« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
BWillie 01:00 AM 05-25-2022
Who would like to bet me that as long as they both play equal amount of games (or similar games) that Sky Moore will average more yards than Mecole Hardman?
[Reply]
JPH83 02:15 AM 05-25-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I don’t think it’s a rush to judgement, at all. I was a fan of the pick (I also took him in the CP mock for the Steelers in the second) but when you take a position like running back, linebacker, safety, IOL, DT in the first round of the draft, they need to be a stud to meet the value of the pick.

I look at first round picks as ways to balance the cap as a big factor in a pick that high. If you hit on a solid #2 WR, that’s a surplus value of 15-20m per season over what you need to pay a FA to do the same job. A QB gives you 40-50m in surplus value. So on and so on. Running backs get paid in NFL food stamps, so to pick one in the first round actually hurts your cap.

You gotta view those first rounders as opportunities to not only get a good young player, but the positional value needs to be accounted for.

For CEH to be worth the spot he was drafted, he needs to be one of the best running backs in the league snd he’s probably not even top 20 if we really look into it. He was VASTLY outplayed by pretty much every other back last year. McKinnon was night and day better.

Even to me, that’s a bust.
I think this is reasonable. I absolutely hate seeing a RB taken in the first round. If it happens they have to be a receiving threat and a home-run threat. On the former you could argue CEH hasn't been given lots of opportunities, on the latter he's just never threatened it.

Whether we call him a bust or not isn't the point, he's been a bad pick. If he's going to be considered a decent one he's going to have to put up some very solid numbers before his rookie contract is up.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:39 AM 05-25-2022
Sky Moore gonna get 1100 yds this year!
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:46 AM 05-25-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He really does look like Honey Badger
Tyrann is definitely much cuter!
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:47 AM 05-25-2022
still I see him getting roughly 69 TDs this season!
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:22 PM 05-31-2022

Christian Watson had another drop against air in drills today. His hands have definitely been questionable. I don’t think there’s been a practice yet where he hasn’t dropped at least one pass. Does it matter much? Prob not - but noteworthy at least.

— Andy Herman (@AndyHermanNFL) May 31, 2022

You know, I'm suddenly glad our WR doesn't have the dropsies.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:30 PM 05-31-2022

You know, I'm suddenly glad our WR doesn't have the dropsies.
Watsons drop rate in college was 12+%. Think Skyy’s was under 3%. Veach and Andy knew who the better prospect was.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:32 PM 05-31-2022
Seeing that montage of all Mahomes' interceptions that hit receivers first really drives this point home.

edit:

Patrick Mahomes threw 13 interceptions in 2021. More than any other season in his career.

But don’t forget 7 of those INTs hit his receivers first. #chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/XyegjFxceH

— The Chiefs Pod (@TheChiefsPod) May 26, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 04:44 PM 05-31-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Tyrann is definitely much cuter!
Have you seen Trent McDuffie? Very cute guy! Seems really nice! I'll bet he'll sign lots of autographs for fans
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:02 PM 05-31-2022
Tyreek dropped a lot of balls right in his hands last year. Definitely still an all-pro player, but not a great trend. I think Hill's drops could be one factor in the Chiefs being ok with trading him away that doesn't get mentioned much.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:07 PM 05-31-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Tyreek dropped a lot of balls right in his hands last year. Definitely still an all-pro player, but not a great trend. I think Hill's drops could be one factor in the Chiefs being ok with trading him away that doesn't get mentioned much.
Tua: can’t drop passes if you’re being under thrown.
[Reply]
TLO 05:19 PM 05-31-2022
Seeing that montage of all Mahomes' interceptions that hit receivers first really drives this point home.

edit:

Lotta them balls went of.Tyreek's hands. I tell you hwhatt
[Reply]
BWillie 05:33 PM 05-31-2022
Skyy Moore will be a good football player. I guarantee it. He's no Mecole Hardman I can tell you that.
[Reply]
Hoover 05:35 PM 05-31-2022

edit:

INT 1 = Inside the 30
INT 2 - Pick 6
INT 3 - Inside the 10
INT 5 - Inside the 10
INT 6 - Inside the 40
INT 7 - Inside the 35

You clean that up and be are an easy 1 seed.

Thats a lot of bad luck that's not going to happen again. Those plays turned the outcome of those games around.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:42 PM 05-31-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Have you seen Trent McDuffie? Very cute guy! Seems really nice! I'll bet he'll sign lots of autographs for fans
He seems nice?

Well, I'm now a huge fan!!!!
[Reply]
Page 45 of 280
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up