ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 139
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-23-2021
Most weeks it varies which football team in the National Football League that I would most like to see lose the competition in which they play. For instance, last week the team I hoped would lose their match more than any other team was the Washington Football Team. This week, that honor goes to the Tennessee Titans, who coincidentally are matched up against my most favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Some people have asked me, "Jew boy, aren't you scared of King Henry?" My answer: "FUCK NO!!!!" I can barely tell apart King Henry from Queen Latifah, except Queen Latifah doesn't have a shit burrito hanging off the back of her head. Seriously, it looks like someone went on a 3 month all-cheese diet, had one meal at Taco Bell, and attached the result's to the back of a football helmet. Not to mention the fact the Titans won't be able to run the ball after the Chiefs take an early lead, and the field is covered in carcosa's CUM!!!

Long story short, we are going to give the Titans a Philadelphia sidecar, and most likely end up winning this game 69-0!!!

:-)GO CHUEFS!!!:-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:52 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
To be honest. Maybe we need the shit kicked out of us for the coaching staff to do something.
You'd think Buffalo would have done that. But no, Buffalo just treated us like "their Super Bowl"
[Reply]
TEX 11:52 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Everything is so easy against the Chiefs. You can get creative as you want and chances are it’s gonna work.
Exactly, everything works against them. It doesn't matter the situation. And it happens every week. They can't do anything. Not one thing. The situation is truly hopeless.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:52 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Defense is gonna be gassed.
Were they gassed from the first play? They're just terrible.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:52 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Come on over and drink a beer and watch the Raiders at 4
We’re already watching one joke, why would we want to watch another?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:52 AM 10-24-2021
Let’s predict Andy’s postgame presser if this keeps up… “I take full responsibility”, “We are so close, just a few tweaks”, Blah, Blah, Blah…
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:52 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
No you won't. :-)

You'll be right here watching. Don't lie to yourself.
I said maybe.
[Reply]
SupDock 11:52 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, they seem to know what we're doing before every play.

Their coach is Vrabel.

Vrabel was a patriot.

Are we making sure that our practices and walkthroughs aren't being filmed?
We make every offense look like world beaters. Are they all filming us
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:52 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
To be honest. Maybe we need the shit kicked out of us for the coaching staff to do something.
Chiefs are capable of scoring 21 any quarter so don't want to throw in the towel.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:52 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Fat Andy needs to step down, his ****-up son killed his spirit. This would be THE marqee job in American sports if he retires.
I wish. I think change is good after the success we have had. We got a ring and another SB appearance. Andy has done great but new blood is needed. New ideas and maybe a tougher coach.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:53 AM 10-24-2021
The defense’s issues are not talent related. They are coaching related. Spags has to go.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 11:53 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
EXPOSED
I thought your pussyass wasn’t watching the NFL anymore.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:53 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I could just cry. They are going to beat us by 30.
You're so dramatic. Grow a pair.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 11:53 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Chiefs are capable of scoring 21 any quarter so don't want to throw in the towel.
Lmao, no we’re not
[Reply]
Graystoke 11:53 AM 10-24-2021
This is so disappointing.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 11:53 AM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Holy shit. I've never in my life seen a worse defense on any team
or offense...Chiefs O does not impress anyone.
Mahomes will need to give up some $ until he plays a lot better
[Reply]
Page 45 of 139
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Up