ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 139
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:27 PM 10-27-2022
he is kind of a less polished Justin Jefferson with head issues.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:29 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
he is kind of a less polished Justin Jefferson with head issues.
Someone made a Percy Harvin comp and i think that's a pretty good comp.
[Reply]
alanm 04:31 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm thinking his motivational problems have now been cleared up. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:33 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy Reid willingly took on Mike Vick and TO. This is easy compared to those two
What? No it isn't. Both of those guys were incredibly passionate about football. Complete assholes in their own respective ways, yes, but still incredibly passionate.
[Reply]
ku_jhawk23 04:43 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
What? No it isn't. Both of those guys were incredibly passionate about football. Complete assholes in their own respective ways, yes, but still incredibly passionate.
Just curious how you know this kid isn't passionate about football. Maybe NY is just a dumpster and he never wanted to be there....like Elway, Manning, or any free agent. You have no idea what the issue is with him, but he's already said he isn't really injured. Sounds like the Vick/TO thing is a possible comparison. It might not be, but your smug response is a joke.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 04:45 PM 10-27-2022
Just gonna throw this thought out there. It is September of 2025. Kadarious Toney has turned into an All-Pro receiver and one of the most dynamic playmakers in the league. A 35 year old Travis Kelce is still playing at an All-Pro level and his chemistry with Mahomes has jumped to an even higher level. A 31 year old Tyreek Hill has made his money during his run with the Dolphins and wants to finish his career and retire a Chief in Kansas City on a team friendly deal. Dream it come true!
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 04:47 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Just gonna throw this thought out there. It is September of 2025. Kadarious Toney has turned into an All-Pro receiver and one of the most dynamic playmakers in the league. A 35 year old Travis Kelce is still playing at an All-Pro level and his chemistry with Mahomes has jumped to an even higher level. A 31 year old Tyreek Hill has made his money during his run with the Dolphins and wants to finish his career and retire a Chief in Kansas City on a team friendly deal. Dream it come true!
😆
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:47 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23:
Just curious how you know this kid isn't passionate about football. Maybe NY is just a dumpster and he never wanted to be there....like Elway, Manning, or any free agent. You have no idea what the issue is with him, but he's already said he isn't really injured. Sounds like the Vick/TO thing is a possible comparison. It might not be, but your smug response is a joke.
:-) Yeah, let's just completely ignore the issues he's had both in college and the NFL when it comes to off the field work and practices, multiple scouts noting their concern that football isn't his main priority, amd the fact he's outright said it multiple times in comments on his rap video and tweets.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:50 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There are no conditions.

The Chiefs traded a compensatory pick at the end of the 3rd round plus a 6th rounder.
OP says conditional 3rd and 6th, brah.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:51 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
And that's already been cleared up.
[Reply]
alanm 04:53 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Looks like he takes his rapping seriously. Giants fans thought he wouldn’t take football as serious as his rap career. I didn’t realize he was a rapper until you posted this video. Here is a tweet from Toney when Giants fans were questioning wether he would give football his top priority.

On Saturday, the 22-year-old Toney, who goes by the stage name “Yung Joka” on the microphone, released his latest video (warning: song is NSFW).

The initial reaction was less than stellar. Giants fans immediately chimed in and questioned Toney’s motivation, they insulted his music video and threw out a series of disparaging comments before a supportive group of Giants fans began to balance things out.

But Toney wasn’t thrilled with the naysayers and was quick to respond.

“Don’t kome over here kommenting on my music, and it ain’t got in to do with you! I been rappin almost 3 years now. You late! Football aint goin nowhere. Ima live my life however i want. Watever is said…i don’t kare!” Toney tweeted. “On god, football is some i do…it don’t make me who I am.”
You can tell he wasn't a English major at Florida at least.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:54 PM 10-27-2022
You can't Belize everything you read on Chiefs Planet
[Reply]
-King- 04:54 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23:
A passionate football guy isn't choosing to fake being injured just to get out of football especially if the team he's on is 5-1 and in desperate need of a good WR. This isn't a case where he's been great so he's holding out for money. He was just holding out just because.

I don't know how you can type "he's already said he's not really injured" and red flag alarms don't go off in your head.

So yeah while the talent is worth taking the chance on, you can't just ignore everything that surrounds it.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:59 PM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And that's already been cleared up.
Link?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:59 PM 10-27-2022
Link?
Jesus dude, read the thread or Google yourself

Edit: if you're not going to trust people
[Reply]