainly aren't going into the game with a game plan to air it out as you would if you had a Mahomes, Burrow or Allen etc.
You might be very surprised on that one. The Eagles typical game plan is to throw to get a lead early, then rush to to run out the clock. I have no idea how the games gonna go, but I fully expect for the Eagles to come out throwing.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:58 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Davisj77:
Everybody knew BUFF was just hyped up , so that’s that!

Don’t knock on 3rd string qbs cuz you are one hit away (from that Nasty Eagles pass rush ) to go to your 3rd stringer . Patrick will be running for his life on 1 leg . Enjoy your MVP hardware !
Dude come on, show Mahomes the respect he deserves. The guy is incredible
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:58 PM 01-31-2023
You are an idiot. You state that the Eagles coaches should hide their MVP candidate quarterback… Then you call me dumb over it LOL OMG you’re an idiot
I actually think your OC is a genius.

And so the plan won't be to have Hurts go throw to throw with Mahomes, that tilts away from your strengths to ours.
[Reply]
FringeNC 04:00 PM 01-31-2023
Lots of unknown in this matchup. Chiefs health and Hurts health.

Eagles have two blowout wins in the playoffs, but very little contribution from the passing attack. The Eagles team would be scarier if they'd just dominated those teams in the way they did Tennessee earlier in the year.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 04:00 PM 01-31-2023
Because the NFC is ****ing terrible.
The NFC was one game over 500, the AFC one game under 500. It’s a shame when the statistics don’t match up with perception
[Reply]
Davisj77 04:01 PM 01-31-2023
Dude come on, show Mahomes the respect he deserves. The guy is incredible

He is an incredible qb ! That’s why he will win the MVP !
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:02 PM 01-31-2023
The NFC was one game over 500, the AFC one game under 500. It’s a shame when the statistics don’t match up with perception
Who gives a shit when the NFC is just a bunch of shitty teams beating up on each other. That stat means nothing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:02 PM 01-31-2023
I have a ton of respect for the Eagles. Matter of fact, Eagles/Chiefs was my SB prediction to start the season.

I said at the start of the year that they have the best roster in the NFC, maybe even all of football.

But yes, it's simply a matter of fact that your defense just has not been tested by an elite offense.

And no, the Eagles simply haven't been in nearly as many big games as the Chiefs have. Not this season, and not last.

I'm sorry that you don't like that answer, but that is a truth. Believe it or not, there are in fact things that DO work in the Chiefs favor.

Now, it doesn't mean the Eagles aren't a great team. They obviously are. But the Eagles haven't seen anything like the Chiefs all year.

Your defense doesn't scare me. Not that it isn't good, it is. But it's hard to be scared of a defense when you have a QB who's made a career out of slaying #1 ranked defenses. I don't think i need to argue on behalf of Mahomes here.

Offensively, ya'll are loaded. More loaded than we are, that's for sure. It'll be a tough task to ask of our defense. A defense that has NEVER gotten the respect it deserves. It'll start with the run game. Your offense really runs through Hurts' ability to run. If the Chiefs can neutralize that, which is a lot easier to do on an injured Hurts, it changes the fundamental way your offense operates. And our much maligned defense, is actually pretty damn good at keying on what you do best, and making you beat us another way.

We'll see. Again, two teams who's players have a lot of love and respect for one another. It should be fun.
The Chiefs under Spagnuolo are really one of the few teams to bottle up Lamar. It will be interesting to see how the Eagles pass to setup the runs. Because they're not going to be successful just running RPO all the time.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:03 PM 01-31-2023
On the hole though they played a tougher schedule and the Chiefs… Opponent winning percentage doesn’t lie. Now I will repeat myself, I don’t look down on the Chiefs because they played the second easier schedule… I still think they were great team. You’re a bit like a 5 foot 5 guy making fun of a 5 foot 6 guys height LOL. We both played easy schedules, neither one of us should be making fun of the others. Yes you played buffalo in Cincinnati. You also played in a easy division. The eagles won a division in which three teams made the playoffs… and the 4th was eliminated the final day of the season.
Dude, Dak Prescott just lit you guys up a few weeks ago
[Reply]
Page 45 of 146
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up