ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 256
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About Baltimore (AFC Championship)
SHOWTIME 08:41 PM 01-21-2024
Headed back to the AFC Championship Game!!!! Discuss.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:30 AM 01-23-2024

The NFL pushed the panic button ��

They have a ref in their rotation who is a MASSIVE edge to road teams

Road teams win at the #1 highest rate with him...

He penalizes home teams in ways no other ref does... and...

He's calling the Chiefs road gamehttps://t.co/Eljx8ryirX

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) January 23, 2024

Was Warren Sharp always this unhinged?

Sharp is also getting dragged on the internet by just about every national pundit for his take that Allen should have thrown it underneath to Diggs on the play where Jones pushed the tackle back into him.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:31 AM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Sharp tends to lean into that officials are bad on purpose and the NFL uses their tendencies to try to get certain outcomes.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:34 AM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sharp tends to lean into that officials are bad on purpose and the NFL uses their tendencies to try to get certain outcomes.

[Reply]
wazu 11:35 AM 01-23-2024
The truth is Sharp is probably right. However, he has a large enough platform and reach that I have no doubt the refs all know about his write-ups. So it's possible some may over-correct since he seems to have a problem every week with whatever ref gets assigned to the Chiefs game.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:35 AM 01-23-2024
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It's one thing for it to be on here, or from rando's on twitter it's another for a dude who is supposed to be respected to be saying it.
[Reply]
In58men 11:36 AM 01-23-2024
Super Bowl crew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:39 AM 01-23-2024
If that shit was even remotely true than Hardmans fumble wouldn't have been called a fumble.
hell not even just that but they could have thrown so many flags on the Bills when Allen scrambled. I saw a lot of them bear hugging our dline and also one where they shoved jones in the back causing him to miss Allen.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:40 AM 01-23-2024
:-)

Bet we get at least 2 roughing calls.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:40 AM 01-23-2024
It's one thing for it to be on here, or from rando's on twitter it's another for a dude who is supposed to be respected to be saying it.
It's fucking stupid. Period. The NFL has got 4 amazing teams remaining - all with outstanding stories. They are going to get a 5* matchup no matter who wins these games. Sharp is a fucking tard for even going down this path.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:40 AM 01-23-2024
Well, this is really such a bad and stale take. All any fan has to do is watch the games - not just the replays of that the X-tards tweet out. Watch all the games and then tell me there is some sort of conspiracy. The bottom line is that there would be no proof that this exists. It's a just a playground for idiots that can't stand watching the Chiefs win. It's really that simple...and I love it :-)
1st and 3rd seed in both of the Championship games.

First and second place defenses in the AFC title game

:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:41 AM 01-23-2024

Sharp is also getting dragged on the internet by just about every national pundit for his take that Allen should have thrown it underneath to Diggs on the play where Jones pushed the tackle back into him.
Isn't he the one who did all the analysis on rest days between games? He had a graph that made it look like there was this massive difference between team A who had added rest compared to opponents (opponent plays the previous Mon night while you played the previous Thursday night), and Team X who played a TNF game after a Sunday game while their opponent had a bye...... and all you had to do was spend 2 minutes looking at it to realize everyone was basically within like 7 days of each other, so it was a not issue.

Fishing for conclusions with no actual analysis....like saying the Chiefs are 8-2 with last weeks ref and OMG that's huge.... until you take a second to realize Mahomes wins 80% of his games regardless of the ref. :-)
[Reply]
VAChief 11:42 AM 01-23-2024
I know Cook is on IR, but is he now out for the rest of the year? Haven't seen any updates on him since before the WC game.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:43 AM 01-23-2024

Smith is another guy who I don't actively dislike (as was Hochuli) which means I don't have a problem with the assignment.

I mean I'll take Hochuli every time - he's easily my favorite. Really good at largely staying out of the way and letting the players decide the game. But Smith's not bad in his own right.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:44 AM 01-23-2024
It's fucking stupid. Period. The NFL has got 4 amazing teams remaining - all with outstanding stories. They are going to get a 5* matchup no matter who wins these games. Sharp is a fucking tard for even going down this path.
Thats the great thing about conspiracies, you can write them after the fact.... because the NFL obviously wants Swift in the SB... oh wait no, they want a black QB and nemesis for Mahomes... and they want the Lions in because they're America's team right now... oh wait no, they want SB rematches of 9ers/Ravens or 9ers/Chiefs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:46 AM 01-23-2024

INJURIES TO MONITOR THIS WEEK #RavensFlock #ChiefsKingdom

Baltimore
RB Gus Edwards (left hand)
LB Patrick Queen (arm/wrist)
CB Ronald Darby (right arm)
CB Marlon Humphrey (calf muscular strain)
TE Mark Andrews (ankle)

Kansas City
LG Joe Thuney (pectoral)
LB Willie Gay (neck)…

— MillsRx (@GameMedicine) January 22, 2024

[Reply]
Page 45 of 256
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up