ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 131
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:17 PM 04-26-2022
That was a great play call to get Edwards open for the tie game.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:19 PM 04-26-2022
Morant for the win! What a game
[Reply]
staylor26 08:20 PM 04-26-2022
Morant and Edwards are the future of the NBA (along with Luka).
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:22 PM 04-26-2022
Just left to much time. Twolves blew that game by all the dumb turnovers
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:25 PM 04-26-2022
Just got back from that Grizz game. What a ****ing experience. I got to sit a few rows behind Usher and Tee Morant and got to hear Karl Anthony Towns incessantly bitch all game so that was fun. He needs to learn when to shut up and play. Guy tried to quiet the crowd a few times after making buckets with tons of time left. He’s always been a front running idiot. Glad Ja got the last laugh.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:44 PM 04-26-2022
Why is Travis Kelce playing for the Pelicans?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:20 PM 04-26-2022
I'm done with Russell. Fuck that guy with AIDS. Trade his ass. Or cut it. Fuck this shit.

All the boring ass PGs Minnesota has had throughout their shitty years like Rubio and Teague would have not played like fucking dunces and probably would have allowed us to hold on for the win.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:39 PM 04-26-2022
I guess if the Suns just win every home game that's enough. Even if Chris Paul gets 4 more techs because he can't get the ball across half court with Alvarado guarding him.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10:41 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I guess if the Suns just win every home game that's enough. Even if Chris Paul gets 4 more techs because he can't get the ball across half court with Alvarado guarding him.
I completely embrace the fact that it’s because I’m a Suns fan, but Alvarado can kiss my ass.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10:42 PM 04-26-2022
Bridges going off!!!
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:17 AM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm done with Russell. **** that guy with AIDS. Trade his ass. Or cut it. **** this shit.

All the boring ass PGs Minnesota has had throughout their shitty years like Rubio and Teague would have not played like ****ing dunces and probably would have allowed us to hold on for the win.
That last shot by him was dumb founding. I also don't understand the Twolves offense where Towns is camping at the 3 pt line. I mean he is the center and they have no rebounding option but have him camping out there.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:21 AM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
That last shot by him was dumb founding. I also don't understand the Twolves offense where Towns is camping at the 3 pt line. I mean he is the center and they have no rebounding option but have him camping out there.
To be fair he is the NBA 3 point contest winner so it’s not like he can’t shoot. I get way more upset with Jaren Jackson doing the same thing when he is not nearly as consistent as Towns. It’s just the style of todays game. Isolation offense and relying on 3 pointers.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:20 AM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
To be fair he is the NBA 3 point contest winner so it’s not like he can’t shoot. I get way more upset with Jaren Jackson doing the same thing when he is not nearly as consistent as Towns. It’s just the style of todays game. Isolation offense and relying on 3 pointers.
Yeah I realize that he is a very good shooter and want the spacing but him camping out there and then another player chucks a 3, they are one and done alot of the time.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:17 AM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Yeah I realize that he is a very good shooter and want the spacing but him camping out there and then another player chucks a 3, they are one and done alot of the time.
He's also kind of putting a lid on the advantage he has of being a stretch 5. The idea is you're a big who can shoot threes, not a 3-point shooter who happens to be big. NBA 3-point champion or not, he still has a job to do in the paint if we want things to be more effective. I get that Memphis is doing an incredible job at shutting our post stuff down, but we're just flat out giving up. Because when Naz Reid comes in when Towns needs to rest, it becomes stupidly obvious to the Grizzlies how to defend us, and then we resort to dudes like D'Lo who play like 2021-22 Russell Westbrook.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:30 AM 04-27-2022
:-) They weren't lying when they said Durant fucked up and talked his shit too early in the day

[Reply]
Page 45 of 131
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Up