ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 52
« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2021 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
staylor26 08:03 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Are the Ravens done, too? s taylor, you’ve got me down for the Steelers at 254.
Yes, the Ravens are done. Pick 254 is theirs originally, which is why I accidentally put you there. My bad.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:58 PM 04-13-2021
Ravens are done.

27. Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
58. Joseph Ossai, EDGE, Texas
104. Spencer Brown, OT, Northern Iowa
131. Tyree Gillespie, S, Missouri
171. Joshua Kaindoh, EDGE, FSU
184. Shi Smith, WR, South Carolina
210. Ta'Quon Graham, DL, Texas

As usual, the Ravens come into the draft, sit where they're at, and have value fall to them.

With the first three picks, they land a nice complement to speedster Hollywood Brown at WR, a guy who can develop into a true #1.

Ossai is an exciting edge rusher who gives us some young blood on the corner and a potential pass rush upgrade in year 1.

Brown is a GREAT fit at RT for the Ravens and should be able to step in for Orlando Brown right away.

Gillespie and Kaindoh provide good depth at key defensive spots, with solid starter upside. And Graham is an athletic big-body with some upside as a 5-tech.

Boxes checked. Fans pleased. (Too bad it won't matter, since our QB is really a RB).
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:24 PM 04-13-2021
7. Detroit Lions - TambaBerry - DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama
41. Detroit Lions - TambaBerry - Ronnie Perkins, EDGE, Oklahoma
72. Detroit Lions - TambaBerry - Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama
101. Detroit Lions - TambaBerry - Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC
112. Detroit Lions - TambaBerry - Tommy Togiai, DT, Ohio St.
153. Detroit Lions - TambaBerry - Jamie Newman, QB, Wake Forest

Overall I like this draft for the lions, added a stud playmaking wr, one of my favorite edge rushers then bolstered the defense with a lb and dt. Added a slot wr as well. The qb pick was basically a longshot probably should have gone with secondary there but whatever
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:22 PM 04-13-2021
A pair of hands roughly shoves Mary Tyler Moore onto the stage. She stumbles and catches her balance. "But I've already presented," she says to the offscreen presence. She tries to exit back off the stage, but she's pushed outward again.

"There are no more famous people from Minnesota," an offstage voice hisses. "Get out there! Pretend you're Dick Van Dyke's wife this time."

"But she's from Connecticut," Mary complains. The hands again push her out to the crowd as she tries to get offstage.

With no other choice, Mary uncomfortably faces the audience.

She girds up her courage, then blurts out, "The Minnesota Vikings select Feleipe Franks, QB, Arkansas! Can I go now?"
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:25 PM 04-13-2021
Mary politely informs Titty Meat that it's his turn. She addresses him as Mr. Meat.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:34 PM 04-13-2021
The Philadelphia Eagles Select Simi Fehoko,WR, Stanford
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:35 PM 04-13-2021
The Philadelphia Eagles Select: Javian Hawkins, RB,Louisville
[Reply]
staylor26 10:39 PM 04-13-2021
Sfeihc sent me his pick.

The New York Jets select Jimmy Morrissey, C, Pittsburgh
[Reply]
Kellerfox 10:42 PM 04-13-2021
I'll make my pick in 20-30 minutes when back home with my tablet/notes.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 11:31 PM 04-13-2021
The Dallas Cowboys select Tony Fields II, LB, West Virginia
[Reply]
staylor26 11:41 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
There are a couple tantalizing players left whom the Cowboys think may be 4th or 5th rounders, but each is at positions that we have already addressed and they do not possess the versatility to shift within our scheme. While we aren’t capitalizing on that value, there is a local prospect at a position of need that our organization loves. We have talked with him multiple times during the draft process and Jerry has personally watched him live multiple times dating back to high school. When Jerry gives you marching orders, you follow. We may have been able to get him at our next pick (or as a UDFA), but elect to make it official and get “our” guy.

The Dallas Cowboys select Kylen Granson, TE, SMU
Kylen was already selected with pick 188. Please pick again!
[Reply]
Kellerfox 11:47 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Kylen was already selected with pick 188. Please pick again!
I don’t know what you’re talking about! I took Tony Fields :-)

(Need a mod to come in and edit Staylor’s post to delete the evidence of my FUBAR)

No idea how that happened, I did a page search for Kylen multiple times over the last day before selecting. Only thing I can figure is it was autocorrecting to “Kyler” without me noticing.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:14 AM 04-14-2021
As we head into the 7th round the Philadelphia Eagles are very satisfied with their draft. Not only did we get the best WR in the draft (Ja'Marr Chase) we were able to add starters throughout the draft. Newsome in the second round with Slay/Maddox and the signing of Anthony Harris at safety makes for a nice secondary, Drafting Odeyingbo in the third to pair with Graham and Cox on the defensive line, with Toney and Barnett adding to defensive end depth. We drafted Trey Smith who will be a formidable backup with Brooks coming off injury and resigning Kelce. The Eagles are stacked at OT, we added a very productive college player in Pooka Williams to compliment Miles Sanders. WR will be crowded with Chase as I mentioned, Terry who's a boom or bust guy with Fehoko competing with Whiteside and Ward round out the position.

The Eagles very well could compete in a wesk division this year with some high upside talent moving forward.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 07:27 AM 04-14-2021
With the very last pick of the 6th Round, and the very last pick for the Chicago Bears in this mock draft....

The Chicago Bears select Marco Wilson, CB, Florida.

Overall, if I were a Bears fan, I would be pretty thrilled with this draft. This filled some needs and received value across the board. Getting Mac Jones this low is unrealistic. Despite his mid-first round value by scouts, he'll be a Top 10 pick, perhaps even Top 3.

R1. Mac Jones, QB, Alabama
R2. Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama
R3. Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State
R5. Paris Ford, S, Pittsburgh
R6. Darius Stills, DT, West Virginia
R6. D.J. Daniel, CB, Georgia
R6. Alaric Jackson, OT, Iowa
R6. Marco Wilson, CB, Florida
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:50 AM 04-14-2021
The New Orleans Saints select Trevon Grimes, WR, Florida
[Reply]